[PP-F1] A chance encounter (Yureka, Dirgun)

yure shakes her head "oh no way I'm letting you one up me.." she pulled her dagger and turned around quickly aiming to hit the wolf with the back swing of her arm. the dagger connects with the flank of the wolf causing it to yelp and jump around trying to bite her but she dodges out of the way using the force from her attack to circle over the wolf onto the other side. "switch.."

dirgun 17/17

Yureka 13/15

Wolf dead

Wolf 5/8

dirgun calls up fang to help him finish the wolf dirgun ran right going to try and chop its head off and fang ran left going to bite at its ankles the two were gonna attack at the same time. the wolf jumped up in the air dodgeing both attacks running away from both of them saying "damn this thing can move really fast switch.

"

dirgun 17/17

fang 13/13

Yureka 13/15

Wolf dead

Wolf 5/8

combat dice dirguns attack

crafting dice fangs attack

Yure smiles "good thing I move faster.." she says as she jumps acrobatically from tree trunk to tree trunk and flips over the wolf landing in front of it effectively cutting it off. she leaps forward and spins again bringing her dagger down on the wolfs head and landing on the right side of it "cut it off its going left."

dirgun 17/17

fang 13/13

Yureka 13/15

Wolf dead

Wolf 3/8

dirgun and fang were on the left waiting for the wolf to come at him dirgun prepared his sword and fang got ready to claw the thing dirgun saying "this thing is dead now." dirgun stabs the thing in the leg making it trip and fang jumped on it ripping it to shreds breaking it into pixels the wolf smiles at yure saying "that sadistic enough for you young sadeist or are you gonna do more."

both wolfs dead.

Yure grins at fang "nah I think you covered it well enough" Yure puts her dagger away and flicks her fingers up on her menu to see if the wolves dropped anything. she smiles as she sees that the wolves each dropped a pelt, "hey looks like one each if we divide evenly?" she looks up at Dirgun to see if he agrees with her method of loot dividing. her voice also sounds much more normal and less dark, its almost creepy how her countenance changes so instantly after the fighting is over. "oh hey look I leveled up!" she says excitedly as the window pops up in front of her saying congratulations.

loot dice--

1-5 nothing

6-10 one pelt each

11-15 one pelt and a skull

16-20 two pelts and a skull

Yure looks back at the woods and shrugs "yeah I guess i'm good for today i've leveled up so i'm feeling pretty good about the day!" she falls in step beside Dirgun, "so how do you know Grim anyway.. I mean .. I don't mean to pry but I was just curious" she walks with her hands clasped behind her back and tilts her head to the side.

dirgun looks at her saying "i don't mind telling you we met through me beating up a fat drunk and became drinking buddies then we've been out drinking and getting into bar fights he was crazy back then to always has been but you know him thats how we met and how we became friends." dirgun looked at her opening the door to the inn holding it open for her saying "and oh yeah im dating ruri now."

As Yure looks at Dirgan her eyes widen, "Really?! thats great news! congratulations!" she walks through the door "oh and thanks," her eyes soften "for both the door and helping me with those wolves back there." her eyes roam the building taking in its few costumers, mostly players having a meal or just relaxing after a day of either training or hunting. "so wanna have a drink I've been out hunting for hours now and I could use some relaxation, although nothing too big, don't want a hangover tomorrow I'm supposed to go out and find some more mats for my Profession quest." she rolls her eyes, 'gods that thing has taken me forever.'

dirgun walks to a table in the corner saying "yeah lets do that im ready to get a drink what do you want ill pay this time it cool im gonna get a whiskey for now what do you want." dirgun was sitting their expecting her to tell him what she wanted saying "yeah ruris great shes pretty and sweet we just started dating and i hope that it goes well. you know how it is science your dating grim and all you got any tips for me."

Yure sits down at the bar "I think i'll go for something light tonight," she browses through the options "I think I'll go with a nice golden rum." the corners of her mouth twitch up when he asks for dating advice, "honestly? I'm not sure how we got so close, of course the only other relationship I have to compare it too was my .. well my old real life boyfriend from home, and he was a worse sadist than I am.." she laughs and rolls her eyes, "I guess the only advice I can give you is be honest, even if you feel like its something you would rather not share.. the right person might just see through it to who you really are."

dirfun gets the drinks saying"yeah thanks yure im sorta new to it and i really want it to work out you know so heres your drink miss yure and im gonna keep drinking till im drunk and you can stay light but im drinking." dirgun drains two glasses starting to get a buzz.

Yure just shakes her head at the other player, "someday you are going to OD on that stuff and go into shock or something" her laugh rings out like bells in the slowly humming room, she takes her drink and slowly drinks it, 'well today was tough but altogether rewarding, I got one pelt out of the day at least.' she taps her finger on her mouth while her eyes look up at the ceiling. 'maybe I could use that after I finish my profession quest, if not Grim could use it to make something'

dirgun looks up with his fourth drink saying "can't OD in a video game yure no matter how real the drunkness feels so im gonna get hammered and there is nothing you can do about it and how about you take this pelt its no good to a blacksmith like me you take it." dirgun opens his menu giving yure the pelt saying "i got an invite to your wedding so what that about he finally pop the question to yea i also wanted to know what i should give you all money or a weapon i'll have to have the weapon made if thats what you want."

Yure laughs "that's right, we are getting married," her face heated up as the blood rushed to her cheeks, "he asked me the other day while we were out at the lake it was.. a very interesting day." she smiles as her hands fiddled with her drink, "oh and thank you, I'm sure Grim will be able to use them" she puts the pelt in her inventory and then makes a face, "I don't know Dirgun whatever you want to give us is fine with me."

dirgun was on his fourth drink starting to feel a bit drunk saying "well good for him he finally grew a pair and asked you the other day he threatend me the other day saying if i ever hurt ruri he would kill me and then he would send his crazy family galen and fade after me to kill me again after he killed me so yeah good for him so is he wearing his reaper stuff or is he buying a new suit and dressing up." dirgun drains another drink and starts slurring his words.

Yure laughs "oh he better dress up, If I have to be forced into a fancy dress he sure as hell better be wearing something nice." her eyes glint and her mouth turns up into a smile, she looks down and raises her glass to her lips again drinking slowly, "mmm.. this stuff is good, i've been doing so much training lately, that and wedding preparations it feels nice to just relax for a while."

dirgun drank his sixth saying "yeah once you guys are married you'll all be one big family of crazy i mean a grim reaper a sadist and two people that will beat the [censored] for fun thats your family the crazy times four then theres me who has to deal with you all thats just great and oh yeah im grims best man." dirgun was definatly slurring his word now he was almost drunk.

Yureka smiles and leans back in her chair "you gonna be ok tonight? want me to get you a room so you can sleep that off?" her eyebrow raises as she takes another drink of her brandy, 'gods I've only got a few days left I need to get so much done, not sure i'm going to get much sleep before the wedding' yure takes a drunk dirgun up to the innkeeper and buys a room for him leaving the inn and setting off for the last place on her list of things to do for the day.

[OOC]