[SP-F1]The New World

Well here is Vince panicking due to the fact he's now trapped in SAO. "Oh my god what am I going to do now?" After so long of getting his head together he decides what the only way to get out is. "I have to beat the game." He obviously knew this. He looks at the setting sun over a hill far away and says to himself "Well I guess first things first, leveling up." Though it is late... It's nearing midnight now. He lets his gut tell him what to do.

Battle Dice:

1-5 wait till morning

6-10 go hunting now

He feels a cold chill run down his spine as he looks out of the city."I think I'll stay inside for the night, I'm sure that I can find somewhere to sleep." He starts walking around the town looking through any stats he has. He sees how much Col he has, he sighs deeply. "Absolutely nothing. Maybe I should have went hunting." He sits in an ally and slowly dozes off...

Vince wakes up and checks himself, "Well I'm still alive." He slowly gets up stretching his body as far as it will go. He looks around seeing people interacting with NPC's, when he realizes, "Crap I need to go hunting!" He sprints out of town to the valley. Walking down the path to the next he spots a boar. Luckily it faced away from him.

Battle Dice:

1-4 he runs at the boar tripping and getting it's attention

5-7 he sneaks up to 5 feet away and steps on a stick

8-10 he gets up to the boar and attacks first (-1 hp)

Vince sprints at the boar as fast as he can, targeting its back he brings back his sword and.. He trips over to root of a tree. The boar turns around and snorts as if it was laughing at him. He sighed to himself as he stood back up and spoke "Ok boar you will be my first victim." The boar charges towards him...

Battle Dice:

1-4 the boar rams him sending him skidding backwards (-1 hp)

5-7 Vince dodges the attack leaving the boars hind end open

8-10 Vince jumps to the side and takes a slash with his sword hitting the bull (-1 hp)

Vince jumps to the side dodging it's attack. He plants his feet and charges his sword. He takes a swing and slices the hind end of the boar, dozens of pixels fly into the air. The boar squeals in agony as it turns around ready to charge again. "You ready for more?" The boar kicks it's hooves charging once again. "Ok suite yourself I wasn't letting you go anyway."

Battle Dice:

1-4 the boar takes out Vince's legs (-1 hp)

5-7 Vince jumps over the boar

8-9 Vince runs up a tree getting behind the boar slashing in the air (loot dice)

10 Vince sticks his sword out and the boar charges into it (-2 hp)

Loot Dice:

1-4 Vince misses and lands on his head

5-9 He swings his sword hitting the boars back(-1 hp)

10-12 He slashes his sword slicing the boars head(-2 hp)

Vince: 5/5

Boar: 4/5

Vince doesn't react fast enough and the boar takes out his legs, bending them almost completely backwards. He falls over the back of the boar and watches his health bar drop. "Damn. That stung a little." He gets back up stumbling a little. "I'm gonna end you quickly." Knowing it's just the start of the game and it wont take much to kill him, he recovers quickly setting himself up for another attack.

Battle Dice:

1-4 The boar jumps to the left with Vince missing his attack

5-7 Vince jumps in the air swinging his sword as he comes down (-1 hp)

8-10 Vince charges at the boar stabbing it in the head (-2 hp)

Vince: 4/5

Boar: 4/5

Vince makes good use of his sprinting ability as he sprints to the boar thrusting his sword. The sword hits the boar right between the eyes. It squeals loudly backing off of the blade, it has a large hole in its head showing many pixels scattering about its body.

Battle Dice:

1-3 Vince swings his sword and misses

4-8 Vince swings his sword at the boars head cutting its nose(-1 hp)

9-10 He slashes his sword quickly and cuts it's body (-2 hp)

Vince: 4/5

Boar: 2/5

He walks forward slowly staring at the boar backing away. He brings his sword across his body and takes a swing. The sword chops a part of the boar's nose. Vince can see that the boar has practically no chance against him. The boar obviously knew this and started running away. "Oh no you're not getting away from me that easy." He sprints after the boar.

Battle Dice:

1-4 Vince strips

5-10 Vince catches the boar and finishes it (-1 hp)

Loot Dice:

1-4 nothing

5-9 Col

10-14 item

15-18 lots of Col

19 rare item

20 item and Col

Vince sprints behind the boar, and as he gets close he takes one last swing of his sword. The battle is over, he watches the boar burst into pixels. A box that popped up showed him his experience he gained, but no item. He sighed, "All that work for nothing. What was the point of that? He walks down the path he was following before. to the next town.