[F1-PP] To The Cave!! <<TTLIAF>>

Alec turns as he hears Dagger kick something solid and heavy in the darkness if the cave. "Seriously?" Alec rumbles with a deep chuckle. "I had to scour the caves here and finally found my chest hidden in a hole in wall. You just walk around and fall over treasure? You certainly have a gift sir Alec." Alec finished with a loud rumble of laughter as he walks over and takes the key offered by Dagger. "First though we need to get this thing outside before we open it. I'm not fighting another Mimic here in the dark." he states as he grunts as he hoists the Treasure Chest up and carries it outside the cave. Once outside he glances over at Dagger with a wry grin. "Let's see what your lucky feet have stumbled over this time." Alec offers with a chuckle as he places the golden key in the lock and gives it a twist popping the lock and opening the chest.

Spoiler

Roll: 116367

LD: 13 + 2 = 15

100 Col, 5 materials, 1 rare weapon, 2 rare consumables

As the lid pops open Alec let's a long low whistle as he steps back and allows Dagger to see his spoils.

Walking out of the cave following the lead of the larger man to avoid slamming his foot into another treasure chest when they reach the surface and the sun hits his eyes he quickly covers his eyes with a hand to adjust to the brightness of the outside of the cave. When the chest gets opened he gazes at the loot with a grin upon his face seeing that the loot was the exact same as last time. I'll take the materials and unidentified items. If the weapon or consumables end up being useful i'll let you know mister Alec. He says calmly towards him before making his way over towards the artisan within the town of beginning making his way through the vast open grasslands of the first floor at a rather steady pace. Now knowing that at the very least he has time for the fourth lesson quest before he'll have to retire to his shop the evening and get these items identified to see if any of them end up being useful as something that a person can utilize in their ventures within Aincrad.

"Thank you very much." Alec replies in his deep baritone rumble. As he helps himself to the Col inside the chest. A little bit here and a little bit there ended up equalling a lot in the end he thought to himself as he stepped away from the now empty Treasure Chest as it exploded harmlessly into a cloud of brown pixels as he took several large steps to catch up to Dagger as he slid his Mithril Battle Axe into the loop at his belt and casually walking alongside the other man keeping a sharp eye out for any sort of trouble that could be brewing in their vicinity as they made their way out of the forest and back into the grasslands surrounding the Town of Beginnings on the First Floor. As the trio walked along Alec kept a sharp eye out watching for any manner of trouble that might try and befall the group on their way back to Hannah the Artisan in the Town of Beginnings.

When they get back towards the town of beginning he makes his way towards the little grove where the artisan resides and hands her the crystal in question as the woman smiles from ear to ear as she quickly takes out a small little piece of jewelry that she hands towards him as he gazes at it with a bit of confusion on why he is being handed this. He then gets handed another package as he holds back the sigh of frustration at how each quest is quite literally just being a delivery boy for some random merchants within a town that is for new players. With a polite nod of his head catching the tail end of what she was saying he glances towards Alec and than nods his head. Time to visit this fisherman that you mentioned Alec we got one last lesson then we can have a discussion about if this arrangement is fine with you, and if you would wish to continue this business venture with myself. He says towards the larger man.

Summary:

Dagger: Accuracy 1 trinket, 3 SP, 200 COL,  7 T1 mats

Alec: 1 SP, 300 COL