Finnick opened his eyes. today was a new day, a day of training against 3 or 4 HP boars. this would be the best day of his life! getting trained and all, this would be awesome! now I could probably level up so he could go up some floors. Finnick grabbed his knife and went into the plains very calmly, ready to destroy some boars!

Dirgun saw a girl and guy in the grassland seeding their level he decided to help them if they got in trouble he walks up to the two saying "you guys look like you need some help mind if I join you all I won't be in the way." then dirgun pulls out a cigar lighting it up saying "my name is dirgun by the way I'm just here to help some lower levels level up."

Finnick looked at the two. They seemed to be nice, and this could be an okay adventure, and even he could make some pretty awesome friends......"Then, lets go!" Soon after, they were attacked by a weak boar. Finnick charged at it, wanting to kill it. HI-YA!

Finnick rolls the dice; battle dice 9, crafting dice 11, and enemy dice 9

the slash stroke a critical, sweeping through its body as the boar checkened back at the other two players very weakly.

Finnick-7/7

Belle-11/11

Dirijon-15/15

Boar-2/4

Then dirgun switches with finnick saying " HI-YA really dude thats how you attack well ok fang you attack first then me ." then circumstances shadow wolf jumps out of nowhere charging at the boar then dirgun flanks to the right and charges it from the side. Fang runs past biting the boars back leg leaving an opening for dirgun to finish dirgun stabs the boar in the side making the thing breaking into pixels.

Finnick-5/5

Belle-11/11

Dirgun-15/15

Boar-2/4

Combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-8 dirgun one damage

9-10 dirgun does two damage

Crafting dice

1-6 fang misses

7-10 fang does one damage

11-12 fang does two damage

Dirgun looks at the pixels of the boar laughing and saying "you guys take these two ill help if you need it but you are the ones who need to level now" awhile saying this dirgun leans againts a tree watching the two players fight.

[OCC I just leveled up my heath is 17]

Belle 11/11

Finnick 7/7

Dirgun 17/17

"Join in1 It's fun!" Finnick yelled over to him and Fang as he turned his attention to the boar then charged at it, ready to kill it. HI-YA!

The boar rammed back into Finnick again, ready to kill him then Finnick stabbed him back.

Finnick rolls the dice; battle dice 6, crafting dice 8, and enemy dice 19

Belle-11/11

Finnick-3/7

Boar-1/3

Dirgun runs up and switching with finnick throwing him a health crystal jumping in the air slashing at the boar with his accuracy and qwickness enhancement from his cloak he runs at the boar slashing downwards. His slash misses bad dirgun jumps out of way of the boar just in time saying "heal up with that crystal before you attack it."

"Ok!" Finnick cluched the crystal in his hand and willed it to activate. soon it activated, leaving a shine on Finnick for about 10 seconds. HE rushed the boar once more, this time hoping to end it all. "Die, BOAR!"

Finnick's attack missed as the boar stabbed him with it's horn very hard. "SWiTCH!"

Finnick-6/7

Boar-1/3

That was fun. Belle sat down. I've one question why am I the only girl here? There isn't that much girl players anymore. Belle grabbing her spear this time she looked hard for a spot to kill that's when she saw them. 3 boars charging fast. As they got closer she could see their life bar. They each had 5 HP. Hey Dirgun I think me and Finnick here are going to need some help. She grabbed her spear and before they got here she put her hair back in a pony tail and charged.

Belle kept charging at one if the oncoming boars. She smacked it away with the bottom of her spear and dodged the other it's the third boar she attacked. She came up and thrusted downward.

Dice roll Belle 4

Belle missed and the boar came and pushed her onto the ground. 1 damage done to her. Before it could stab her again she rolled away and got up. We need a low level help. Not Dirgun. 17 health points no. Fine they were okay.

Belle attacked a boar again. She brought her spear up and charged. For some reason Finnick said For Sparta! Belle in the middle of attacking cracked up. Not to be mean but this guy comes up with the craziest stuff.

Dice roll 6 hit -1

Belle stabs the boar for one damage and the beast reared back and struck her. She smashed into the ground for two damage.

Belle 8/11

Finnick 9/9

Boar 3/5

dirgun ran at the boar saying "belle when you attack right afterwards is when your most vulnerable so once you commit to an attack you have to stay light on your feet just be ready to dodge." dirgun stabs at the boar while he runs past.the stab misses the boar but dirgun jumps out of reach before it can attack.