[F1-PP] To get to work once more. <<TSLIAF>>

Casting his gaze around the field one last time he grins as he spots a familiar shiny little jingle within these fields as he makes his way over towards it. With a knee against the ground he pulls out the treasure chest in question with a grin upon his lips as he looks towards Alec with a approving nod of his head. Seems that we got lucky Alec why don't you give this the ol' opening attempt to see what we can get no? We're about equal in our chances with this sort of luck and field at play you know? He says towards the larger man with a smile upon his face as he than checks his inventory rather quickly with a curious look in his hazel eyes as he scans through the limited amount of items that he does own. Taking out a golden colored key he hands it over towards Alec with a nod of his head and a grin.

#115631 LD:15+5=20 Treasure chest found

Golden key traded: +2 to LD when opening treasure chests.

@Alec

Edited by Dagger

Alec thanked Dagger as he took the golden key from the other man and turned it over in his fingers inspecting it. He'd heard of items like these but never seen one before. Dagger must be doing very well for himself at his Merchant shop, that or Merchant's were allowed to dip into the wares they sold for their own personal use. If that were the case Alec thought to himself he may need to look into becoming a Merchant just for the Immolation Potions he was thinking he'd be needing in the future. Alec shrugged at his inner musings as he reached out with the golden key inserting it into the Treasure Chest's lock as he glanced over his shoulder at Dagger and in his deep baritone rumble offered with a sideways half smile. "Usually I just smadh the lock or use my axe as a pry bar to pop the kick off. This feels significantly less violent." As he turned the key in the lock and was rewarded with an audible click as the lick fell away from the chest and Alec lifted the lid.

Spoiler

Roll: 115682

LD: 12 + 2 = 14 

[12-15] = (100) Col, (5) materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables

As Alec opened the lid he stepped back with a slight wave of his hand as if showing Dagger the fabulous prizes he'd won on a game show. "You're spoils Mr. Dagger." Alec offered with a lopsided smile.

@Dagger

Looking towards Alec he watches the man open up the chest and when seeing the reward he can't help but grin to himself when going over the various items that are within it since at the very least it means he has more that he can identify and sell off towards people at the very least. Gazing over the not merchant things he sees the materials and the col. You can decide if you want the materials or not i'm just collecting materials myself for no real reason besides wanting to sell them honestly if i can get the opportunity to do so. I don't know how much things usually cost in terms of ordering from people that aren't myself if you do such things Alec. He says calmly towards the larger man before starting to make his way in the direction of the second quest's final location. Making his way through the town and heading towards the man Lyle and handing him the 3 boar tusks. When he does so he watches the NPC hand him another package and on top of that handing him some heavy armor that looks like it has a slot of mitigation on it. Well than...seems i'm still a delivery boy. Dagger mutters to himself.

Edited by Dagger