[SP-F1] An escape from reality

"I HATE you! BOTH of you, you've lied to me my entire life! my whole life! nothing but lies, did you even love me?" the sound of the door slamming reverberated through the halls as Angela stormed her way to her private study. 'how could they keep something like this from me? didn't they think I had a right to know?' her fist ached as her nails dug into her palm, 'and how could they not want both of us? was there something so wrong with her that they only took me?' her lips trembled as she pushed through the white painted door and threw herself onto the small sofa. her back hit the cushions and as her hip length, white blonde hair flew up and splayed itself in every direction, her foot raised up and rested on the arm as she let her arm drop off the edge and hit the floor.

she let the tears fall for a while, and she looked to the side around her room, lifting her hair out of her sapphire blue eyes, she saw her desk and computer, the window with blue space curtains, and a box, 'oh that's right that new game came in yesterday, I guess I could try it out I could use an escape from reality at the moment' she lifted the helmet out of the box and followed all of the directions, finding it odd how it worked then she started the thing up and began creating her character, she wanted to play solo without any people trying to play with her so she made her character a guy and got a bit carried away with the appearance, (pic), she finally finished, entered the name Romyla, 'oh well i'll just have a guy with a feminine name' she smiled and started the game with the command "link start" then the world around her zoomed and brightened until she had to close her eyes to keep from being blinded.

as her eyes cleared she looked around and was disoriented slightly 'wow everything is so small?' she looked down at her hands and then realized 'no i'm just taller, wow this is so real, so i'm really a guy here? that's so cool' she started off walking around and looking at stuff avoiding other players and looking for something to do, she looked at her inventory and noticed that she had a spear and some darts to start off with, 'sweet i should go out and see what the mobs are like, the manual said there should be some low level ones in the field around the starting town' she equipped the large spear and twirled it around walking out the city's large gate into the field and looked for a boar, which was one of the lowest level things out there.

as she crested the fourth hill she found one of the boars and grinned she equipped her spear holding it to the side and preparing to make an attack, she got closer to the boar and then swung the spear around with a mighty heave trying to slice with the tip of it. her spear found its mark as it sliced into the boar and knocked it back a few feet as well. 'wow this is awesome!'

Romyla: 5/5

Boar: 2/4

the boar got up and its eyes flashed, Romyla's eyes widened 'crap its gonna charge' she jumped to the left barely avoiding the brunt of the attack as it grazed her side, 'ouch! gods that's .. not really painful ok thats weird.'

she turned and brought her spear up again this time ready to skewer the boar, however the boar dodged to the right leaving her to pull back her spear to block it or get hit again.

Romyla: 4/5

Boar: 2/4