[F1-SP] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> Completed ♥

A few moments passed, before the man stood back, "Eh, time to look into that parcel. Yeah?" Kityuisa nodded. She knew what Zakariah had put in it, so she was in no concern for what it held inside. Lyle went back to the front and left Kityuisa alone. She was fine with being alone. The sun was beginning to set anyways, which meant Kityuisa would be taking her leave as soon as she got the rewards from the quest. Her day had been rather eventful, considering she had thought it would be an easy quest. No info broker had told her that there would be two NPCs on her case trying to steal the parcel... Maybe it just happened to be a coincidence... Maybe they were really looking for anyone so they could steal things.. Either way, it caused Kityuisa to laugh a little, Everyone knows you can't hurt somebody in safe zones. These guys were dumb enough to think I could kill them.. Kityuisa kept chuckling. Her gaze clouding over. 

Kityuisa's laughter stopped as the man came back into the room. "Well, thanks for the delivery, Zakariah apparently really likes you and considers you a big help. So let's see... I was wondering, if ya could help me with some stuff here..." Kityuisa's head tilted to the side. There was another quest? Her mind flashed back to her meeting with the info broker, she hadn't heard of the second quest. Maybe the info broker had just told her about the first one? The info broker did seem pretty fishy, if I do say so myself... Lyle grinned and clasped Kiyuisa on the shoulder, "How do you feel about going out and getting me some materials from some boar pups?" Kityuisa thought for a moment, "Only if I can start tomorrow. I want some rest." Lyle chuckled, "No problem, missy. Just accept the quest here!" Kityuisa watched as the quest screen popped up. She pressed the circle, taking the quest on....

+400 col (1 page)

+3 SP (1 page + Quest Reward)

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
+ 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
+ 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Edited by Kityuisa