Okay she said as she went in for another shot. She ran in for another stab and jumped up and went to stab the boar in air. She stabbed it in the side and caused one damage. This time rolled away just before the boar slammed it again. What she said wiping mud of her face. Yeah I outsmarted you that time didn't I you stupid boarThanks Dirgun.

(OOC-I know who he is now, girl. come talk to me.)

Finnnick striked the boar once more, but his strike missed and was for from reack of the boar. the boar found him vulnerable and striked him in the chest, throwing him to the ground. BUt worry he did not, because of the fact that he leveled up.

Belle-9/11

Finnick-9/11

Boar-2/5

Belle readied her spear to attack the boar once more. I'm going to finish this thing. She charged and striked at the boar with trumendous power. Then she used a skill and stabbed the boar and killed it. It exploded into hundreds if tiny fragments. A victory sign appeared in front of her. Also one appeared in front of Finnick. We did good.