[F01-PP]Learn to Sing Already!<<Earning a Living: Performer>>

She has gotten something from the kill, two additional materials that she needed to complete her quest. But she doesn't even have enough energy to actually count it anymore. She dropped to the ground having felt drained from fighting the monster alone. She did nothing but sit there for a minute.

One minute later, she got up from the ground and rubbed her eyes. Something has changed within her. She's not much stronger than when she first started, but she felt stronger inside, calmer inside. As if she finally gained the courage to face the world alone. It was crazy to think one kill, one kill against a level one boar did this to her ego, but it was somehow a wonderful feeling. She begins to make her way back to town, searching for materials as she went. 

As she was walking back to the town of the beginning, she can't help but to think about the death that she has witnessed and the fact that she could have done something to prevent it if she was higher leveled. 

Roll: 127684; LD 14 <<Nothing>>

Edited by Nora

Arriving just outside the gate of the town of the beginning, that was when she finally made her decision. She wanted to get stronger and to fight, not as support, but as a full on dps. So that she could help safe as many lives as she possibly can. She is still weak now and something needs to be done to change that, starting from gaining a profession. Searching for materials one last time and finding nothing again. She returns back to the lady who sings at the beginning. Handing over 5 materials that she has gained from this trip.

The lady looked at her a little weird. "Did something happened? Your expression changed." She asked curiously. 

Nora shakes her head. "Nothing out of the ordinary. I just finally woke up from my day dream that's all. I know what I must do now."

The lady nodded. Not really understanding her but wanted to be understanding anyways. "Well, whatever it is, I wish you a safe journey."

Roll: 127685; LD: 6 <<Nothing>>

Now that that is out of the way. All that is left is to craft the material.

Edited by Nora

The lady smiled at her. "Well. Now that you have brought me the materials that I have asked for. Regardless of what happened while you are in the wild, it is now time for me to fulfill my side of the bargain. I shall teach you how to sing~ Isn't it exciting!! Aren't you happy about it~?" She smiled prettily and claps her hand together. Rushing Nora into her studio with her. This would be the first time that Nora was inside of a studio and she can't help but felt awed by everything. The interior was decorated tastefully, the place was so clean and it has a wonderful smell to it. She can't begin to name all of the musical instruments when the lady stopped in front of her, and begins to sing once again. The same song that she has heard before. When she is finished, she looked at Nora expectedly. 

Nora blushed and tried to copy her song, but it was fail. It sounded terrible. 

Roll: 127688; CD 9; LD3 <<lost a material>>

Edited by Nora

The lady laughed lightly before stopping herself. "That is ok. Everyone starts from somewhere, not all of us are born naturally a singer. It all takes practice and I wouldn't have it any other way. Come on, don't let it discourages you, try again. This time, don't try so hard to mimic me, everyone has their own styles, just follow the melody and sing it the way it is natural for you. It is not more difficult than fighting monsters I'm sure. Come on, try again. Even my master struggles at the very beginning." The lady said encouragingly.

When she puts it like that, Nora felt that she has no reason not to try again. She failed again, naturally, but this time, she doesn't feel as embarrassed about it as she did last time. But she did wonder if this was the right profession for her, since she was not gifted at it.

Roll: 127689; CD 5 <<lost a material>>

Edited by Nora

The lady smiled encouragingly at Nora once again. This time, Nora didn't need her to say anything more, she knows that she just need to practice it again and again until she gets it down. It would be the only way, she has already started on this road and she wasn't about to back down from it. Sure, it might be embarrassing for her to be breaking notes, and sure, it is super embarrassing that she will be recording songs and sell it to people in crystals. But it only means that she has to try harder so that her songs are not so terrible to the ears.

She still have lots of materials left and she will sing again and again until it is passable! 

Nora took a deep breath and clear her throat. She felt like she was getting it and moving closer to success, just need better presentation.

Roll: 127690; CD 7; LD6 (+5 for Aincrad Trading Post, LD total 11 salvaged)

Edited by Nora

"Sing with me a song of silence and blood. The rain fall, but can't wash away the mud. Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride. Can no one hear my cry...."

The lady's eyes widen in surprised at the song, and she claps her hands once again once it was over and fully recorded. "...You got it...on your fourth try...haha, maybe you did have some talent for a performer after all! We should drink to that!" She laughed good naturally.

Nora only shakes her head at that, she felt herself blushing once again, but this time out of happiness for the commend. "I'm not a drinker, but thank you for everything. I hope to learn more about being performer. Well, I guess it is time for me to get going now. I troubled you enough." She accepted the recorded crystal from the lady before heading out.

"Don't worry about it, come back and visit me again sometimes." The lady smiled and waived at her as Nora stepped out of the door.

Roll: 127691; CD11<<<Rare item (2 slots)>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Total-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total SP: 3 (2 for 20 posts, 1 additional SP for the quest)

Total Col: 463 (60+5% for Aincard Trading post = 63); 1 Rare Trinket; 1 Rare Song Crystal

3 new materials

Edited by Nora