[F2-SP] Symphony's Pet <<Feeding Your Familiar>>

However, Symphony had no thought or plan to quit attacking. She knew the wolves would not leave her alone if she tried to run. If anything, they would gather the rest of their pack and hunt her down, just creating more a bother for the woman. But, she felt pity for the wolves and took another break to gather her energy, giving them another free chance at attack. She rested her back against a tree and relaxed. The wolves saw this and immediately jumped into action, grabbing Symphony by both of her arms and trying to drag her. However, Symphony was stronger than the weakened wolf and his weaker mate, so she quickly overpowered both of them and threw them across the fighting area. Both wolves had fought beautifully, but Symphony's armor merely healed again against the weaker damage. "You too are fighting fiercely. I respect that. But this is a battle neither of you can win."

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114551

MD: 10 (+2 crit) <- alpha wolf 1

Roll ID#: 114552

MD: 10 (+2 crit) <- alpha wolf 2

Symphony

78/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Alpha wolf 1

10/40 HP | 12 DMG

12 + 2 = 14 DMG

Alpha wolf 2

40/40 HP | 12 DMG

12 + 2 = 14 DMG

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.
Edited by Symphony
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, Symphony had enough energy to use her sword art attack again. "Alright, you two. Just stand still..." She braced herself and then started a quick dash around the black wolf, dodging his attacks. She launched her dagger and ripped his right back leg and right side open, allowing more blood to flow from the wounds. The female wolf tried to retaliate and protect her partner, but Symphony's speed was too quick. The black male quickly fell and let out an echoing, chilling howl. Symphony got goose bumps from the sound. It was a howl of near death. A cry for the loss of life. The white female howled with him, letting their pack know that the inevitable was soon to happen. Then they would need to find another pack leader. 

She heard several howling responses in the distance, crying for their dying leader. It was a very touching moment. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114553

BD: 7

MD: 2 <- alpha wolf 1

Roll ID#: 114554

MD: 5 <- alpha wolf 2

Symphony

80/80 HP | 0/8 EN | 4 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

4 X 2 (sword art) = 8 DMG

Alpha wolf 1

2/40 HP | 12 DMG

Alpha wolf 2

40/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.
Edited by Symphony

The black wolf looked Symphony in the eyes, and she could tell that he knew his death was close. He tried to stand, but soon fell back down. Symphony slowly began to walk over to him, knowing what needed to be done. His mate growled and attacked her, but she tossed the weaker one aside. The black wolf looked her in the eyes and allowed Symphony to get close. She raised her dagger while looking in his eyes and plunged it into his heart, killing him instantly. His pixels broke apart around her and floated up to the sky. 

She slowly looked down and collected the materials he had dropped. His mate howled in the background. It was a cry of sadness, of despair. Her pack answered back with their own cries of pain. 

Symphony turned to look at the white wolf. "Alright, it's your turn to follow him. I know you won't let this go and won't let me get away. I will try to make this quick."

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114555

BD: 6

MD: 2 <- alpha wolf 1

Roll ID#: 114556

MD: 10 << alpha wolf 2

Symphony

79/80 HP | 0/8 EN | 4 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Alpha wolf 1

0/40 HP | 12 DMG

Alpha wolf 2

40/40 HP | 12 DMG

12 + 2 = 14 DMG

Rank 1

Looting Alpha wolf 1

Roll ID#: 114557

LD: 8

CD: 1

Loot earned: 

120 col + 80 col = 200 col

2 T1 materials

1 <<unidentified uncommon consumable>>

Edited by Symphony

Symphony could not bring herself to attack. She fell to her knees. It was strange, but she felt sadness for the poor predator and his mate. She knew these animals did  not have souls: they were only a mere creation of the game. But the game had managed to do something she never thought was possible. The game had managed to make them show emotions. Sighing, Symphony looked over to where the female wolf was. She was standing over where her mate had been, staring blankly at the ground where he had been. She pawed at the ground, as if she was trying to bring him back. But it was no use. Her shoulder slumped with sadness. She howled a final howl of the black wolf's hidden name, that he should be remembered by his pack and those to come for his bravery. 

Symphony spoke to the poor wolf. "Alright love. It's now your turn to battle."

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114558

MD: 2

Symphony

80/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Alpha wolf 2

40/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

The wolf looked over at Symphony when she spoke. But her eyes were empty -- they looked to somewhere far away. "Alright. I'll try to make this quick," Symphony said. She felt pity for the young wolf. So young and already losing her mate. Symphony slowly prepared herself for her sword art attack. She ran her hand over the long blade as she charged it and braced herself. Then she began to dodge and run around the female wolf. The wolf did nothing to defend herself. She knew here time had come. 

Then Symphony launched her blade into the right shoulder and left side of the white wolf, staining her beautiful fur with the deep red of its blood. "I'll try to make this as quick as possible," Symphony repeated. The wolf only looked up at her with sadness in its eyes. "I know the pain you feel. Hopefully, you will not feel it for much longer."

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114559

BD: 10 (+2 crit)

MD: 5

Symphony

(4 + 2 crit) X 2 (Round accel) = 12 DMG

Alpha wolf 2

28/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

Sighing, Symphony took a break to take another swig of her water canister. The white wolf did nothing but watch the woman as she brought the canister up to her lips and took a long drink. "Ah, refreshing," she said to herself. She put the canister away and closed her eyes, taking a moment to rest since she knew the wolf was in too weakened of a state to attack her. "I'm sorry for killing your love. It was an unfortunate thing to do, but I had to do it. You both attacked me. Now I feel as though you both regret it. Maybe you were trying to defend your pack. Maybe you were hungry, or something else. But this is something I had to do to protect myself." 

She sighed and prepared herself again for battle. She examined her blade and made sure it was shard enough. Then, she looked over at the white wolf. She was beautiful, but her beauty would not be in this world for much longer. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114560

MD: 4

Symphony

Alpha wolf 2

28/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

Symphony once again charged her dagger with a sword art attack and dashed around the white wolf, making sure to be quick. She stabbed the wolf in between the ribs on both sides, making her wince in pain. However, Symphony did not get away completely before the wolf tore through her boot with its teeth. "Ah, feisty again are we? You're very lucky that I have self healing armor, or I would be much angrier." Symphony went over to the grass and wiped off her blade. The white wolf tended to her wounds, licking them gently yet thoroughly. Though she wouldn't have to deal with the pain and the blood for much longer. Symphony looked up once she was finished wiping her blade and said, "Come here, little wolf. It's time for us to dance again."

For this next turn, Symphony would let the wolf attack her while she charged up her energy for another sword attack. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114561

MD: 7

Symphony

4 X 2 (round accel) = 8 DMG

Alpha wolf 2

20/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

Symphony waited in a defensive position while the white wolf calculated her next move. She got up slowly and looked for weaknesses on the woman. However, the wolf's energy quickly faded from the bleeding in her side and she laid down again. "Ah, I know how you feel. I'm quite sore from this fight as well," Symphony said. "Though, of course, no where near as sore and in pain as you, but I still will have aches when I lay down tonight." 

Symphony laid back against a tree and took out a slice of sourdough bread from her leather pouch at her side. She put a preserved slice of butter on it and began to eat. Something to help her regain her energy, and it also tasted good. She had always loved sourdough bread. The crunch as she bit into it. The unique, sour taste. Even the sound of the crunch pleased her. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114562

MD: 5

Symphony

Alpha wolf 2

20/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

"Alright, time to fight again," Symphony stated as she finished her snack and stood back up. The wolf watched her as she got into a battle position once more. The white wolf got up as well and growled, baring her teeth, but making no effort to actually charge or attack. The fight was nearly over for her and she had lost quite a bit of blood and a lot of energy. Without interruption, Symphony quickly charged her blade and launched another sword art attack. This time, she managed to nick the right long of the beast as well as deeply cut the right shoulder of the animal. The wolf howled and fell to the ground onto her injured shoulder. The added pain merely made her cry out even louder. Her pack howled from far away, but was not near enough to come to their leader's aid. It was a pity to hear. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114563

BD: 10 (+2 crit) (paralyzed wolf)

Symphony

(4 + 2 crit) X 2 (sword art round accel) = 12 DMG

Alpha wolf 2 (paralyzed)

8/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

The pain seemed to only aggravate the white wolf further. Her eyes turned dark and she braced herself to attack. Without further warning, she launched at the neck of Symphony, who managed to barely move out of the way just in time for the wild dog to bite her right shoulder pad. "Gah, you vile thing!" she shouted as she knocked the dog of her. It seemed that the wolf was going to become even more unpredictable the closer she got to death. She may prove to be a problem yet, Symphony thought to herself as she braced herself for another attack. She needed to gain more energy so that she could use her sword art again. It was a shame that she did not have that much energy at this level, but she would soon enough as long as she kept at it and kept fighting beasts such as this one. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114564

MD: 9 (+1 crit)

Symphony

79/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 14 MIT | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Alpha wolf 2 

8/40 HP | 12 DMG

12 + 1 = 13 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

Though the waiting for energy to recharge was a pain, Symphony soon found herself back at 2 energy, enough to use her basic sword art. Bringing her dagger out in front of her, she charged at full speed straight at the wolf. However, it seemed that the wolf still had enough energy to dodge as she did so and retaliated with a nice bite to the booty of the woman. "Ouch!" she cried as she jumped away from the beast. "That hurt!" 

As soon as Symphony was a safe distance away, she rubbed her sore bottom and checked to make sure that the material wasn't torn through. Thankfully, the thick material of her jeans had held through, and the color of her underwear was still safe from and unknown to the world around her. "Alright, alright. I see you've figure out my sword art attacks. Well, I guess I'll have to use basic, more calculated attacks from here on out."

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114565

BD: 3

MD: 10 (+2 crit)

Symphony

Alpha wolf 2 

8/40 HP | 12 DMG

12 + 2 = 14 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

And use more basic attacks she did. Now, Symphony knew that the wolf could more easily spot and retaliate against her more basic attacks, but she also had a more likely chance of hitting the beast with said attacks. Plus, she grew tired of having to wait for her energy to replenish between each attack. The battle was nearly finished anyways. No need to overdo it. 

So Symphony raced towards the wolf as the wolf leaped at her, and she dug her dagger into the white wolf's bloodied side again as the wolf bit down on her arm braces/armor. Tossing the she wolf aside, Symphony backed up and calculated her next attack. The wolf backed up as well and tended to her added fresh wounds. It seems the dig into the already sore spot by Symphony's dagger had only increased the pain and aggravated the wolf further. Now, the she wolf growled and snarled loudly and more often, barking at the woman as well. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114566

BD: 9 (+1 crit)

MD: 7

Symphony

4 + 1 = 5 DMG

Alpha wolf 2 

3/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

However, the wolf would not be able to scare Symphony off. She was too set on ending the fight and collecting the loot that the beast dropped. Hopefully it would be worth the time spent in battle. Once again, Symphony launched herself towards the side of the wolf. Though, this time, the wolf managed to roll out of the way just in time. Even though the beast was wounded, she still had the energy to dodge if it didn't mean moving too much or too far away. 

"Gah! Hold still, you wild beast," Symphony cried, growing more frustrated as another one of her attacks missed. "I only wish to dull your pain quicker and with more precision. Now maybe if you would hold still, things would be quicker and easier." She kicked a rock at the female wolf, frustrated as ever. She checked her blade to make sure it was still sharp and then took up arms against the beast once more. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114567

BD: 3

MD: 3

Symphony

Alpha wolf 2 

3/40 HP | 12 DMG

Rank 1

Edited by Symphony

With a yell and a dash, Symphony sprang forward with full force, aiming for the killing blow to the wolf. The wolf managed to get a final bite in before Symphony brought her blade through its skull, killing the poor beast instantly. The red-stained, beautiful white coat broke up into pixels as its HP dropped to 0. Symphony watched as the pixels dissipated and then looked at the ground to see what loot the beast had dropped. "Ah, nice, very nice!" Symphony exclaimed happily. It seemed the fight had been worth it after all. The female wolf had dropped col, materials and an unidentified weapon. She couldn't wait to bring the item to Kairi to be checked out and examined. Hopefully it would turn out to be a powerful dagger, one more powerful than even her current one. She packed all the dropped items into the leather pouch hanging at her right side and then headed forward into the wooded mountains once again. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114568

MD: 9 (+1 crit)

Symphony

Alpha wolf 2 

0/40 HP | 12 DMG

12 + 1 = 13

Rank 1

Loot of Alpha wolf 2

Roll ID#: 114569

LD: 19

CD: 10

Earned: 

120 col + 80 col + 160 col = 360 col

2 T1 materials

1 <<Unidentified T1 Perfect Weapon>>

Total loot earned: 

760 col
6 T1 materials
<<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket>>
<<Unidentified T1 uncommon consumable>>
<<Unidentified T1 Perfect Weaopon>>

Edited by Symphony

As Symphony walked even deeper into the woods, she happened upon a clearing where there was a nicely sized meadow with sunshine gazing down upon it. She sighed and rested against a tree in its shade, gazing at the beautiful flowers around her. "What a lovely day," she said to herself as she drifted off. She rested for a while until she felt a peck at her side. Waking up and turning her head, she spotted a young black raven at her side, pecking at her leather pouch. "Hey! Back off!" she yelled. "Don't go stealing my treasures." The raven backed up a few feet, but soon hopped closer gazing at the bag. What could it possibly want, Symphony thought to herself while watching the animal's strange behavior. Then she remembered: the taming treats! Her eyes went wide with realization and then she slowly brought the treats out of the bag. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114938

LD: 20 (success)

Edited by Symphony

Immediately, the raven began to grow more excited and hopped up and down with glee as he smelled the treats close at hand. Carefully, the bird hopped closer and closer until it was right up against Symphony's fingertips. She opened up her hand a bit more and let the raven smell the treats. "Okay, bud," she spoke gently. "It's alright. You can have the treats in my hand. You're probably hungry and all. Well eat up. However, if you do, that means you'll be my familiar. Which, I hope you can be. You seem really nice and intelligent." 

Just as she said this last sentence, the raven picked at one treat, tasted it, and then eagerly gobbled up all the rest. Then he hopped onto Symphony's outstretched forearm and cawwed at her. "Huh, well, that was simple enough," she said as she reached out to pet the bird. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114940 

CD: 10 (success)

Edited by Symphony

Symphony made her way back to the gypsy's camp, the whole while thinking of what to name her new companion. She wanted something unique -- something with a good ring to it. 

As she drew close to the gypsy's camp, the gypsy emerged from her tent and help out her arms in welcome. "I see you've found your familiar. You both look happy together," she said to Symphony as she approached. 

"Thank you very much for your help. And here, the rest of the treats," Symphony said to the gypsy while holding out the bag that contained the rest of the treats. "Though, I'm afraid that there may not be many more treats left. It seems this little guy has quite the appetite." Symphony gently pet the raven. 

"And have you named him?" the gypsy asked. 

"Not yet," Symphony replied. 

The gypsy placed her hand reassuringly upon Symphony's shoulder. "It will come to you in due time," she said. "Now, it is time for you to go back home. The sky grows dark and you will need to get back to the safe zone. 

While she was walking back, Symphony began thinking again. What would be a unique name for a raven? she kept thinking. Suddenly, she looked to her side and realized the bird was gone. In a panic, she spun about, looking every which way to see where he had gone. "Bird? Bird where have you gone?" she called. Then he appeared out of the shadows and flew back to her shoulder. It seemed he had been with her the whole time, just hiding and watching from the shadows. "Hm, quite a mischievous and secret one aren't you?" she commented. "Hm, now naming you shadow would be much too cliche. Uh... How about..." She looked around for something to give her an idea. Her eyes rested on her dagger and then switched to the bird. "How about I name you Cloak? You shall be the cloak to my dagger. We shall attack from the shadows together as a team. How does that sound, Cloak?"

The bird cawwed in response happily. He liked his new name. 

"Then Cloak it is," Symphony declared happily. 

Total Items Earned

760 col
6 T1 materials
<<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket>>
<<Unidentified T1 uncommon consumable>>
<<Unidentified T1 Perfect Weaopon>>

Familiar Raven named Cloak

3 SP

Edited by Symphony