[PP-F1] First Floor Fun (Lance,Ruri)

Lance was walking around Starting City, pondering what his next move would be. Surely, he could go back to smithing again, but diversity is what makes life, or rather, virtual life, worthwhile. Lance looked around the main square to see if anything interesting was going on, but saw nothing much. The large columns and arcs mostly held shadows, rather than people and the big fountain was only surrounded by a few players. A small girl with blueish hair somehow stood out to Lance, as she was frolicking around on the square, the only living thing to somehow show being alive.

Her expression was warm, as she danced around the crowds. She saw someone who wasn't wearing the grayish fashion everyone else had. It was a dark black. She started dancing but started to wonder, as Kanya stood on her shoulder, almost asleep. Ruri had stepped forward as someone had moved between her and this man. She wondered curiously. "Hi. My name is Ruri..." She introduced herself, in a nice fashion.

Lance stared silently for a minute, before speaking rather formally: "So... what's your plan for getting out of here? So far I haven't even begun understanding what would be a good path to take." He turned toward the sunset and went silent again, frowning. "Honestly, I'll be happy if I get out alive."

"Yeah...," Lance said as he sat down next to Ruri. "Maybe it's cowardly to wait for the front liners to clear the floors before me, but I'd rather be a living coward than a brave corpse." Lance turned his head towards Ruri. "But I suppose in any case we should try to become stronger, if we ever want to help out the rest."

"Yeah, Her name is Kanya, she fights fairly well, whenever I fight badly, she always does batter damage." She says as she looks toward Lance. "By the way, i saw your shop, you may want to talk to me about my offer I gave you-- not sure how much money you want for the sword..." She says as she looks over at Lance says in a serious tone.

"Yeah... I saw that," Lance sighed. "This is kind of hard for me to say, but I'm not experienced as a blacksmith. I'm not sure I can make the sword you want, even if we get the right resources." He looked towards the horizon again. "But I suppose trying couldn't hurt, if you feel up for it."