[F04 - SP] <<The Night's King>>

The doors of the Long Barrow swung open violently as Bahr stepped through the threshold, having been caught by the wind and almost torn from their hinges. He turned and grasped the icy handle, pulling the door shut and putting a stop to the turbine of air that had begun surging in. Finally, he was somewhere warm - even if he couldn't feel it yet. Frost and snow clung to every surface of his body, and his nerves still felt no more than their icy bite. He made his way back to Joramun, sitting in the same chair he had sat nearly a day earlier and looking the surprised man in the eye.

"Your wife is avenged," he managed, cold lips cracking as he struggled to move them. Joramun looked completely shocked.

"Y... You're alive... That means you-"

"Yes,"
 he interjected, grabbing Joramun's mug and taking a swig. Yuck. He had horrible taste in beer. "I avenged your wife. It's done. I didn't get what I wanted out of it, but I did get what I needed. Thanks for that." He slowly stood, the warmth of the tavern finally beginning to thaw his weary frame. He turned to approach the bar, but stopped before taking a step, craning his head back toward Joramun. "And don't worry about saying anything to Lessa. I think I'll do that myself."

QUEST COMPLETED

Thread net gains:
4 SP
400 col