[F24-PP] Soo...how do i stealth? <<Incognito Antics>>

I smile as i just relax and enjoy the sight of watching the coliseum fights with a bit of curiosity of watching the various creatures go at each other's throats to try and kill one another as i just watch it with curiosity. To see the various mobs that can inhabit the floor from the more amphibious ones that can fight ot the more stronger beasts like the rhinos and the bulls that charge through the arena to fight. However, as i am watching i feel a slight tap upon my shoulder as i turn my head around to see a NPC as i raise my eyebrow slightly at that as i get up to my feet with a curious look dancing within my blue colored eyes. Sooo what's up? I ask rather curiously and simply as the NPC looks me up and down with a look that seems like he is trying to evaluate me and judging every little thing about me. 'okay...weird.'

When looking towards the NPC it looks like a person who is most definitely better dressed then anyone else i've seen in the village that much is certain and he is looking at me with some kind of critiquing gaze. Soon after the man begins to speak as it becomes apparent what this is about as soon as he speaks. I am the chief of this village and from the looks of things you were the one who had slayed our beast of the ring Piasuhon, and because of that i can use your expertise for if things go the way i fear. The man says in a rather stern tone of voice that doesn't reach commanding as i just nod my head and wait patiently figuring this is going ot turn into a quest of some kind or at the very least be a lead up to some kind of event. 'NPCs seemingly don't talk to players that much so this has to mean something right?' I wonder to myself idly as i am wearing my vanity clothing having forsaken the armor and shield since i am in a main settlement and thus in theory fine.

I fear that my official Uso-Tsuki is planning to do something to try and take me out in some way. If you can find out if these rumors are true i will be willing to pay you for your efforts. He says in the same tone of voice as i look towards the NPC as a dialogue prompt box appears asking if i accept the quest from this NPC with the name of the quest as i just sigh with a bit of relief. 'Thankfully i have rank 5 hiding...but uuhmm..how do i use it though?' I wonder slightly to myself as the implications of buying every build path just for the joke of it, and then the realization fo myself having never figured out how to use it sets in as i sigh softly at that with a shake of my head. However, the quest has now started and there is no time to dwell on such things as i force my gaze to meet the chief's and nods my head at him. Well consider this task done then sir. It'll be completed in no time. I say with all the confidence i can muster.

With the conversation over i watch the chief leave the area that i was in and sees the NPCs all looking towards me as i sigh softly realizing that is probably my signal to get going and stop watching the fights that are happening. Making my way towards the exit i walk down the stone steps and then down towards the lower levels my familiar at my side padding along with me as i just let my body go on autopilot as i do so as i try to figure out the solution to this small little problem for me. I open up my inventory and quickly slide my hand along to skills as i then click on hiding hoping to find something that'll be a bit more clear on how it is meant to function. However, much to my disappointment there is no bit of information on how to do just that as i sigh softly at this since the skill's description definitely didn't help me at all. Blend into my surroundings? But how do i activate hiding to make it function. Does it do it naturally? Do i need to say a certain phrase?

As i make my way out of the coliseum i look up towards the sky rather frustrated on what to do and how to go about it to even begin with since their is no quest marker on how to find this Uso-Tsuki person and that isn't even taking into the beginning of how to hide away from such a person. Welp. I guess i'll just call this my first case as police chief hestia then since this is what i signed up for.  Okay so first things first. I should find somebody who looks big and important and then just follow them around. Maybe ask somebody around here if that is the guy as well while i'm at it. I say softly to myself with a sigh as i get to work in trying to find the chieftan's important person that he needs me to spy on as i chuckle ab it as a thoguht enters into my mind. I bet Hikoru would be amazing at this since he has his whole info broker network that he can work with to find the NPC quickly and then hide from him just as easily. I say with a smile upon my face.

Making my way through the town i just walk calmly throughout the town taking my time doing so as i glance at the various NPCs and then towards my own outfit and shrugs hoping and figuring that it probably won't matter what clothes i wear since it is entirely possible NPCs don't register the clothing difference between players and themselves. After all that is probably some stuff that is beyond a game like this despite how advanced it may be in the very end of the day it was just a game that had to work in certain parameters or not at all since it needs to function reasonably. Making my way through the area i glance around from one face to the next hoping to spot the target that i am meant to find trying the simple walk around and hope for the best approach which is failing rather spectacularly to the surprise of nobody which Includes even myself as i just stick with it for a few more minutes just wanting and hoping that this would be easy.

The sounds of the people conversing rather loudly drowns the sound from mostly anything else as i just travel making my way the words and phrases firing off apparently there is some kind of festival that use ot be held that isn't being celebrated anymore. SOme far off dream apparently. I just shrug ignoring what that could mean and just hopes that if it is a festival that it stays just that since i have grown tired of fighting giant monsters to try and save and advanced people to safety and gaining loot. The primary goal is to get as much asi  can as swiftly as i can would probably be the best thing to do in this case. 'Which means i might need to just focus on getting more levels so i can focus on getting more mods to help suit any role i must be in primarily then have the secondaries in place to save me when need be.' I think to myself calmly as i keep a mental checklist of each of rather everything that i will need to get to be prepared for it all. I then snap myself to the present as i find myself in a plaza of some kind the stalls that surround the area and the rather cramped quarters sells what it is as a merchant area rather swiftly, and unthankfully i'm flat out of luck on being able to move as quickly as i did or see a face in this sea of poeple.