[PP - F01] A Work of Art << The First Few Lessons are Free >>

Yusuke had spent most of his time after the reveal of the death games working with what he enjoyed even if it was automatic it does capture what he imagines... even though he wishes that could of done it himself. He spent most of the day with his fingers outward in a box looking out in the town of beginnings looking for the most ideal image and captures the most beauty, however to no avail he couldn't find the right... "image". He sighed "At this rate I am going to have to start training to defend myself to find better spots and looks of environments..." he placed a hand on his hip and one on his forehead "But where do I even begin? Can I just take arms and swing around at boars most of the day? Or is that too dangerous... decisions decisions..." he had said out to himself in a normal tone. Zelrius

@Kirbs

Kirbs kicked another loose rock across the cobbled path as she let out another small yawn. It tumbled around on the road for a few seconds before coming to a stop only a few meters away. The redhead sighed as she kicked the rock harshly to the side and looked around. Things in this town were too constant. There was never anything going on anymore. 

Her head slowly swept across the area she was in until they stopped on a random stranger. She didn't know what it was but something about him seemed off. Probably because he was in the middle of the street looking like some anime character. Damn, those poses were bloody weird. 

Were people going crazy now? Maybe? It's been more than two years, she couldn't really blame them, but uh-- kudos for staying sane for so long? Not going bonkers in the first month was an impressive feat itself, so uh, yeah, good job.

In the middle of his thoughts he had looked over and saw a complete strange, a female even. He blinked "W-wait.." he thought to himself then shifting his body toward her and said out to her "Wait! Don't move from your position!" he then moved his arms outward forming the same box he had been for the past hour trying to find a worthy sight for his work. With a smile he had stated out "Yes.. yes! You'd be a perfect model for my next work of art!" he had took a few steps toward her and bowed placing a hand on his chest and one outward "My apologies, I'm an artist looking for a worthy sight to be painted. You look absolutely stunning for the job, have you ever considered modelling for art?" he had asked then straightening himself then saying "Oh! My apologies my name is Scarabaeus, however you may call me Scarab it is a pleasure to be in your presence." he had stated elegantly. 

@Kirbs

Kirbs froze as the player came bounding over to her. What the fu-

"Modeling?" She echoed, furrowing her brows. "W-what the hell?!" She sputtered, taking a step back. She's seen a whole hell lot of people but this guy definitely takes the cake for being the most weirdest. 

Her eye twitched as she slowly pressed her palms together. "Look, Scarab, right? Yeah, no. Modelling is a big no-no for me," she pointed her clapped hands to him as she gave him a pointed look. "Plus, that'd be hella weird, too," she mumbled to herself, letting out another inaudible sigh. "I don't even know why you would think I would be a good model either!" She exclaimed, narrowing her eyes at him. "You got to get your eyes checked, bud."

Why was it so much easier to forget things when you were being freaked out by some random dude who wanted to paint you?

Yusuke had let out a "Huh..?" as she had gone out a little angered at him asking to be a model for his next piece of work. He had stood up straight and scratched the back of his head "Well, you are young and have great facial expressions, just trying to paint what I think is remarkable." then he had let out a puff of air with a sigh "Don't need to be rude about it, just was asking you if you'd like to, doesn't hurt to ask right?" he had asked her. He thought for a moment trying to figure out how he could fix the situation that he was in then asked out "So why are you here on the first floor? Looking for someone?" trying to spark a normal conversation completely ignoring the fact she wasn't too thrilled about him asking if she would like to be his model. He was a weird one after all, not understanding what he was fully doing.

@Kirbs

"Whatever," she muttered hotly, averting her eyes. 

"Looking for someone?" She mumbled confusingly. Who would she even be looking for? All the people she really considered friends were either dead or hated her. 

"No," she replied quickly, dipping her hands into her pocket as she forced a small smile on her face. "Just taking a small stroll in floor one, that's all," she added, tapping her heel against the cobbled roads anxiously. 

She was quick to change the subject, "so, were you an artist or something? Back in the real world?" She asked, tilting her head. Ah, she remembered when she wanted to be some big artist when she was younger... she was pretty sure she would get nowhere if she went back to the real world. She was probably going to get some stupid job that she didn't even like, but she guessed that's what happens when you miss out on two years worth of education. 

Yusuke had sighed a little bit with her cold answer back, however he felt like it was best that he left that alone for now. He had blinked for a few moments when she had replied to him with a smile on her face "Uh... well, then why are you on a floor like this on day like today? It's rather nice out." he turned back trying to find a good piece of scenery. He looked over then Yusuke had smiled "I indeed was an artist, I didn't have much money to entertain myself with other things and this came to me when I was younger and I loved it ever since. Plus it wasn't too cost heavy. Just needed to resupply my tools every now and then." he had stopped looking for a good piece of scenery then shifted his body towards her "So what about you? What were you before entering this distorted world of a man's desire?" he had asked her.

@Kirbs