[PP-F4] Avalanche falls..everyone dies <<Absolute Zero>>

As he walks along with the man and listening to his explanation he just grins and nods his head figuring he could make use of that information maybe one day to better understand how people actually function within this crazy world that seemingly has no laws towards it. To understand the more...complex matters that he himself does not know, and thus can use when information is gained since in the end even he knows that he is not a omnipotent force of all knowing energy thus counsel is already advised when one is out of their scope and or field of knowledge. As he makes his way through the snowy fields he spots the sight of a chest and makes his way over towards it and puls it out of the snow with a grin upon his face as he glances towards alec. Seems that we have gotten rather lucky Alec with this chest.

#124257 LD:19

Edited by Mars

Alec returns the younger dark clad man's smile with a smile of his own and a  soft low chuckle. "It's seems we have Mars it seems we have." The older heavily muscled man replied happily as he looked to his younger travelling companion. "And I will happily say since it was your eagle eyed vision that spotted the hidden Treasure Chest please do and honors and let us see what it is you have found." Alec says with the smile still softening his stern features and perpetual scowl as he looks to the younger mans earnest grin with. "I must admit I've had a few conversations with other Players here within Aincrad but never one so deep and centrally based and I'd like to thank you for that." The larger older man said as he looked to the younger man before shifting his gaze to their surroundings to ensure no hostile Players or monsters were approaching them now that they'd stopped their travels.

Gazing towards the man he just nods his head at the prompting to open the thing as mars just takes his katana and quickly just strikes at the chest cutting it open with his blade as the device opens up as if his blade was a knife cutting through hot butter. Looking towards the taller ma he just chuckles when hearing the second part of his statement towards him as he once more makes his way towards absolute zero. Don't need to thank me i was just playing devil's advocate i figured it was better then walking within silence thus i chose a topic one that most people have a opinion about and thus wanted to see where it would get me. Surprisingly it was rather productive and a rather enjoyable one from my perspective as well. So then how close do you think we are to this supposedly a thing that's called a living mountain?

#124259 LD;14 400 Col, (5) materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables

Edited by Mars

Alec smiled at the good sized amount of loot within the Treasure Chest. "That's a pretty nice score." The large man exclaimed with another smile, this one broader than the last as he nodded at the younger mans statement. "I'd imagine it must be getting pretty close." The large man stated and instant before before a loud rumble could be heard in the near distance. Alec began walking in the direction of the sound and soon found himself standing in a large open area as the rumble occured again this time accompanied by the ground shaking as the ground rose up before the pair presenting the largest creature Alec had seen yet within the game. The large man let out a long low whistle. "Now that's a BIG Field Boss." Alec stated as he stepped forward and quickly activated his Howl ability. "Hey yo ice chips! Over here Frosty!" Instantly drawing the Bosses attention and causing it to be line straight for the large heavily muscled Tank.

Spoiler

Alec uses Howl on Avalanche (-8 EN)

[4] Alec: HP: 945/945 | EN: 84-8+1=77/84 | DMG:12 DMG | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

Humphrey: +90 HP / 5 Rounds

[0] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 96/96 | DMG: 16 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

<< Avalanche the Absolute Zero >> 

HP: 850/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 9: 50 - Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 10: 100

Abilities:

<<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

<<Zero Degree Weather>> : The boss radiates negative weather that forces the players to have -2 in their evasion, this cannot be avoided with Survival.

Edited by Alec

He lets out a low whistle as the field mob comes out of its hiding as he then just grins and activates the sword skill as his blade gets covered in a red energy as his familiar lights the blade on fire as he holds its handle within his hands. Seeing the large lumbering beast begin to wind up its attacks he just nods and then quickly rushes forward towards the attack slashing all along the beast's arms as the attack goes towards alec. Each strike diverting the arm ever so slightly seemingly until it impacts the ground near alec but not on the tank itself as he gazes towards the larger avalanche with a smile upon his face as he holds onto his blade. Seems like it won't last that long if i can just burst down its health faster then whatever it can dish out towards the two of us alec. So then what do you say to the idea of finishing the fight quick? he offers towards the tank.

Action: San Ge

#124263 BD:3+6=9 18x15=270=195 total MD:1

[4] Alec: HP: 945/945 | EN: 84-8+1=77/84 | DMG:12 DMG | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

[0] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 96/96 | DMG: 18 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

<< Avalanche the Absolute Zero >> 

HP: 655/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 9: 50 - Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 10: 100

Abilities:

<<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

<<Zero Degree Weather>> : The boss radiates negative weather that forces the players to have -2 in their evasion, this cannot be avoided with Survival.

Edited by Mars

Alec watched as the dark clad man Mars sprinted towards the monolithic mountain of a Field Boss his Katana glowing an angry red as Mars struck the gigantic rock and ice monster numerous times knocking it's arm away from the Tank and dropping the Field Boss's health by nearly a quarter of its overall health. "Nicely done Mars!" The large man exclaimed over his current companions massive hit. "This guy is massive so......yeah.....I'd say I'm all about dropping this guy as soon as possible. I bet he hits like a Mac truck." The large heavily muscled Tank responded as he too activated a Sword Art causing his Forearm Axe to begin glowing as energy built up within the twin crescent shaped axe heads affixed to his forearm. As the energy peaked Alec swung his arm up in a massive upper cut chopping deeply into the huge ice and stone creature dripping it's health but only my a small amount but every little bit counted Alec thought to himself as he brought this shield back up in front if himself ready to defend himself against the Field Boss and it's next attack.

Spoiler

Alec uses Undertone (- 8 EN)

Roll: 124264

BD: 5+2=7 (Hit) 12*8=96-75=22 DMG

[7] Alec: HP: 945/945 | EN: 77-8+1+1=71/84 | DMG:12 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

[0] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 96/96 | DMG: 18 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

<< Avalanche the Absolute Zero >> 

HP: 633/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Abilities:

Edited by Alec

Well if you got some bark to your bite Alec then lets continue hacking into this thing shall we? Lets see if i can out hate you by the end. He says jokingly towards the tank as the swordsman runs towards the giant ice monster with blade in hand as he quickly cuts into the large icile like hand as his blade takes chunks out of it at a time as the health of the large monumental beast known as absolute zero drops into the yellow as he then looks back towards Alec who is on the receiving end of a ginormous like fist impacting against his defensive stance as Mars can only just shake his head not wanting to be on the receiving end of something so powerful seemingly. 'Or at the very least it would be rather bad to take such damage due to it being a large monumental force impacting against my smaller frame.' He thinks to himself with  a small grin as he waits at the result of such a thing.

#124290 BD:7+6=13 MD:4+4=8  195 DMG 200-104=96 DMG to Alec  thorns 56 (251 DMG total)

[7] Alec: HP: 879/945 | EN: 77-8+1+1=71/84 | DMG:12 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

[4] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 75/96 | DMG: 18 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

HP: 382/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Abilities:

Edited by Mars

Alec watched as the dark clad Mars dashed forward his Katana glowing as he hacked and slashed at the mountain of an ice and rock creature dropping it's health bar even further into the yellow as the katana wielder backed off out of the way as the massive fist came crashing down on top the the large Tank as Alec raised his shield up to defend. The fist slammed into his heavily muscled body leaving his body chilled and slightly numbed from the impact. As the mountain of a creature pulled it's fist back Alec quickly activated a Sword Art causing crescent shaped axe heads of his Forearm Axe to begin glowing as the energy built up within them. As the energy peaked the large man swung his arm up in another upper cut like swing chopping into the giant beast and dripping it's health by another small amount compared to Mars. But as long as Alec held the Hate that was all that mattered.

Alec uses Undertone on Avalanche AZ (- 8 EN)

Roll: 124291

BD: 5+2=7 (Hit) 12*8=96-75=21 DMG

[10] Alec: HP: 879+16=895/945 | EN: 71-8+1+1=65/84 | DMG:12 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

[4] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 75/96 | DMG: 18 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

HP: 382-21=361/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Abilities:

Edited by Alec

Gazing towards the mountain of ice he quickly charges at it once more with his blade in hand as he watches the beast reel back for another punch directed towards alec as he raises his blade and quickly carves into the beast once more with his blade. As the strikes redirect the attack just enough to pass by the tank once more as he glances back towards him with a grin across his face. Seems that is twice now that the thing missed a stationary target! He yells over towards the tank in a amused tone of voice as he backs away from the mountain of ice as it slowly takes its hand away from its failed attack to try and prepare another with its other fist. The swordsman getting behind the larger more defensive tank for his own safety just for the moment as mars' familiar does the same as the duo prepare for the killing blow against the creature with red health.

Action: San Ge  BD:2+6=8  MD:1   195 DMG to A.Z

[10] Alec: HP: 879+16=895/945 | EN: 71-8+1+1=65/84 | DMG:12 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

[6] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 64/96 | DMG: 18 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

HP:166/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Abilities:

Edited by Mars

Alec watched again as the dark clad Katana wielder dashed forward his sword glowing with the energy if a Sword Art powering it as he lashed out numerous times striking the gigantic mountain of ice of a Field Boss they were currently engaged in combat with. The dark swordsman's numerous strikes once more dropped the Field Boss's health bar by a significant amount. As Mars retreated Avalanche attacked again but due to the dark clad Players attack and Alec's defenses the monstrous Field Boss missed it's attack again against the heavily muscled Tank. Alec quickly activated another Sword Art of his own again. As his energy peaked the heavily muscled man swung his Forearm Axe up in a huge upper cut hacking into the gigantic ice creature again dropping it's health bar by a small amount again. But the important thing is thing was that they were winning the fight so far and that was a great thing in the Tanks opinion. "One or two more hits my you Mars and it'll be time to make some frozen blended drinks to celebrate!" The large man called out cheerfully to the dark clad Player he was fighting alongside.

Alec uses Undertone on Avalanche AZ (-8 EN)

Roll: 114315

BD: 5+2=7 (Hit) 12*8=96-75= 21 DMG

[10] Alec: HP: 895+16=911/945 | EN: 65-8+1=57/84 | DMG:12 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

[6] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 64/96 | DMG: 18 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

HP:166-21=145/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Abilities:

Edited by Alec

Running towards the large icicle that is named absolute zero he kicks off the ground with a glowing red blade as he quickly cuts through the arm of Absolute Zero as it then shatters into just a large shower of red pixels and polygons as a simple reward screen pops up to tell him his rewards as Mars can only nod his head wit ha small grin across his face at the reward that he had received. A blade that had freeze upon it, but the downisde is that it shatters after one fight? Seems i could use this if something is being overly tedious and me and Pinball could try slowing it down. He says softly to himself with a grin upon his face knowing the possibility is rather valid that they could try to chain stun something infinitely if they get lucky with their strikes against the creature in question. Looking towards Alec he just nods his head. Seems the quest was a success then sir. He says the first sentence that was meant to be audibly heard towards the man.

#124372 BD:9  MD:Dead

[10] Alec: HP: 895+16=911/945 | EN: 65-8+1=57/84 | DMG:12 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

[8] Mars: HP: 990/990 | ENG: 53/96 | DMG: 18 | MIT:43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | HM: 2  

HP:0/850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Abilities:

Edited by Mars

Alec watched as the dark clad swordsman sprinted forward again with his katana glowing from the Sword Art powering it. As the katana wielder's blade sliced through the mountainous Field Boss and exploded it into pixels which twinkled as they fell to the ground like new fallen snow. Alec gave a solid nod of his head as he watched Mars land and glance quickly at the loot window that popped up before him. "Nicely done." The large man offered with a nod of his head to the other man. "I agree. That was much easier than I had expected." The heavily muscled Tank offered with a faint smile cracking the corner of his perpetual scowl. "It seems you were not able to gain more Hate than me this fight, but.....that could have been because you were so adept at dealing damage." The large Tank stated by way of a compliment as his health bar raised the last few ticks to full again.

OOC Post 1: +40 HP

Alec: HP: 911+40=945/945

He chuckles a bit and nods his head as he raises his blade and rests it gently upon his shoulder as he gazes towards the larger man with a curious look within his eyes as he thinks upon what to do or say next to this rather larger man. So then tank with that in mind why don't we do another quest maybe a few others to see if i could ever surpass a tank in hate since i am curious if i could ever out hate you people with just my sword alone. No tank skills besides that fighting spirit one since i don't want that taunt enchantment thing that i heard one could receive. He says towards the player as he looks him within the eyes as his mind runs through various options he could ask in favor for a quest to do alongside them since their is quite a few that would be worthwhile doing with a tank beside him. So then what about yourself iron giant. Feel like doing some quests with myself? he asks curiously towards the man while keeping his eyes locked upon his.

A hard smirk flashes across the large heavily muscled man's perpetual scowl. "I suppose I could be convinced to do some more quests with you and I'll keep your suggestion in mind. You keep dishing out those huge levels of damage and I'll make sure I keep ahead of you in Hate. I've got several tricks up my sleeve to make sure that happens." Alec replies as he looks back at the smaller dark clad Katana wielder. "Which quest did you have in mind?" The large man asked as he looked to the young dark clad man refusing to bite at the other man's use of the nickname. After all this could be his way of friendly joking.... that or he was intentionally try to push the larger heavily muscled man's buttons. Only time would tell the large man thought to himself as he waited for the moody swordman's answer.

Edited by Alec

He just grins when hearing the acceptance of doing a quest alongside him since it then means the duo could conquer whatever quest he could throw at the man to make it much more bearable for the duo of players. The quest could be simple Halibut, or Drakelings are the ones that i think of that we could do together, or with that in mind we could do one that you need a bit more muscle on that is on a later floor or maybe even earlier depending if the consumable and or reward is good enough. He says towards the larger man keeping his response short and to the point to see what will occur and how the larger man will react as he waits patiently. The gaze of the warrior glancing around lazily trying to spot the sight of something that could appear out of nowhere only knowing the sight of that dark cloaked woman was on thsi floor besides that event where she disappeared upon him again. 'That Hidden could be anywhere.'

Alec nodded his head as the dark clad Katana wielder finished speaking. "I'm not sure I know either of those quests." The large man admitted with a shrug. "We could do either one I guess. Do you happen to know the gist or rewards for either one of those quests?" The large heavily muscled man asked as he looked to the other man. "I'm very interested in obtaining items that would increase the effectiveness of my Tanking but I am by no means only interested in that. Anything that would be useful or improve my effectiveness would be a great asset. I'm getting close to running out of consumables so I'll need to restock in the near future." Alec said as he looked to the other man waiting for an answer. As the large heavily muscled man waited for a response he reached down and absent mindedly began scratching the American black bear cub behind the ears and on the nape of the neck as he turned to walk away.

REWARDS

4 SP + 1 (Full Page) = 5 SP (Alec/Mars)

2500 Col + 400 (Full Page) = 2,700 Col ea (Alec/Mars)

ZERO DEGREE Icicle (Freeze/Accuracy) (Alec/Mars)

1 Full page +1 SP

1 Full Page 400 Col

Edited by Alec