[PP-F4] feeding the enemy(dirgun,grim,yureka)

dirgun was if the forest sending and recieving messages from his info broker shadow hearing that the gypsy was on this floor handing out the familiar quest he know that the shadow wolf was on this floor roaming around he knew this monster was rare and it only showed up every once in a blue moon the things had pure blue eyes coming out of the shadows of the biggest tree in the floor dirgun had sent a message to his friend grim saying "yo grim im doing the familiar quest show up on floor four as soon as possible and invite yureka if you want to but i need you here as soon as possible this thing is strong its called a a night wolf show up soon."

[OCC this is my new familiar]

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Wolf-411144722

Grim was on the fourth floor, he was at the tavern and was alone, Yureka had gone to do some soloplaying for the day, she told Grim that afterward she would meet back up with him. As Grim walked out the front door of the tavern, he got a message. "Oh its dirgun, lets see what is says Blood Wing." "Of course master, what does the message say?"

She asked using her mental telepathy, "Dirgun says that he is doing the familiar quest, the very same one I did to get you Blood Wing." "Oh, well how wonderful, then that means he will be needing to aquire food for the creature of his choice, am I wrong?" "No girl your right, but hes going after a Shadow Wolf. not going to be easy, their a unique variant of Dire Wolf, much like you." "Your a unique variant of the Feathery Dragon, so you were easy of course, you lead me to you." "Yes I remeber that day, I left my home to be with you master Grim." Grim then turms toward the forest, and sends Blood Wing to find Dirgun, for he didn't state his location. "Blood Wing go find Dirgun, hurry." "As you command master." Blood Wing flies for 5 mins, Grim not to far behind, using the trees as a ways of transportation. Blood Wing sees Dirgun and starts a telepathic link with him, "Dirgun I presume, my master sent me to find you, you never incorrperated the location information." "Master I found him, he's West North of your location, only 500 yards." "Of course right away Blood Wing," Grim says to Blood Wing.

Grim had arrived seconds later, "Dirgun hey, I got your message, good work Blood Wing, heres a treat." Grim tosses up a treat, the berries he aquired from the gypsy, as Blood Wing swooped down and caught it, "Thank you master Grim." As Blood Wing landed on his shoulder and rubbed her head against the side of Grims face. "So a shadow wolf huh, not gonna be easy, you have your work cut out for you." "For once they only come out when a cresent moon shines and they always treck around where water is located." Grim says as he pms Yureka to let her know of his location, then pms Fade for info. "Master is that the info-broaker you told me about, the one who beat the living day lights out of the man you descirbed?" Grim looks up at Blood Wing, "Yeah she's scary at sometimes, but shes nice, well Dirgun, as we wait for Fade to reply, we need to make a game plan."

dirgun looks up at grim saying "i have been talking to my info broker his name is shadow he has been going on about this creature saying that you can only thing you can use is fresh caught meat we need to hunt some boar then we need to cook it up and use that the boar won't be a problem we need to find the gypsy before we do that so we can start with the gypsy then the boar then we go to the lake is that alright with you. dirgun was sitting with many menus open he was messaging shadow the whole time talking about the whereabouts saying "shadow just messaged me saying that we need to hurry this thing only shows up every crescent moon that means that the thing will disappear for a month and i can't wait that amount of time for this thing i need to get it grim this is important to me so we can't mess this up. then a guy in all black jumps down from a tree looking at grim and dirguns saying "hi dirgun lets get this done now or it will take a month to get the shadow one last thing you need to know is if this thing goes through you it can paralyze you for a minute or two so be careful the gypsy is by the largest tree by the way." then shadow almost dematerialized in seconds dirgun looks up at grim nodding then getting ready to leave.

"Hold on, may we join you as well?' Grim turns to find Galen and Fade behind them, "Greetings "Walking Reaper Grim." Grim turns to Galen, "Well "Thunder Mountain Galen" long time no see old friend." Grim and Galen do their usual thunder clap handshake. and then turns his attention to the hooded figure, to find that he had disappeared, Grim shrugs his shoulders, then looks at Dirgun, "Don't mind if they tag along?" Grim asks, "Yureka must be too busy to come, so the more the merrier, right?" "That is correct master." "Ah I see you have obtained your familiar then Grim, a fine specimen she is." Galen says to Grim, "Yes when you asked about the unique variant type Feathery Dragon I was quite surprised to hear you know about them." Fade says, as the group is moving to find the boars for the bait.

dirgun looks at both grim and galen saying "whats up your that huge mountain guy that dates grims info dealer im just gonna start going this way the forest biggest tree is there thats where the gypsy is now we need to go talk to her before we can start." then dirgun starts walking through the forest toward a very large redwood tree knowing that the gypsy would be there to give him the familiar quest.

"Actually young one, she's my wife, and not only that, secondly she's not just his info-broaker, she's his new Aunt, and thirdly I have a name, it's Galen, Galen von Anderson." Galen pronounced to Dirgun, as they walked to the redwood tree. "Grim, does this this young boy know about your relationship with Galen, and me?" She looks at Dirgun, "Tell me Digun, do you know who Grim real identity is?" "Gahhh, please shut up now Fade, just please shut up!" Grim says as he runs up to Dirgun, "So a Shadow Wolf, watcha gonna name him?" Grim says as he trys to drop the conversation from before.

dirgun stops walking as soon as he hears this turning around looking at grim saying "his name will be fang and why did you just try to avoid that subject yes fade i would love to hear who grim really is but time is of the essence so we need to talk and walk at the same time so i can get this thing." dirgun started walking again waiting for fade to explain what she was talking about.

"Dirgun, you know of an american company called Infinity Ware Networking, Grim father and my new brother in law, is the CEO of the company, Grim is in Japan studing abroad to take over the company." "His mother also runs her own company called "The Emerald Dragon" it's a fashion company that deals with worldwide fashion trends. Fade said as Galen continued, "You may remember that a few years ago a young boy named Tokaru Grimnaro Anderson was on world wide television for being the only person to go to the national championship finals in chess, swimming, cross-country, weight lifting, football, soccer, and tennis, and come in first place in all of these events." "That would be me." Grim said with a sigh. "Listen Dirgun, my past doesn't make me who I am today, that person is not me anymore, im Grim, not Tokaru." "Don't be mad that I keep this from you."

dirgun keeps walking saying "yo man if you didn't tell me before then you probably had a reason so no im not mad as soon as this game kept people from logging out this became life so as long as we can't get out everyones life is put on hold thats why i havn't told anyone my story." dirgun reaches the tree seeing the gypsy going up to the NPC saying "you got a quest for me to get a familiar or are you just randomly standing in the forest."

"Well arn't you so perseptive, yes were soo very lost." "No, he's here to get a Shadow Wolf, where can we find one, ohh great and wise gypsy." Grim says, as he's is soo sick and tired of these NPC's and their stupid questions. "Well Grim, seeing how your love isn't here, im guessing your on edge." Galen says as he turns to Fade. "Now, now Galen, your nephew is just alittle worried, as she is his first girl friend ever." "Gaaahhhh!!!!" "I knew this was a bad idea, maybe you two should just go home, I shouldn't had brought you two along." Galen and Fade look at each other, and laugh, "We jest Grim, do not be like that, now crack a smile for you have taken one step further in becoming a man." Grim rubs his head, as he looks back at Dirgun, "Now you see why I never told you, my family is crazy, can we just get this over with already, I want to go back to the tavern." "Master, are you alright?" "You've been very quite lately Blood Wing, whats up, and yes im quite alright." "I've been sleeping al this time wrapped around your neck, didn't you notice?' Grim shook his head in disagreement, "Well, then im going back to sleep then, wake me when you need to, I will await for your instructions." As Blood Wing went back to sleep, Grim shrugs his shoulders at Dirgun.

dirgun looks at the mountain galan with his jaw dropped saying "n-n-n-nephew your his nephew grim but your so and he's so how is that possible you know what we need to get going you all can explain that whole thing later." then dirgun looks at the NPC waiting to get the location then the gypsy says "its at the lake you need to use boar meat to feed the thing it disappears at 1 PM tonight so you might want to hurry." then dirgun runs toward the lake to kill a boar.

"Yes lets." As Grim finally was able to focus his mind on something else, other than his over rambunchous uncle and just as crazy aunt. Grim sees the boar in the distance, "There, I see it, Galen, Fade you going to help?" Grim turns to see there not there, "HOLY HELL, where'd that lumbering giant go?" Grim looks around and hears fighting in the distance, "Uhhh... Im not goin back there, Dirgun, you ready for this?" "Blood Wing awake, I need your help." Blood Wing wakes up and looks at the boar, "Ooo, food." She says half asleep. Grim draws his Falchion out and readies for the boar.

Grims HP: 17/17

Dirguns HP:15/15

Boar: 8/8

dirgun puts his gear on hide mode saying "yo you remember how i got this skill now i get to show off just like you used to now lets kill this thing before my wolf dissappears for a month time for my tomahawk chop" then dirgun activates his <> skill making his hands and feet glow taking a stance jumping up bringing his elbow down toward the boars head. the boar proceeds to dodge to the right running toward grim.

Dirguns HP:15/15

Boar: 8/8

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-8 dirgun does a 1 damage

9-10 dirgun does a 2 damage

Grim saw a chance to attack as he readies his sword skill <> he then charges at the boar, hoping to kill it very quickly, using his <> sword skill, he drove threw the boar with his Falchion, causing two points of damage to the boar, "Dirgun switch now, you get the next hit, don't screw it up." As Grim jumped back and Dirgun came around and readies his attack.

<> successful

[Critical 10]

Dirguns HP: 15/15

Boar: 6/8

-combat dice-

1-5 Grim misses

6-8 Grim does a 1 damage

9-10 Grim does a 2 damage

dirgun activates his <> skill taking a kick boxing stance looking at the boar charging at him ready to kick the thing saying "not my fault if it dodged me these things can be fast sometimes you know." dirgun kicks the boar right in the nose making it charge past him toward grim. then dirgun says "who missed now dude and can your familiar fight or is it a support."

Boar: 5/8

-combat dice-

1-5 dirgun misses

loot dice (if dirgun misses the boar gets a hit)

1-5 is a miss

6-10 boar does 1 damage

11-15 boar does 2 damage

16-20 boar does 3 damage

Grim grinned as he saw that Dirgun was getting use to his new found power, "I got this." As Grim readies his <> he hopes to land another hit, he really wanted to go back to his shop, and start crafting. Grim missed his chance to land a hit, he sighs and jumps back again, "Switch, have better luck than me." As Grim jumps back, the boar nearly hitting him as Dirgun comes back around.

<> Failed

-combat dice-

1-5 Grim misses

6-8 Grim does a 1 damage

dirgun was still kickboxing seeing the thing almost hit grim jumps right next to the boar perparing to kick the thing in the chin. exposing his leg in the process knowing that it could gore his leg.dirguns kick went over the boars head but it was still out of reach of the boars tusk and teeth.

[OCC i did damage last time and ill edit afterwards]

-combat dice-

1-5 dirgun misses

loot dice (if dirgun misses the boar gets a hit)

1-5 is a miss

6-10 boar does 1 damage

11-15 boar does 2 damage

16-20 boar does 3 damage

Grim saw that Dirgun missed his target, "Well, guess im up then." Grim readies his <> skill again, as he locks onto his enemy, he thinks, "I'll knock it off balance to give Dirgun a edge."Grims <> makes a succeful hit on the boar causing 1 point of damage, as Grim does he grabs the boars tail and slams it in the ground causing 2 points of damage. Then tosses it into the air, "Dirgun nows your chance."

<> Successful- 1 point of damage

Launch successful-2 points if extra damage

Boar: 2/8

-combat dice-

1-5 Grim misses

6-8 Grim does a 1 damage

crafting dice (will decide out come)

1-5 Failed to launch boar in air, boar does 0 point of damage

6-7 Failed to launch boar in air, boar does 1 point of damage

8-9 Launch is successful, dealing 1 point of damage

10-12 Launch is successful, dealing 2 point of damage

dirgun sees the boar flying through the air deciding that it was time to take advantage of this opportunity he jumped up in the air grabing the boar by the neck intending to snap its neck.dirgun manhandels the boar in mid air snapping its neck making it break into pixels saying "check the loot menu to see how much meat we got." while hes saying this he puts his gear back on.

[OCC i will edit it after.]

Boar: 0/8 daed

-combat dice- (the extra damage if from the boar in the air)

1-5 dirgun misses

6-8 dirgun does a 2 damage

9-10 dirgun does a 3 damage

Grim opens his inventory through the HUD system, and sees that they aquired 3 pieces of raw boar meat. Grim raises his hands up in a thumbs up sign, "Got three, that should be enough correct?" "Master, do I get any, im really hungry." "No you can't, here, have a few berries... wait you eat meat Blood WIng?" Grim looks at Dirgun, then back at Blood Wing, "No, it's called a joke master... maybe wrong term of saying it in." Blood wing flies back down onto Grims shoulder, as has a handfull if berries, Blood Wing fills her belly, "Thank you master, now I'm going back to sleep." Grim sighs as he sees Galen and Fade come walking in, "Well if it ain't Paul Bunyan, where the hell'd you go anyway, your seven feet tall, how'd you... you know what forget what I said." "Well arn't we in a pleasent mood there nephew, and I was going to treat you to some of my famous <> after we got done but if your going to act like this then..." Galen stopped his sentence and looked at Grim with a smile. Grim suddenly in a better mood says, "Well how bout that, I missed your fight Uncle Galen, how'd it go by the way?" "It was very pleasant, we got what we needed from here, I can help you with the boar meat if you want me to dear nephew." Grim nodded at his uncles offer, and handed him the meat. As he looked back at Dirgun and gave a sigh, and shrugged his shoulders.