[F01-PP]<<Nature's Treasure>> Let's Get some Loot

"Lets just.. look for materials in peace then, shall we?"

"Hm," she thought for a moment, "as long as we can fight some more beasts afterwards." She smiled and gestured to her own armor. "As you pointed out I need better armor to be able to kill more things. So I want to get more loot to either buy or be able to identify some bomb armor. Oh that and a new weapon." She tossed about the dagger she held. "I mean, this thing is alright, but I need one with a damage enhancement or something like that." 

"I'm Vandrin by the way. Whats your name?

"Violet Delta Smith," she said in a lightly formal manner. Then that grin came back. "Co-leader of the Alpha gang and hitwoman for hire." She did an exaggerated bow and laughed. 

While she was bent down bowing, she spotted a violet flower and put it in her inventory. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

searching for T1 Materials
Roll ID#: 128382
LD: 11 

+1 T1 material

Edited by Violet Smith
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vandrin chuckled at the woman's terms to 'peaceful material gathering', "Well.. as long as you'll be a bit more help with the next one, then I don't have a problem with that" he added with a playful chuckle and wink. "You're not the only one." Vandrin said as he began to check the ground for any materials again, "This spear is really the only thing I have, aside from a couple of potions.. Definitely need to get myself some better armor." The man found a small mushroom, red on top with white spots, that he placed into his inventory, adding to his growing count for this gathering session. Once Violet finally introduced herself, with a username that pretty much sounded like it could have been her real world name, she also made sure to add in her 'occupation' as a hitwoman for hire. "That would explain the whole killing thing.." he said with slightly furrowed brows, "Alpha Gang? Never heard of them.. Is that a guild in this game?" 

ID 128786 | LD 14
+1 Material

"Well.. as long as you'll be a bit more help with the next one, then I don't have a problem with that"

Violet's face flushed, and she looked away, saying, "W-well, I think I'm just having some bad luck today."

As he continued speaking, his mention of potions reminded her of something. "Oh! You just made me remember that I need to do the career quest thing for becoming an alchemist." She took a moment longer to think. "If you prove yourself more than useful today, you may accompany me," she said with a haughty tone of voice. 

She took a moment to walk over to a nearby tree and pick some glowing moss off of it. She hoped the material would be useful with potion-making in the future. 

"Alpha Gang? Never heard of them.. Is that a guild in this game?" 

She sighed and turned to look at Vandrin. "No. We were a gang located in the Northern part of Germany." She took a moment to look Vandrin up and down. She said her analysis out loud. "Japanese. Most likely middle-class. Fit, perhaps in sports. Maybe sports captain -- explains your attitude. Didn't live a perfect life. Something is bothering him." Her hand held the bottom of her chin as she thought some more. "That would explain why you haven't heard of us. Our branches have not reached to Japan yet, and I haven't had to kill any of your diplomats or gang members." A small smile came to her lips. "Yet." 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

searching for T1 material
Roll ID#: 128800
LD: 17 (+2 materials)

+2 materials found

Edited by Violet Smith

"Oh right.. I need to figure out a profession as well.. I haven't taken that quest yet either, let alone figured out what I'd want to be."  Vandrin turned to look at Violet, "As long as you don't try to kill me, then I'll be more than happy to help out. Need all the experience I can get." He wondered what else he had to 'prove,' he had already collected twice as many materials as she did, and took out a boar that she could barely do any damage to. Maybe it would be better if he didn't prove himself, so that he could avoid her dagger in his back if they had another encounter out of the safe zone. As Violet went on to explain what exactly the Alpha Gang was, Vandrin went on to search for some more materials. So it seemed she was a part of some gang out in Germany, he didn't catch any sort of accent, so it was possible that it was the game's automatic translator that got rid of the language gap between the two players. 

Taking another mushroom in his hand, Vandrin raised it towards his eyes to observe the small morsel. It was then that Violet analyzed Vandrin.. from his ethnicity to his body type.. even delving into his past. Was he that open of a book that she was able to get all of that? He hoped to leave the man he once was outside in the real world, and hope that the memory of him died while he lived here as Vandrin. Now, someone who he barely even knew, was able to pick all of that from him with just this small interaction. His fingers loosened, the mushroom falling from his grip and back into the grass, a small burst of pixels indicating the fungus had dematerialized. "You don't know anything about me." Vandrin responded, not turning around to make eye contact, keeping his back to her, "And I'd rather you not try to figure out who I am." 

ID 128804  | LD 5

His tough and guarded response told her she had hit a nerve. She frowned. "I'm... sorry," she finally struggled the phrase out. God how she hated apologizing. "It's just a part of the job. It becomes habit. You have to know who you're going to kill personally so that you know how they'll react. Their next move." She sighed. "T-though, I'm not saying that I'm still going to try and kill you. For now at least." She didn't want him to think she was going to try and kill him. She didn't have a reason to kill him now.

Then she saw how he was standing. Stiff. She stepped closer to him and put her hand against the small of his back. "You're tense," she said without looking up at him. She thought for a moment more, her hand still resting firmly against his back. Next, her hand traveled lightly up his spine. "You have knots around your thoracic vertebrae as well. You'll need to get them massaged out later to free movement in your upper shoulders." 

She shook her head free of other thoughts and took her hand off of his back. "Also part of the profession," she said, a small smile on her lips. For once, she seemed her age. Serious and mature. Though the moment wouldn't last too long. 

As she stood next to him, she spotted a few small mushrooms by her feet. She bent down and picked them up, examining them closely before putting them in her inventory. "Let me know when you've gathered enough materials this way so I can take us to go find some more beasts to hunt." She stretched and yawn. "All this easy gathering is putting me to sleep."

@Vandrin

Spoiler

searching for T1 materials
Roll ID#: 128805
LD: 18 +2 materials

+2 T1 materials

Edited by Violet Smith

Vandrin took in a deep breath through his nostrils, trying to push any of the memories this meeting had unlocked back into the void where he banished them in the first place. A sudden hand on the center of his back, both calming and also concerning. Another deep breath, and the tension in his shoulders had mostly ceased. For once, during this encounter, Violet was acting somewhat kind towards him. He no longer felt as though that hand was going to be replaced with a dagger at a moment's notice. Her touch was nice, to say in the least, and the gently movement up his spine created a tingling, chilling sensation that followed, causing him to stand up a bit straighter. The man scoffed, "Don't suppose you know where I can find a masseuse in Aincrad, do you?" he said with both a bit of jest, and hope, in his voice. 

The man took a bit of a quick look around his surroundings. If there were any materials left, they were well hidden. For the most part, the two had cleared out quite a bit in the short amount of time they went on their gathering spree. "I think we are done here." the man said, finally returning his dark gaze towards Violet. "Come on, lets go find a few more boars to take out. I gotta learn to use this thing a bit better myself."

ID 128806   | LD 7

"Don't suppose you know where I can find a masseuse in Aincrad, do you?"

Violet smiled and sighed. "You're looking at the closest one you'll get here. If you want, I can give you a massage after the fight. Though, just warning you, I won't be gentle with you." She giggled quietly to herself at how that had sounded. 

"Come on, lets go find a few more boars to take out. I gotta learn to use this thing a bit better myself."

Violet jumped up in excitement. "Ah, yes! Back to killing things. My favorite part," she said gleefully. She began to lead the way to a clearing a couple hundred of yards to the East. "Follow me," she called behind her as she took off towards her destination.

After a few minutes of walking slowly, listening for any enemies, she heard something just up ahead. She carefully made her way through the brush, being careful not to step on any branches or crackly leaves. She held her arm out, motioning for Vandrin to stay back as she took the first move. A large grin spread across her face as she spotted two large boars eating some grass in a small clearing in front of her. 

She took a deep breath, a calm flowing over her. Her blade began to glow blue as she activated her sword art and charged towards the first boar. She dashed around the beast, trying to aim for its sides, but the boar huffed and rammed her in her side, knocking her off balance before she could land a hit. The boars seemed to work together as the third boar then charged towards Violet. Luckily she was nimble enough to throw herself over the third boar in the nick of time, avoiding another hit. She managed to land and roll back onto her feet after hitting the ground behind the charging boar. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

Round accel vs. boar 2
Roll ID#: 128807
BD: 5 fail
CD: 4 fail
MD: 8 success

boar 3 attack
Roll ID#: 128808
MD: 3 fail <- aimed towards Violet

Violet: 80 - (12 - 9) = 77/80 HP | 8-2 = 6/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
Vandrin: 60/60 HP | 6/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 40/40 HP | 12 DMG 
Boar 3: 40/40 HP | 12 DMG 

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith

Vandrin smirked, "I had a feeling you were going to say that. Heh.. I'm pretty sure I can handle you." The large man took his spear off of his back and held it over his shoulders, "I'll keep you alive again." Following behind Violet, the two pushed through the forest away from their gathering ground and into an area where there were less trees and more field. Here boars roamed plenty, with not much cover for hidden enemies to sneak up and get the jump on them. Nodding at Violet, Vandrin lowered himself to a knee and allowed Violet to run in and make the first move. He watched her approach carefully, realizing that she was heading towards a boar that was wandering awfully close to a second one. "Dammit.. She's gonna get is killed trying to fight two at once." They only had so much health and energy, taking on two at once would be very tricky.. But it was too late to try and call for Violet to take on just one. She had already tried to attack the first, and missed, and drew the attention of the second as well.

Vandrin rushed out from the bushes, holding the tip of his spear low towards the ground. As he ran forward, the tip of his spear began to glow with a brilliant green light, his normally dark eyes illuminating with a similar hue. The sharp end of his weapon dug deep into the side of the larger beast, and with a large step to the side, he dragged the weapon through its hide. A large gash, revealing a red and white wire frame pattern, was left on the side of the boar as it took into the air and crashed on its opposite side. "Really? Two at once? Are you trying to get us killed?" 
He looked over his shoulder at the woman, "You were barely able to take on a single boar." 

ID 128810 | BD 10 | Heft
2 x 6(+2) 16 DMG vs Boar 3

[0,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 6/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[0,2] Vandrin: 60/60 HP | 4/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 40/40 HP | 12 DMG 
Boar 3: 24/40 HP | 12 DMG  
(-16)

"Don't suppose you know where I can find a masseuse in Aincrad, do you?"

Luckily for Violet, she was ahead of the man when he said this. Her face had flushed bright red, but she tried to keep her cool. 

After she had attacked the boars, she heard Vandrin speak once more. 

"You were barely able to take on a single boar." 

Her crimson eyes flashed with a certain fire. "I'm testing you to see if you are more than capable for that quest I mentioned," she said cooly, facing away from him so he couldn't see her facial expression. In all honesty, she had forgotten about her failure and had been overconfident once more, charging into battle blindly. It was a bad habit she had in game. 

"And, I also have a trick up my own sleeve, thank you very much," she added as a red glow spread over her blade. "Now let's just see if I can activate it this time." 

She took a deep breath once more and charged towards the second boar. However, it managed to dodge to the side as she attacked. The boar attempted to attack her as well, but she easily jumped over its charge, landing on her feet. "Once I land that sword art, I'll let you know. Then you can go in for the kill once I've stunned the darn thing." Her voice had a tinge of frustration in it. Today was just not her day for landing hits it seemed. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

Side Bite vs. Boar 2
Roll ID#: 128812
CD: 3 fail
MD: 1 fail

boar 3 attack
Roll ID#: 128813
MD: 5 fail

[0,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 6 + 1 - 2 = 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[0,2] Vandrin: 60/60 HP | 4/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Pissing her off probably was not the best of ideas. She was a higher level than Vandrin, and could also take more of a hit. Even though Vandrin could do more damage, and was the bigger person, she probably could take him down if she really wanted to. They were working as a team after all, so it was time they started acting like it a bit more. With another miss from her dagger, Vandrin could see the very apparent frustration on her face. "You'll get it next time." Vandrin said with a quick glance over to her and a nod. Taking a step towards his own target, Vandrin thrust his spear towards the boar, only to catch grass as the weight of the sharp end caused him to pierce the first just before the boar's body. "Dammit." he cursed under his breath, retrieving his weapon and holding it at the ready. "It won't deal as much damage as a single hit.. but I can try to hit both of them if need be." 

ID 128814 | BD 3

[0,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 5/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[0,2] Vandrin: 60/60 HP | 3/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

"You'll get it next time."

She raised her eyebrows in surprise. He was suddenly being supportive. A nice change, but still a surprising one. "Ah, thank... you," she struggled with the words. But after seeing him miss, she felt better about her own performance. Now he would have less of a reason to roast her over her own mistakes. 

She focused her attention on her enemy once more, crouching low to the ground as her sword began to glow red. She launched herself at full speed, dodging from one side of the boar to the next and stabbing it in each side. Her attacks stunned the boar, which fell on its side in a daze. 

She yelled over to Vandrin, "Attack it now while it's down!" She jumped back away from the beast so that he could have some room to attack. She hoped he could hit the darn thing since it was still at nearly full health. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

side bite vs. boar 2
Roll ID#: 128815
BD: 6 success
CD: 4 fail
MD: 8 stunned, cannot attack

boar 3 attack
Roll ID#: 128816
MD: 8 <-attacks Vandrin

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 5 + 1 - 5 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[0,2] Vandrin: 60/60 HP | 3/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 40 - (2 * 2) = 36/40 HP | 12 DMG 

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Vandrin chuckled, it seemed Violet was a bit taken aback by Vandrin's sudden niceties. It was tough to be kind to someone who revealed possible intent to kill you, but it seemed that bloodlust was slowly fading.. for the time being at least. After missing multiple times, finally the woman was able to land an attack; a quick stab to each side of its body, causing it to tumble to the ground, twitching from what seemed like pinched nerves. It was wide open to an attack now from Vandrin, who stepped forward and brought his spear up over his head, the tip pointing downwards. As he was about to strike, the second boar quickly charged him. The tusk of the boar pierced this thigh, and its heavy weight caused Vandrin to topple over himself, his shoulder crashing into the ground. He took a quick look at his own health, that attack had done quite a bit of damage. 

ID 128895 | BD 5 Miss | Heft vs Boar 2

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 5 + 1 - 5 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[0,2] Vandrin: 48/60 HP | 2/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2:36/40 HP | 12 DMG [Stunned]

Violet watched as Vandrin was taken down by the boar. She flinched and then realized something. He had the most basic of basic armor. He had no mit! Her eyes widened and she jumped in front of him protectively. She held her dagger at the ready as she said, "If you take another hit, run. Attack my boar for the time being. We're trading so I can get more hate. I can take way more hits than you right now." 

She stepped forward, her sword glowing with a red hue. She charged forward towards the boar that had attack Vandrin. But before she could reach the beast, the other boar came and charged towards her side. She didn't want to get a tusk in her side like Vanderin had, so she leaped over the beast and landed behind it. Once she landed, she took up a guarding position in front of the man once more. She didn't want him to die by a lousy boar. That would just be too shameful and embarrassing. She turned and looked at him, assessing the damage. "Are you okay? How do you feel?"

@Vandrin

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar 3
Roll ID#: 128911
CD: 10 +2 energy

boar 2 attack
Roll ID#: 128912
MD: 6 - 1 = 5 fail

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1= 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[0,2] Vandrin: 48/60 HP | 2/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2:36/40 HP | 12 DMG 

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Vandrin looked up to see Violet had stepped between himself and the boar that had attacked him. Brown eyes went wide with shock, she was protecting him now? This really was quite the change of events. "I'm fine" he said through a grunt as he pushed himself to his feet. There was not pain, but his thigh felt as though it was going through a horrible fit of pins and needles, like it had fallen asleep. Turning so his back was nearly against Violet's, he stared down the other boar that she had been fighting with. "Don't go getting all heroic on me now, though it is a nice change of pace." he added with a smirk. Using the full length of his spear, Vandrin thrust the weapon forward, catching the back leg of the boar as it managed to try and avoid the sharp end. "Gotcha." the man chuckled, ripping the blade across its body to deal a decent amount of damage. "It'll take a lot more than that to put me down." 

ID128913 | BD 9
2 x 6(+1) 14 Dmg to Boar 2

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1= 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[2,2] Vandrin: 48/60 HP | 1/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 22/40 HP | 12 DMG (-14 Dmg)

"Don't go getting all heroic on me now, though it is a nice change of pace."

At this, Violet smirked and said, "I could go back to being murderous if you like." Her voice was sweet, quite contradictory to what she had just said. "Though, I underestimated your armor situation. It seems I still have much better armor than you. I should have payed attention and noticed you didn't have mitigation enchantments." That was as close to an apology he would get at the moment. She cursed herself in her head. She really hadn't meant to drag him into a fight that could have been a near death situation for him. 

Once again, she charged forward, her blade glowing. She brought it down on top of the boar, but it managed to dodge at the last moment. It tried to ram its tusks into her side, but she nimbly dodged to the side. The two enemies were evenly matched in speed. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar 3
Roll ID#: 128921
BD: 2 fail
CD: 12 (+2 energy)

boar 2 attack
Roll ID#: 128922
MD: 4 fail

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1 + 2 - 2 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[2,2] Vandrin: 48/60 HP | 1/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 22/40 HP | 12 DMG (-14 Dmg)

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Vandrin simply smirked as a response to Violet's inquiry about acting all murderous again. As a boar ran in towards Vandrin, he simply shoved his foot out in front of him to bat the over sized pig back. Although it didn't do any damage, it kept him from taking any as well. "Yeah.. I haven't been in combat too much, so I haven't had to worry about it. Now that we are here... its getting to be a real pain in the ass." Before the boar could set itself back up for another go at Vandrin, the player shoved his spear forward again. The tip of his spear caught nothing but dirt and grass, as the boar managed to once again dodge his attack. Once his body finished following through with the failed attack, Vandrin dropped to a knee for a moment, his breathing a bit heavy. Eyes up to the energy bar which sat just under his health, he saw that that last sword art had depleted his energy. "[censored].." he cursed to himself, trying to catch his breath. 

ID 128923 | BD 2 | Heft vs Boar 2

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[2,2] Vandrin: 48/60 HP | 0/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 22/40 HP | 12 DMG 

Violet heard heavy breathing and turned around, wondering who was making all the noise. She looked down and saw Vandrin on one knee. "If you need to run, just let me know. I'll follow behind you. Maybe." She was growing more concerned about him.

Now, she moved more urgently. She tried to launch another sword art attack, just running on fumes of energy at this point. However, her attack missed once more. But instead of attempting to attack her like it had done before, the boar charged towards Vandrin. She cursed under her breath and tried to run after the beast, but it was too quick. It's target was set. All Violet could do was yell, "Run, Vandrin!", as she watched the boar charge closer towards him. Today was definitely not turning out how she expected it would. Meanwhile, she turned her attention to the other boar. It hadn't begun to charge yet. Good. Maybe I can get its attentionShe ran in front of it and waved her hands. "Come here, little piggie!" she yelled at it, beginning to run in the opposite direction. Luckily, her plan worked. The second boar was now focused on her instead of Vandrin. Now take the chance to run, she thought. Get out of here. Don't try to be the brave guy. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar 3
Roll ID#: 128924
BD: 2 fail
CD: 6 (+2 energy)
MD: 8 success <- attacks Vandrin

boar 2 attack
Roll ID#: 128925
MD: 2 fail

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[2,2] Vandrin: 48/60 HP | 0/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 22/40 HP | 12 DMG 

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Vandrin pushed himself up onto his feet, Violet's words of retreat ringing in his ears. He was out of energy, and had taken a bit of damage. If he could just recover a bit of energy before continuing, they would be able to make it out of this. Taking in a deep breath, Vandrin readied himself to continue fighting. However, before he knew it, the boar that Violet had been fighting rushed up behind him. With a powerful leap, it jumped into the air and collided with the player's lower back, causing him to stumble forward and nearly fall. The man was able to catch himself with his spear and avoid hitting the ground. "Not yet." Vandrin said through a heavy breath, before picking himself back up. Looking to the boar before him, Vandrin thrust his weapon towards the beast, making contact. He did not have the energy for his stronger sword art, but he could still do a bit of damage for the time being. "I'm fine. I still have a bit of fight left in me." 

ID 128994 | BD 7 | Sonic Charge vs Boar 2
1 x 6 = 6 DMG

[1,0] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[3,2] Vandrin: 36/60 HP | 0/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 16/40 HP | 12 DMG 

"I'm fine. I still have a bit of fight left in me." 

Violet spoke to him without looking back. "Don't be an idiot. I've seen enough of my own men die." She turned and looked at him, frustration and anger in her eyes. "Death is painful. You don't want it." She took a deep breath and turned back to face the enemy. "Just don't be stupid. For your own sake." 

She turned to face the boar that had just attacked Vandrin. I won't let you win, she thought to herself as she stared the beast down. It huffed, warm steam coming out of its nostrils. She was pissed now. Her eyes glowed crimson red like her sword as she ran towards the boar, dashing around it and piercing its sides. That's it. Focus on me. 

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the other boar charge up an extra powerful attack and race towards Vandrin. Her eyes grew wide with fear. Only two more hits and he would be out. "Run or heal or - or something!" she screamed in frustration. She couldn't take two on at once -- she knew this. She grimaced as she prepared for the attack to hit. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar 3
Roll ID#: 128995
BD: 8 success
CD: 10 (+2 energy)
MD: 2 fail

boar 2 attack
Roll ID#: 128996
MD: 9 (+1 crit) <- attacks Vandrin

[1,1] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[3,2] Vandrin: 36/60 HP | 0/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 3: 24 - (2 * 2) = 20/40 HP | 12 DMG

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

"Run or heal or - or something!"

Heal... right, he could heal. Vandrin nearly forgot about all of the health potions he had in his inventory, having gone this far without having to use one before. "Right." the man said with a nod, while slowly moving backwards away from the boars. The one that had slammed Vandrin in the back came in with another attack, this one to his side. As the player turned towards the beast, it was too late to dodge. Both of its tusks pierced the man's abdomen region, causing him to launch backwards and crash into the ground on his back. "That definitely isn't good." the man said, looking up at his health bar that now was a deep orange color. Propping himself up onto his elbows, the man quickly swiped a hand upwards to summon his inventories. With quick movements with his fingers, a small, red vial materialized into the palm of his hand. Popping off the lid of the ornate, glass bottle, Vandrin downed the liquid. Immediately, his health bar shot back up into the green, and was at its full amount once again. The red and white, wire frame gashes and wounds across his body closed up, and the man was nearly in fighting form yet again. "Just give me a second to regenerate some more energy and I'll attack again." 

Used Healing Potion: +40 HP

[1,1] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[3,2] Vandrin: 60/60 HP | 1/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 3: 20/40 HP | 12 DMG