[OP-F1] Yoki's first day in Aincrad

As he walks into the windy warm scene he looks around the main city of floor 1. "This place is more amazing- then what I could've imagined.." He mutters to himself as he gazes up at the fluffy white clouds, he hadn't seen before. He sat upon a roof, as he took a cigar from his pocket, he begun to light is as the gray puffy smoke had drifted up into the sky of floor 1.

He had seen a few people higher level then him, but not as many as today. The small crowd of people in the main city was as if a million, the high levels could reach to 1-6... but barely every 1... As he now lay on his back staring into the clouds of floor 1. He had looked around, finding small shapes in the different clouds.

Materializing from a blue light Miaki appeared in the teleportation gate returning from one of the upper floors. He was in need of supplies again and the first floor had the most shops set up and in roughly the same place. He adjusted the light brown fedora on his head which covered his strawberry-blonde hair. After fixing his headwear, Miaki stepped away from the arch and walked into the <> looking for a couple shops to restock and sell off some things. His matching trench coat fluttered in the wind the blew through the city. "Hmmm not very many high levels around today it would seem." He said to himself. He made his way to the market square in search of supplies. In the span of a quarter hour he had himself restocked and ready to go. "Maybe I'll have a look around while Im here."

dirgun was in the inn looking down at his drink thinking " not many players down here right now maby i'll go out and see whats happening " dirgun walks out seeing a pretty high level walk out of teleport gate saying "wow whats he doing here the only high levels that come down here are hunting people who pk other plsyer ill see what he's doing." then dirgun walked up to miaki saying "yo man who you hunting and oh yeah by the way my names dirgun."

Seeing the two higher levels he jumped down from the rooftop, his coat had waved, as if a cape in the wind as he had jumped. As he landed he looked at the two. He knew staring was a bit rude-- but there was really a reason for him to do so. they introduced themselves, he felt the need to introduce himself as well. "Hi, I saw you from up there, my name is Yoki." He said as he pointed to the rooftop he had jumped from.

Miaki had his back to the one calling himself <> and didn't realize the person was talking to him. Miaki didn't hear another person converse with the voice so Miaki turned around and faced him. Seeing no one else around Miaki looked at the player through the dark sunglasses he was wearing and said, "Were you addressing me?"

The second person leap from the top of a building, Miaki was surprised the guy didn't take much fall damage, then again he wasn't focused on the player and thus didn't see his health bar displayed.

Hi, I saw you from up there, my name is Yoki. The player said.

"Well Yoki, my name is Miaki." Miaki replied.

"My first day, I'm only a level 1 you know." He says as his heathbar shows, his health being 5 yet, he healed up after the jump. his brown and light brown hair gleaming in the sunlight. "Gosh, It's too warm out here." He says as he takes his hand and goes over his forehead with it. His smile gleaming, and shining with every step he took forward. "Anyway, nice to meet you Dirgun, and Miaki was it?" He says as he puts his hand out for a handshake from both of them.

"Yeah, you got it right." Miaki said as he shook hands with Yoki. "Nice meeting you Yoki. Don't mind me if I forget names I'm not the best with them at times." Miaki said as put his hands back into his trench coat. "If you're so hot today I might recommend changing your equipment to something lighter. The weather on this floor is programmed for a climate that could go short sleeve or long sleeve, but if you get anything thicker, you might not have such a good time." Miaki added.