[PP-F4] feeding the enemy(dirgun,grim,yureka)

dirgun looks a grim saying "i hate to interupt but we need to go qwickly because this thing dissppears in two hours so yeah can i get some of that meat please so i can hunt this thing down and feed it." then dirgun walks up to grim waiting for him to hand him the meat with a worryed look on his face.

Galen sets everything up and begins the process, as he is cooking the meats he looks up and says to Dirgun, "Listen good and well lad, cooking is an art, and you don't rush it, besides this childs play, I have all three pieces cooked and ready for your Shadow Wolf." Galen walks over to Dirgun and hands him the cooked pieces of meat, "There young one, finished by a master cheif, hahaha!!" Galen howls as he release the meat into Dirguns hands, "Ok now, we find this damn thing and we can go home girl." Grim says as he speaks to Blood Wing. then looks at Dirgun, "Well lets go then." Grim and the rest of his group run through the woods to find Shadow, Dirguns future familiar.

dirgun starts running toward the lake ready to get this thing then dirgun hears the most bone chilling howl he had ever heard knowing that was his familiars howl he runs toward it with the meat in his inventory saying "grim stay back the rest is on me i got this" dirgun sees the shadowy creature standing between two trees growling with its two pure blue eyes then dirgun grabs all three things of meat walking toward it with the meat in hand offering it to the wolf he knew if he didn't do this slow he would mess it up he handed up the perfecty cooked up meat letting the wolf eat it slowly making sure not to touch it he knew the thing would paralyse him instintly because he wasn't wearing gloves then he had a force press on his mind he reached out for it hearing a deep demonic voice in his head saying "what is it you want human and why shouldn't i kill you where you stand." then dirgun thinks of the dog mentality was the weak follow the strong then says back "the question isn't why you shouldn't kill me but why i havn't killed you yet i could be done already but i fed you as a sign of friendship you shouldn't threaten people who are stronger then you." the wolf looks up at dirgun with a look of respect saying "alright human you have my respect i will follow you as long as you don't show weakness." the wolf then dissappeared but dirgun could still feel its presents he knew that the wolf was still there then dirgun and his group following walked up to the gypsy saying"i finished the quest now i can have the familiar right." then a congratulation sign shows up and the quest is done.

[OCC ill get shark to lock this]