[F2/PP] Com'ere Kitty Kitty <<Feeding Your Enemy>>

Kityuisa looked down at Willow once again, "Erm, I suppose I should train her? I don't really know how that works.." Kityuisa was at a loss for words, this Mars had someone that seemed like Bahr to her, He had thus surpassed her but she would prove that it works both ways and she would surpass him too! Kityuisa grinned, "Liger, leaving him at home, aren't you afraid something will happen?" Kityuisa wondered about what kind of creature it was. A mane of flames, perhaps a fire type lion cub? Kityuisa didn't know but she was curious, "I wouldn't mind meeting Liger sometime." She ignored Mars' comment of calling her princess yet again, it really did bother her, as it sounded sickening. He barely knows me! Kityuisa thought for a moment, "So, sir, you surely had no plans. Perhaps you could teach me how to train Willow? I really have no idea what to do, though I do have to return the rest of this food." She held up the remains, and watched as Willow pawed at it. 

The beast knows who is the alpha in the pack and what repercussions await him for defying the alpha of the pack. He says simply just being honest with the girl while leaving what he actually means rather open ended since it will amuse him what things she will think of first before the worst spectrum. be it murder she thinks of first, or a light fun punishment for the kitten like scolding it like one would a child. When hearing she would like to meet his familiar he shrugs his shoulder while looking at the little pink haired girl. Well kitten if you want to meet my familiar you will need to take me out on a quest or put me in a fight where i would actually need my familiar at my side since he provides me a bit of extra damage. Until then my liger can stay at home. He says simply towards the pink haired girl before glancing towards the cat that looks as about as harmful as a stiff gust of wind. And sure i can test what your cat does if you want. I have a method if you would wnat to test it. If you do though you will need to initiate a duel with me. He says towards her knowing what he wants to do, but knowing that he doesn't want to go orange since it'd cause problems.

"Then the alpha will give whatever punishment they deem necessary, whether it be taking away the things that the beast loves or even taking the beast's life. It all depends on how grave the defying is." Kityuisa spoke from her heart, before giving Willow another pat, "Then I will meet him on the frontlines, for my own selfish desires to be fulfilled." Kityuisa spoke again, "If you want to duel me, then we will set the perimeters very carefully. This duel, we can't die during it. That's a must." Kityuisa nodded, "I will be back in a few moments, I just need to return this food." Kityuisa held it up to show it, before putting it back in her inventory. She began to head towards the gypsy and upon arriving she would have given back the food, completing the quest that the gypsy had given her. Then she would make her way back to where Mars had been so they could start training her familiar.

+400 Col to Mars & Kityuisa
+2 SP to Kityuisa
+1 SP to Mars