(SP-F1) Earning A Living (complete)

Wanting something to do of a day Jace looked for a job that was hiring a apprentice. His frmale baby wolf Silvee followed him around. Then a blacksmith shop caught his eye. The name of it was Blacksmith studio. Not the fanciest name ever but it looked like a good place. He walked in where he seen a furnace and a forge. He walked in casually and said to the blacksmith. May I please be your apprentice. I would like to learn how to forge a weapon or armor.

The blacksmith looked at him and laughed. Of course. I will teach anyone to be a good blacksmith. But I will warn you most of my apprentices quit because they don't realize the work that I will train them for. I want to be a apprentice! Okay the first step to be a good blacksmith is. A good way to attract customers and keep organized is keep the shop clean. Clean up the mess from my shop and I will tell you the next step.

Jace picked the tools and excess and tools and neatly put them where they went. He picked up 10 iron 2 broadswords, and 3 oak wood. Then Jace grabbed a broom and swept the floor by the furnace. After sweeping that up he started on the place where the buyers stand then he finished sweeping and looked at the floor. Not dirt was on the floor. He grabbed the mop and mopped the floor. And hour had already depleted. Jace looked at Silvee and said well be here awhile . Then he started to wet a rag with hog water.

Turning off the water and wiped down the counters getting all of the dirt and grime off. Finally getting that clean he carefully rearranged the swords and axes and knives . When the blacksmith came in he said it was magnificent. Then the blacksmith said now you must know how to sharpen blades. First I will show you Dow to do it. You take this machine and you push down with you foot causing it to spin. Then you take the blade up to here and.. he sharpened the blade. Step two is sharpen all of the weapons in stock. Do this once a week. And every other day for 2 weeks after creating a new sword. Jace grabbed the blades off the shelf and started.

As Jace sharpened the blade sparks flew. Then he felt the sword and it was wikisly sharp. He had already completed four of them. Good. Only 21 left to go. He sharpened another and another and another. Finally he finished the last one. He put them neatly back and called out the blacksmith. He said they were fine. The he saidNow your almost finished. Let's keep up the hard work you still have plenty of hard work going for you today. Next step. A good blacksmith can come up with his own materials that he goes out to find. Find me 3 LV 4 boars and kill them obtain their tusks and then find 4 wood. Now go! Jace hurried out.

Silvee walked behind Jace as he headed to the grasslands. Finally reaching there he seen a few board. He scanned them to see a LV four. He seen one in the crowd. He charged the boar you will die he said

Dice roll Jace 7 Hit Silvee 8 Hit total -2 HP

Jace strikes the beast and as it lost HP Silvee attacked as well. They both hit. Good job Silvee. The boar then attacked Silvee but she dodged.

Jace 15/15

Silvee 11/11

Boar 5/7

The boar looked mad. Silvee go to that flank and ill go to that one. Will attack at the same time. Silvee did as she was told. Jace slowly with his sword prepared at the other. Ready? Now! They each attacked with blinding speed.

Dice Roll Jace 3 miss Silvee Critical -2

Jace missed and Silvee hit a critical. The boar charged Jace this time and hit him dead on. One damage to Jace. He kicked the Boar up to get it off if him.

Jace 15/15

Silvee 11/11

Boar 3/7

Jace watched the boar. There was one thing to do. He could try the formation him and Silvee had been working on. Born rxecure he called it. Silvee got in a circle with Jace. Boar in the middle. Silvee attacked with boar distracted by him. Then he strikes.

Dice roll Jace 9 critical -2 Silvee 7 -1 total -3

They both hit at the same time Jace pulled his sword out of the boar and watched its life go to zero. That's one down.

Two more left. He surveyed the area. Then he seen one. A LV.5 boar. Surveying its HP I had only 11 HP. Ready Silvee. Set kill. He charged the boar springing up on it. He came at it slashing.

Dice roll Jace 4 Silvee 8 -1

Jace missed then Silvee attacked and clawed it making the boar lose 1 health point.

Watching the boar that had only 10 HP left he charged along with Silvee to stab the boar. Running up charging at the boar was fun. Die boar he yelled at it then he dlashed at the boars body taking off 1 HP. Then Silvee attacked causing another hit.

Jace 15/15

Silvee 11/11

Boar 8/11

Jace attacked once more with brute strength thinking where it would try to dodge. He then came running at the beast. Ahhh! He jumped up and slashed downward at the boar causing one damage. Also Silvee got a critical so together they caused three damage. This boar as well will die!

Jace 15/15

Silvee 11/11

Boar 5/11

Jace smiled seeing the boar losing life. He went to strike at it again. If only he could get lucky and get a critiical and a skill. Wait. If he used the move <> he could have the boars HP down to one and then Silvee would kill him. He slashed at it. Missing he dodged before it could hit him. Then Silvee attacked but the boar dodged and struck Silvee hard. Jace heard a yelp and seen Silvee on the ground with red shards indicating blood. He was furious with the boar now.

Seeing that the boar had only done one damage to her he turned raged. He looked to the top where it showed his and his parties life. His life bar was full but about one eighth of Silvees was gone. Then he grabbed his blade and watched Silvee get up to help. Die he yelled. He used the skill Vertical square and strikes at the beast doing 4 damage. He had put the enemies bar to red. Then Silvee still angry attacked with brute force and strikes for obe damage finishing it health bar.

Jace got up to survey the area for one more boar. A weak boar is what I need. A weak sick boar. Then he saw one. Three-hundred meters away. It looked weak. He looked at its health bar. Some of it had already depleted. 5/9 it was. What if it killed another player. He would survive this world. His nervegear will never kill him! He charged at the boar striking down hitting for one HP and then Silvee striked hitting a critical. -3 HP.

Jace 15/15

Silvee 11/11

Boar 2/9

Two more hits. Come Silvee then he remembered something Miaki does. Set! Execute! They ran at the boar with full speed. I need your tusks. He slashed down at the boar Silvee right behind him. He missed but then Silvee striked killing it. He obtained the horns and went back to the shop.

As he reached the shop he put the materials on the table. What about the wood. Jace went back out with an axe and cut down a tree and got the wood. Returning he sat and listened to the blacksmith. you have done almost every step all blacksmiths must do. The only one you haven't done is make the weapon. You have do this every time you want to make something. Okay first you want to get the furnace to heat up the metal in this blade maker. Now you must think of what size you want the blade to be. Jace looked at the metal blade makers and chose one. Now put the ivory tusks in. now wait.

As the blade was done he looked at it and it was awful. He put it in too long and it had over flowed. Put the others in and make it work. Jace put the others in and time it right. The he started crafting the handle polishing it and coating with some spare meatball. The handle was finished as soon as he made the space for the blade.

That time was better. The blade turned out and he put the blade and handle together finishing the blade. Not the best for a first time but you will get better. He handed him the blade he had made and told him to wait. He brought him a beginners hammer. Here you go. Now off with you now.

Now where will I find a place for a shop. He looked through the town if beginnings. That's when he seen it. A shop that was for sale. It was dirty and untidy. He could fix a few things. It already had a furnace and a forge that could use some fixing. Perfect! Now he needed to find where to buy it. He looked at the sign. Then he ran to the place to buy it.

As Jace reached the area he brought out 300 col. He said I would like to buy a blacksmith shop. The man pulled out a book and handed it to him. Which one? He flipped though the pages tell he found it. That one. Fine I will take your three hundred col. He gave him the deed. Have a nice day at your new place. Jace ran back to his new shop. This is our beginning. Silvee just looked.