[F1-SP] Link Start <<First Few Lessons...>> COMPLETE

"Well now.." Zackariah came into focus behind the glass bottle as Vandrin gently twirled the bright red liquid like a glass of wine. "Its not perfect, but it will definitely do the job. Excellent work." Vandrin's smile slowly grew, proud of his own work. "So this potion should heal me if I take any damage?" Zackariah chuckled and placed two fingers on the neck of the bottle before pulling it from Vandrin's own hand, "Well yes, but this one is not for you. Like I said, I needed assistance in crafting some new potions since I had been running low. I personally do not have any potions to just give out." Vandrin's smile faded quickly, "W-Wait.. but.."  "However" Zackariah interrupted, "I supplied the blacksmith, Lyle Tealeaf, with some potions a little while ago. He should have some to give you. I just need one more favor from you." Reaching under his desk, Zackariah pulls out a small wooden box and passes it across to the player. "Simply deliver this to Lyle, and give him this note. He will give you the potions you need, as well as possibly more work." 

Vandrin eyed the box for a moment, before raising his gaze back to the alchemist with a nod, "Alright, I'll bring this to him. Thank you for your help." Taking a step back from the desk, the player offered a friendly bow with his head and shoulders before turning to walk out the apothecary once again. With the artificial sun still sitting high in the sky above the Town of Beginnings, Vandrin took the trip across the district to the Lyle's shop.. a much longer trip than anticipated. What felt like maybe twenty to thirty minutes of walking, Vandrin finally stumbled upon the smith's shop, denoted by an anvil sitting on a stump that served as the shop's sign. The interior of the smith greatly differed from Zackariah's shop. The forge caused the temperature to spike, causing a sweat to immediately break out upon his forehead once he passed through the threshold of the doorway. The sound of Lyle hammering away at an unfinished sword bounced off the walls of the smaller room, the banging halting once he noticed Vandrin's approach. 

"Aye, can I help you?" the bald, bearded man spoke up with a thick accent.
"I have something for you from Zackariah." Vandrin replied, holding the wooden box forward. "Ah, perfect, I've been waiting for this." The smith took the box and quickly read over the small note attached, "Thank you. And I believe these belong to you then." Lyle pulled multiple bottles from a shelf at the back of his shop and placed them on a small wooden table that sat between himself and Vandrin. 

Thread Complete
<<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> Quest Completed

Rewards: 

-5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
-1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
-400 Col

+3 Skill Points