[PP-F1] Basic Training (Finnick)

Angel stretched his back as the sun rose over the Town of Beginnings. He gathered up his gear and exited the inn, heading for some early morning training. He was wearing his Fallen Angel armor, with Boar Basher and Boar Slasher strapped to his side and back. His spiky white hair was tied back in a bandanna and he was wearing some heavy boots. Finger-less gloves rested on his fingers. The scar on his cheek could hardly be seen in the light. He grinned as the morning sun smiled, casting a warm glow on the city below. "I wonder if anything special will happen today." He asked himself.

Finnick walked into Town of beginnings for his usual route of Cafe time, and severe relaxation. he had been out with a scouting party a few days ago, and wanted another day of rest. but he saw somebody before he made it to the cafe......somebody who seemed to want to have something to do....

I guess its been a while......time to get some battle on!

Angel continued out of the city and into the Grasslands that surrounded it, where a bunch of low leveled monsters like to roam. Angel grinned as he drew his one handed longsword and his shield. Then he took a few steps out into the middle of the plains, and used his <> Ability. The noise that erupted from his chest was like a bullhorn that swept the land, attracting a variety of creatures towards him. After that, Angel got ready for an attack, holding his shield at his chest and his sword primed to strike.

A boar readied to strike the two adventures.......Finnick gripped his <> and ran at the boar, ready to strike at the boar very quickly in a big wave strike, coming from an angle then turning.

Finnick rolls the dice; battle dice 10, crafting dice 3, and enemy dice 19

Boar-3/5

Finnick-3/5

Angel-17/17

Angel's attention instantly snapped to the player behind him. He wasn't aware that he had been followed to the field. When the boar struck the lower level player, Angel snapped into action. "I've got ya!" He shouts as he whips Boar Basher around, trying to knock the animal away while also dealing some damage with the shield's 6 in. spike. But the strike was too high and the spike passed cleanly over the monster but he still managed to beat it away from the other player. Then Angel jumped in between the player and the boar as it turned to counter attack them. "I've got it, just hold on." He primed Boar Slasher for a <> Sword Skill. As the boar got closer, the blade flashed a bright blue and Angel dashed forward, swinging the blade.

Angel brought the longsword onto the boar's head, the blue light cutting through the morning air. But the boar dashed faster than Angel had anticipated and rammed itself into his shield. He was forced back a little from the power behind the charge but he sustained no damage. As the Boar backed up for another attack, Angel grinned. "Like the good old days." He said to himself.

Finnick saw the boar run into the player named <> (he saw on the players icon) and wouldn't take it. this was low, especially since Finnick always had the personality of helping people, even when they hate me. But this <> had a high HP amount..........

Finnick ran at the stupid boar, ready to kill it. FOR SPARTA!

Finnick rolls the dice; battle dice 5, crafting dice 7, and loot dice 17

RESULT- The boar rams into Finnick before he can strike.

Finnick- 1/5

Boar-3/5

Angel-17/17

"You idiot!" Angel shouted as the payer charged the boar and got hurt, bringing his HP into the red zone. Angel returned his attention to the boar. "Time to finish this." He says as he raised Boar Slasher and readied Vertical Arch. As the blade flashed blue, Angel rushed forward. But he missed again as the boar jumped to the side and rammed into him, knocking him to the ground. He quickly recovered and jumped up, readying Boar Basher. "Stay behind me!" He told the other player as he held his shield close to his chest.

Finnick looked to his HP and realized,shoot! I'm almost dead! I charged at the beast for the last time, ready to defeat this horrible monster from the cardinal, stupid thing.

Finnick rolls the dice; battle dice 1!

Finick dodged the strike from the boar then the boar attempted another ram, but the attempt failed as well for the boar.

My life depends on if Angel can hit a critical! oh, crap.

"Swich me, Angel!"

Angel's eyes focused on the boar. "I'm not losing anyone to this game." He declared as he primed a Vertical Arch attack, his signature move. He readied himself as the Boar charged him. Then the blade flashed blue and Angel rushed forward. He brought the blade down on the boar's back and then back up along it's side, creating a V shape. He continued sliding forward as the boar squealed and disappeared into pixels. When Angel came to a stop, his sword was still drawn and in the position it had been when he dealt the death blow. He slowly stood up and sheathed the weapon as he made his way back to the player. He looked at the name, <>. Angel sighed and tossed him a healing potion. "Drink this. It'll bring your health back up." He said as he sat on the ground, looking over the new player. Had he followed Angel out or was he just in the wrong place at the wrong time? If so, then Angel had a few questions for him.

Boar: Dead [Critical, two strikes, Boar Slasher + 1 damage = 6 total damage]

Finnick 1/5

Angel 17/17

Angel was a little taken back by the perkiness of the player, even though he almost died. But Angel smiled and started laughing. "Sure man. We can be friends." He said as he reached his hand out and shook his hand. Then he looked around before returning his attention to Finnick. "So, what are you doing out here anyways?" He asked the player, curious of his answer.

"I was busy trying to level against the weak boars," Finnick says, "Untill that monster boar showed up. if it weren't for you, I'd be dead. thank you, Angel". Finnick looked around for more of the weak boars, and there were many around. maybe they could fight one more 3 HP boar or wolf? soon after, a wolf ran at Finnick, toppling him onto the ground with a weak jump dealing no Hp..... This was his chance to shine. "FOR SPARTA!"

Finnick rolls the dice; battle dice 6, crafting dice 10, and enemy dice 9

Result:Finnick hit the wolf meakly with his knife.

wolf-2/3

Finnick-7/7

Angel-17/17

Angel sighed as Finnick attack another monster. He stood up and lazily looked at the wolf as he glared at the players. "You don't know when to quit do you?" He said as he raised Boar Slasher and swiped down at the wolf's head. Due to his skill at One-Handed Swordsmanship, and Boar Slasher's ability, he cut the wolf in half. It fizzled for a second before exploding into hundreds of pixels. Angel sheathed his sword and looked at Finnick. "Listen kid, I like your enthusiasm. But you gotta learn to pick your fights. Tell me before you dive into a fight alright?" He said as he looked around the field for any more incoming monsters.

Angel grins. "Sure kid. Why not?" He says as they make their way back to town. Once they were in the Safe Zone of the Town of Beginnings, Angel and Finnick made their way to the Quest Board and looked at the daily quest posted. "Slay the legendary frenzy boar, <>. This monster is said to be triple the size of a normal frenzy boar, and twice as angry. He is said to drop both a decent amount of Col, and a random item that varies every time he is beaten. He is located on the farthest end of the Grasslands." The quest said as Angel looked at Finnick. "This seems to be easy enough. You wanna go for it?" He asked, waiting for Finnick to make the decision.

"Yeah, boars drop <>, which can be used to forged items. Take these for example," He said as he drew his sword and shield. "Both of these objects were forged using <> and you've seen them in action. I'm sure that you could make something impressive with a good number of them." He said as he looked around, noticing the lacking amount of players. "Weird, where do you think everyone is?"