[SP-F1]<<Feeding the Enemy>> Quest

At first she spots a boar, she tries to sneek up on it but she steps on a stick. It turns to her. She looks at the boar in the eyes and says Hey buddy I'm not here to hurt you, I want to be your friend She starts to walk forward toward the boar. When suddenly it charges at her. She draws her sword.

Battle Dice:

1-4 the boar hits Shaya (-1 hp)

5-8 She cuts the boar (-1 hp)

9-10 She stabs the boar (-2 hp)

Shaya 9/9

boar 5/5

Shaya doesn't react fast enough and didn't draw her sword fast enough. The boar rams her, sending her flying back with the wind knocked out of her. She gets up slowly and she immediately rushes to the boar. I tried being your friend but now I'm gonna end you! She charge her sword once more.

Battle Dice:

1-3 the boar runs through her legs

4-7 She cuts the boar (-1 hp)

8-10 She stabs the boar in the back (-2 hp)

Shaya 8/9

boar 5/5

Shaya stabs down on the boar, and it almost got away. but she cut the boars side making it stumble at her feet. You will be sorry you hurt me. The boar tries getting back up to its feet and attempts to run away. Shaya looks down on the boar and pulls her sword back

Battle Dice:

1-3 The boar kicks her in the shin (-1 hp)

4-8 Shaya cuts the boars leg (-1 hp)

9-10 Shaya stabs the boar in the side (-2 hp)

Shaya 8/9

boar 4/5

The boar was flailing around like crazy and it managed to kick Shaya it the leg. Ow! she yells as the boar gets to its feet and starts running away. No! I'm gonna finish what I started. Shaya runs after the boar and finds it led her to another boar. She looks at the 2 boars and they are both slightly injured. They kick their legs as one charges and Shaya charges back.

1-3 Shaya misses the boar

4-8 She cuts the boars head (-1 hp)

9-10 She stabs the boar in the head(-2 hp)

Shaya 7/9

boar#1 4/5

boar#2 4/5

She pulls her sword across her body and swings as she passes the boar. The boar squeals as a large cut is made on it's face. Shaya notices that the other boar starts to charge at her, she jumps in the air and swings again

1 the boar rams her(-1 hp)

2-3 she misses

4-7 she cuts the boars back (-1 hp)

8-10 she stabs the boar in the neck (-1 hp)

Shaya 7/9

boar#1 4/5

boar#2 3/5

• 2 weeks later...

Shaya brings her sword back in midair aiming at the boar's neck. As she comes down a large flash of pixels fly into the air. She instinctively knew it wasn't over, she tries to leave the sword in the boar

1-3 the boar shakes her off

4-7 she leaves the sword in the boar (-1 hp)

8-10 she slices through the boar (-2 hp)

Shaya 7/9

boar #1 2/5

boar #2 3/5

Shaya takes her sword and runs forward with it still in the boar. A large flash erupts from her side as a small box of victory opens in front of her. She turns around to see the other boar charging at her.

Battle Dice:

1-4 the boar rams her (-1 hp)

5-9 she slices the boar's side (-1 hp)

10 she stabs the boar in the head (-1 hp)

Loot Dice: (boar #1)

1-5 nothing

6-10 Col

11-15 item

16-19 item+Col

20 rare item

Shaya 7/9

boar #2 3/5

Shaya stabs toward the boar, but it jumps out of the way before she could hit it causing her to stab the dirt behind it. The boar starts to make a U-turn and Shaya realizes that the tree can hold her weight. she jumps up to grab a branch

1-3 the boar hits the tree making Shaya fall out (-1 hp)

4-8 she cuts down on the boar (-1 hp)

9-10 She stabs the boar in the head (-2 hp)

Shaya 6/9

boar #2 3/5