[F01-PP]<<Nature's Treasure>> Let's Get some Loot

Violet let out the breath she had been holding in as soon as Vandrin drank the health potion. Thank god!, she thought to herself. She didn't think that he had any potions since he hadn't used them yet. Luckily, she was wrong in her assumption. Now, she could focus back on the fight at hand without much worry or fear. 

Her blade began to glow with the same sword art from before. The boar began to charge towards her. She prepared herself for the attack, dagger out and at the ready. However, at the last second, the boar dodged past her and teamed up with its friend to charge Vandrin together. Well, there goes that health potion, she thought to herself, facepalming as she did so. "Vandrin, just leave the fight, and I'll follow right behind you as soon as you're safe!" she yelled to him as the boars charged towards the poor man. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar 3
Roll ID#: 128997
BD: 5 fail
CD: 9 (+2 energy)
MD: 8 success <- attacks Vandrin

boar 2 attack
Roll ID#: 128998
MD: 9 (+1 crit)

[1,1] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[3,2] Vandrin: 60/60 HP | 1/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

Boar 2: 16/40 HP | 12 DMG 
Boar 3: 20/40 HP | 12 DMG

Spoiler

sword arts

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Edited by Violet Smith
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushing himself back onto his feet, Vandrin was ready to take on the boars yet again. He twirled his spear in front of him and held it at the ready, eyes shifting between the two boars. As Violet went in to attack the first of their two foes, it dodged just under her blade and went in to attack Vandrin instead. "Oh no you don't" the man said with a grunt, reaching out and attempting to grab the boar by the tusks to stop it. Now in a contest of strength, Vandrin managed to hold the boar at bay the best he could.. until the second found the man to be wide open, and lashed out with another vicious strike. He felt its hard head crack into his hip, followed by its tusk as it turned its head, ripping a large portion of Vandrin's side open. The first boar took this as an opportunity to push forward and trample the man, dealing even more damage.

"Alright.. fine. Lets get out of here." Quickly scrambling to his feet, Vandrin returned his spear to his back, and slowly began to walk backwards, away from the battle. He looked Violet in the eyes, "You better be right behind me, or else I'm coming back and covering you." With one last look at the blonde, Vandrin turned and rushed away from the battle. Once he felt he was far enough away and safe, the man lowered himself to a knee, and peered around the boulder he used as cover to check on how Violet was doing. "Come on... get out of there.." he said to himself.

ID 129001 | LD 20 (+1 Opponents Health lower than 50%) 21 | Success

[1,1] Violet: 77/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY
[3,2] Vandrin: 35/60 HP | 2/6 EN | 6 DMG 

vs. 

"You better be right behind me, or else I'm coming back and covering you."

Violet sighed and muttered under her breath. "Don't be stupid. If you come back you die." Violet held the boars' attention while Vandrin made it to safety. Once she was sure he was safe, she tried to escape from the beasts. She walked back slowly, checking to see if they followed her. Unfortunately, they walked forward with her, eyeing her every movement. Hm, how to get these guys off of me without making them chase after Vandrin... She thought for a moment and then decided to try and give them the run around. She dashed between the two, getting them to chase after her into the forested opposite of where Vandrin was. She tried to climb a tree to escape them, but one of the boars caught her with its tusks and pulled her under her armor off the tree, throwing her to the ground. "Oof." Next, the second boar began stomping on her stomach and chest. She struggled to get up, but finally managed to slip away, running back through the trees. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

running away from boars
Roll ID#: 129007
LD: 5 + 1 = 6, fail
MD: 8 <- both attack Violet

Violet: 77 - (12 - 9) - (12 - 9) = 71/80 HP | 1 + = 2/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Edited by Violet Smith

Vandrin grunted, what the hell was he doing? First, he was getting himself mixed up with some woman who, at first, seemed like she wanted to kill him.. or just enjoyed making others feel tense and uncomfortable. Then he got into a fight that they knew they couldn't handle at their level. Now, he was sitting back and watching Violet try to take on two boars on her own, while he cowered behind a big rock. With his back up against the boulder, Vandrin let the back of his head smack into the rocky surface, cursing to himself. He knew he couldn't take on those boars without dying, Violet was right about that. Being a hero would have only gotten him killed. However, it pained him just as much that he was sitting back and watching her try, and fail, to escape the boar's aggro zones. "Dammit Violet..." he said to himself under his breath. 

Vandrin: 45/60 HP | 3/6 EN | 6 DMG (1/3 OOC posts)

Violet was having a little bit of fun running away from the boars. It had been a while since she had got her blood pumping so fast. She quickly leaped up into a tree, making it to the upper branches this time, high above the boars. She bowed from her position on top of one of the upper branches. "Well, I hate to run and go, but it seems like our fun here is done," she said, laughing and out of breath. Quickly and nimbly, she jumped from branch to branch, quickly losing the boars in the trees. 

After giving chase for a short while, the boars decided to make their way back to a grassy field with plenty of sunshine and peace. 

Once Violet had lost the annoying beasts, she slowed down her pace and made her way back over to Vandrin quietly, not wanting to attract anymore attention. She ended up stopping in the tree right above him and dropping down quietly. She bent over, a little out of breath, and then stretched. Once she had caught her breath, she straightened up and jostled Vandrin's hair with her hand. "See, I told you I would be alright," she said, smiling. However, that smile soon turned to a frown as she noticed the rip in Vandrin's armor. Her expression turned serious as she crouched down to take a look. After a few moments of examining the wound, she spoke. "You're lucky we aren't in the real world. That was a killer's shot. Straight through the kidney, ripping the intestines..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed. "I shouldn't have darted in without thinking. I-I'm sorry." The apology took a little bit to struggle out of her mouth. Man, I really need to stop doing things that make me need to apologize. 

@Vandrin

Spoiler

running away from boars
Roll ID#: 129011
LD: 19 + 1 + 1 = 21 successfully escaped. 

Violet: 71/80 HP | 1 + = 2/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

Edited by Violet Smith

Finally, a wave of relief passed over Vandrin as Violet managed to climb up into a tree, out of the boars' reach. Rather than giving chase, they decided to simply abandon their attempt to defeat the player, and wander back to their designated zones. The brunette's chin dropped towards his chest, releasing the breath he had been holding. Moments later, he felt a hand tossing around the mix of brown and white hairs on his head. He looked up to see Violet had traversed the trees to meet up with where Vandrin had been sitting, leaning against the boulder. The man scoffed at Violet's remark about them being okay and he shook his head. "Barely.. but yeah, we're alright." 

Violet had lowered herself so she could get a better look at Vandrin's slowly healing wound, which still shone brightly on his side. The gash went pretty deep, but he felt no pain.. he was thankful for that at least. Even more so when Violet went into explain how fatal of a real world wound that would have been. He wasn't sure if that made him feel better, or worse. When she finally apologized, Vandrin's eyes trailed up to look at her. He sat there for a moment without speaking before smirking, "Hey, its alright." he spoke in a soft voice, "Like you said, we're alright.. And it was pretty fun. But next time, lets wait until we have some better gear to take on a few monsters at once." 

"Like you said, we're alright.. And it was pretty fun. But next time, lets wait until we have some better gear to take on a few monsters at once." 

Violet sighed, a small smile forming on her lips. "Yeah, you're right." She stood up and offered him her hand, helping him back to his feet. "At least those types of wounds heal in this game." She took a moment to think and spoke again. "Oh, yeah. Didn't you say you needed a massage earlier. I can give you one now. Since you kind of deserve it," she teased. "But I still won't go too easy on you, even if you're injured." She smiled. 

While she waited for his response, she went back over the fight in her head. It was odd. She had never jumped in and protected a player -- or even felt protective over another player -- since this game had started. Her body had moved by itself at times, not even waiting for her to think before it did so. It was... strange to her. She decided to give it more thought later. 

@Vandrin

As Violet reached out a hand to assist Vandrin in getting up on his feet, he placed a hand up and kindly declined. "I just need another moment, let the rest of my health and energy regenerate." his eyes looked up at the corner of his heads up display to see that his vitals had nearly been replenished. He then looked back down at his wound, which, as Violet had pointed out, was already beginning to close at a slow, but steady pace. Vandrin estimated that, by the time his health was back at its maximum, that the wound, and any others on his body, would be completely healed. "You should probably give yourself a moment to get your own energy back too. Especially if you plan on trying to take on any more boars."

Violet then reminded Vandrin about what she had offered earlier, to help massage out some of the apparent knots in his upper back. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot in all the commotion. Sure." The man then turned around so Violet had better access to his back, not sure if she needed him to sit up as he was, or lay on his stomach in the dirt. He figured, since they were outdoors, the former was probably the case. Looking down at what little armor he had in a chest plate, he summoned his menus, "Hold on, let me see if I can get this armor off.." Finding the area where his equipped items were listed, he tapped on the <Beginner's Breastplate> to remove it. Little did he realize that the item was not just the armored plate, but the dark shirt under it as well, revealing his muscular, yet scarred, back. "S-Sorry." Vandrin apologized, "I think I have a casual shirt in here somewhere I can throw on.." 

"I think I have a casual shirt in here somewhere I can throw on.." 

Violet blushed and quickly turned away. "U-uh, I'll give you your privacy," she managed to squeak out. Jesus, has it really been that long that I've seen even a man's back? Is that why I'm having this stupid reaction? she asked herself. Then she realized that she had seen scars as well. Her nervous smile turned into a light frown. I see life hasn't given him a smooth path. Once he had put a shirt on, she turned around. "Alright, ready?" she asked. 

After he responded, she went to push him down onto the grass and then realized that they were lying on the dirt. "Ah, jeez, give me one second," she said as she unequipped her armor. Underneath, she was wearing a short-sleeved black shirt. She put it on the ground in front of him to rest his face and body on. She was still wearing a tight-fitting gray tank top that had been under her shirt. Her lithe figure was accentuated by the outfit. 

Next, she gently pushed Vandrin forward, having him rest stomach down on the shirt. Then she straddled the small of his back and went to work with her hands. Her attitude completely changed, becoming quiet and focused. She firmly yet carefully went up his spine, checking for any knots along it. After massaging a few of the knots out along his upper spine, she moved to his shoulders. "Relax," she said as she worked on them. Most people had a tendency to tense up when someone began to massage their shoulders. She then worked her way down, massaging along his sides and lower back. Finally, she went along his spine and the tender parts next to it with her hands balled in light fists, rocking the fists back and forth along the back. 

Once she had finished, she moved from off his back and knelt next to him on the ground. She bent down and said, "Feel any better? If there are any problem spots that you want me to go over again, just let me know." She was smiling now. 

@Vandrin

Frantically searching through his inventory, Vandrin found one of his simple casual shirts, which was a form fitting, charcoal-colored tee shirt. Now fully clothes, Vandrin let out a small sigh, "Yeah. I'm ready. Sorry about that." he said looking over his shoulder at the blonde with a smirk. When he felt Violet pushing his body towards the ground, he readjusted himself so he could lay comfortably, before she stopped him. Propping himself up on his arm, he turned to look at Violet to see what she was doing. After removing her own armor, she did the same with the black shirt she wore underneath, pulling the fabric over her head. Vandrin's cheeks turned pink as he turned his head away, the girl placing the small black shirt on the ground for Vandrin to use as a blanket to lay on. He turned once more to look at her, her fit form quite accentuated by the tight fitting tank top she was left in. "You didn't have to-" before he could finish speaking, he felt his body being pushed forward towards the ground yet again. 

With his stomach now flat on the floor, he felt the pressure of Violet's weight as she sat on his lower back. How she was going about this massage was quite unexpected, but definitely not unwelcome. He could tell now why she joked about him being able to handle her, the pressure she used to work out the knots in his back was a lot. For a smaller girl, she had quite a lot of strength behind her. Rather than pain from her fingers and knuckles driving into her spine, it was the same tingling sensation one feels when taking pain, but a bit more relaxing. His eyes closed, as a small groan escaped his lips. He could feel all of the tension in his back slowly fading as she kneaded his muscles like dough. 

He nodded lightly when Violet had softly told Vandrin to relax, releasing the breath he did not realize he had been holding. When she was finally finished, he felt the pressure from his lower back disappear as she knelt down next to him. Vandrin lay there for just a moment more before slowly pushing himself up to sit across from her.
"Yeah, much." he said with a smile, rotating his shoulders to see if the stiffness really was completely gone. "Can't say I've ever gotten a massage in the middle of a forest from a hitwoman before... but that may have be the norm from now on." he said with a small laugh. "Thank you." Turning back to where he lay on the dirt, he picked up Violet's black shirt. Dusting it off the best he could with his hand, he held it back out to the girl for her to take. 

Violet smiled and laughed. "Yeah, it is quite the experience. Though I'm glad it helped. You had quite a few knots back there." Her expression grew gentle as she said, "You need to relax more and take care of yourself. All that tension may kill you one day." She patted him on the shoulder. When he thanked her, she managed to squeeze out the words "You're welcome" with only a little bit of trouble. Jeez, I've never been so polite in one day. This is weird, she thought to herself. 

As she took the shirt back she frowned, thinking of a way to clean it. "Hey, uh, you don't think there could be any streams or rivers around here, do you? I need to wash this darn thing. I mean, I knew it would get dirty but-" She paused trying to dust it off. "I believe the dirt actually managed to stain it." She stood up then thought for a second, stuffing the shirt back in her inventory. Suddenly, she had an idea. She ran over to the nearest tall tree and climbed up it surprisingly nimbly and quickly. After a few moments of looking around, she spotted a large stream to the east. Climbing back down, she ran back over to Vandrin. "I found a stream! Come on, let's go!" Her voice was excited, as was her expression. She did a few small hops out of excitement and energy, causing her tank top just to fall slightly, revealing a large scar that ran up along where the heart would be. When she turned to lead the way back over to the stream, she stepped into the bright sunlight, the deep, long scars across her back and arms gleaming in the sun. 

@Vandrin

Vandrin looked at the shirt again as Violet held it in front of her. He saw his attempt at brushing the dirt off really didn’t do much, as his weight against the garment really got mud and dirt stuck in the fibers. “Sorry” he said with a chuckle, rubbing at the nape of his neck, “I’m sure theres gotta be something around here. If not, I’ll get you a new one.” Before he could do a search of his own for signs of a source of water, Violet sprung into action. With ease, the blonde managed to scale a pretty tall tree to use as a vantage point. “Woah” Vandrin said under his breath, it was like watching a monkey climb. He wondered if that was a Skill or Mor one could get in this game, or that was all from real world experience.

After spotting a running stream nearby, Violet returned to where Vandrin stood excitedly. Vandrin smiled at the woman’s excitement, before catching a glimpse of a pretty noticable scar on her chest. His brows furrowed a bit of concern, before she turned to rush in the direction she noticed the stream. Bright sunlight pouring through gaps in the foliage above revealed multiple scars, once hidden by the woman’s armor. From what it looked like, that gang of hers caused quite a beating on the poor girl. So he would not lose Violet in the forst, Vandrin gave chase.

A short travel deeper into the forest, and the two players happened upon the stream Violet had spotted up in the tree. The water flowed Southward, most likely from the tall hills and mountains to the North of the First Floor. The water was clear, and only about knee deep in certain places. Off in the distance, Vandrin noticed a few, less threatening, animals grazing and drinking from the water, mostly a few deer. “I’m sure this isn’t a safezone, so we should still be cautious.. but this place seems pretty peaceful. Maybe it has a low spawn rate like where we were before.” Kneeling beside the water, Vandrin cupped his hands and lowered them, taking up a small bit of water. He then splashed the cold liquid onto his face, rubbing it a few times before using the same, wet hands to rinse off his arms. The air was cool, but after a heated battle ,and close call, the cols water against his skin was refreshing.

Violet’s eyes lit up when she saw the water. While Vandrin knelt down and washed his face with water, she went downstream a little ways where it was a bit deeper and washed her shirt. Once it was clean enough for her, she placed it on a nice sunny patch of grass, letting it dry. 

Then a mischievous look came to her eyes, and she looked over to where Vandrin was. Giggling, she unequipped her tank top and boots. Still in a covering grey and black sports bra with her shorts still on, she jumped into the water in front of Vandrin, splashing him with water. She laughed and dunked her head under, enjoying the coolness of the water. Now that she wasn’t wearing a tank top, one could see the scars that lined all of her body — as well as see how fit she was. 

She laughed and turned to Vandrin. “Come on in, the water’s great!” She waded farther down stream and began to swim, doing back strokes. Here, the stream became deeper and wider. 

@Vandrin

As Vandrin reached down to scoop up another handful of water, he was met with a much larger splash. The man looked up to see Violet, now adorned in even less clothing than before, had jumped into the stream in front of him. He wasn’t sure how to react first, at the splash, the sudden decision to get half undressed, or the now very apparent healed over wounds scattered across her body. Vandrin avoided looking for too long, to avoid her calling him out for staring. Violet’s glistening body really told a story of the hell she had been through, yet it somehow complimented her lithe, yet athletic form. 

Before he could respond, the woman had already began wading though the more shallow portion of the stream to where it got deeper, deep enough to swim in. Vandrin smirked at the woman, who continued to float farther away from him, and stood up. Going into his own inventory, he unequipped the tee shirt he had briefly worn, as well as his boots. Given he did not purchased a pair of swimming trunks yet, he decided to wear an extra pair of slacks he owned, rolling up the cuffs so they sat just below his knee.

Walking along the side of the stream, which was now forming into more of a still water pond, Vandrin stood with his arms crossed. “You really are an interesting one, Violet Delta Smith” he said with a chuckle, before moving into the water himself, which came up to just above his waist. He thought on the name for a moment, which still sounded like she had just used her real world name as a username. “You know, most players use only one name for their username.. sometimes two. I don’t think I’ve met anyone using a middle name here. So, Delta.. whats the story behind it? If you don’t mind me asking.”

"So, Delta.. whats the story behind it? If you don’t mind me asking.”

Violet grew quiet as she heard the question. She sighed and floated on her back, taking a deep breath in. "Most I wouldn't tell this too, but... you've earned it today. At the orphanage where I was raised, each first name was active per one person alive. When they died... that name came to you." She looked up at the sky. "Alpha. Beta. Charlie," she began to list off the military names for each letter, pausing right before she got to her own. "Delta." She stay floating on her back in the river as she thought for a moment. How much would she tell him? Then, she just felt the words come streaming out of her mouth. 

"Life at the orphanage was rough. Some didn't last through their first fear years. Either due to neglect, lack of food, or-" she paused and tried to hide her body and scars completely under the water. "Abuse." Her voice was strong and serious when she said this. "Most of the abuse came from the other kids. If they didn't like you or you appeared weak, you were a constant target for their torture." She let out a harsh laugh. "It took a killer to survive there." She paused after she said this looked over at Vandrin for a moment, a curious smile on her lips. "I was lucky enough to have someone teach me how to survive. I suffered many an injury even after, but the other party usually ended up worse off. I was taught how to fight and eventually... how to kill." 

She looked back over at the man. "Would you like me to continue?" 

@Vandrin

From what it seemed, Vandrin's question about Violet's middle name struck a sour chord with the woman. Her cheery expression grew a bit more serious as her body floated in the water. She went on to tell him of how she came about the name, which seemed to act more of a designation at the orphanage where she grew up, rather than one bestowed upon her at birth. Vandrin simply stood there in the water, allowing himself to sink up to just below his chest as he listened to her go on. Seemed she really was put through hell to get to where she was today, but for what cost, he wondered. She was still a young woman, with so much life ahead of her. Why did she want this life? or rather, who would force her to become this weapon bred in the art of killing. This Alpha Gang was definitely no 'gang'... it seemed like a much more intricate organization. 

Vandrin let out a heavy sigh, asking him if he wanted her to go on with her life story was a nice break in the heavy tension. "No.. It's fine." he responded, a bit speechless at the whole ordeal. He had so many other questions he wanted to ask her.. but decided to keep them to himself, for now. As hard as the woman seemed, he was sure having her go through all of the horrors and tortures she had been through would be pretty tough. Not to mention, the weight it placed on his own shoulders knowing more information than he should know. Instead, he decided to go with a bit more of a lighter question. "So, with all of that going on ... what made you get into Sword Art Online? Sounds like that line of work would not give you many opportunities to play around in video games.." 

"So, with all of that going on ... what made you get into Sword Art Online? Sounds like that line of work would not give you many opportunities to play around in video games.." 

Violet laughed at the question. He was right. Most in her group didn't have time for such things, but it was the one thing that helped her relax after a long operation or a hit. "Well, oddly enough, video games helped me relax after a day of crime. And sometimes I did steal one or two games or gaming systems when we went out on stealing missions. I actually found the Nerve Gear in the last haul the gang got. I got to call dibs on it since I'm one of the superiors." She smiled, thinking back to before the game. "So, I went ahead and plugged it in, put the game in, and bam! I'm in game." Her expression and demeanor became excited, happy even. A vast change from earlier. "It was amazing! It was a whole cool new world that I could plunder and steal from." She sighed happily. Then her smile relaxed to a frown. "And then we got trapped here," she said softly. She was quiet for a moment. "You know, I still miss my old life. Even though I was in danger 24/7. But it was a different danger than this. I don't know who my enemy is here. Back home, I did." She looked over at him. "That's why I made everyone my enemy in game. It's safer that way. Rule number one of staying alive: don't trust anyone..." Her voice trailed off and she looked up at the sky once more. "Though oddly enough, I think I'm starting to trust you, which is quite a rarity," she said quietly, thoughtfully. 

@Vandrin

Violet's answer to his inquiry held much less weight to it than her response to her namesake, though he should have expected much that she stole the gear. Vandrin could have sworn that there was some rule he heard that barred criminals from entering SAO.. maybe Violet was just so good at her job that she avoided her name being on any lists. By her change in demeanor again, she seemed to feel just the same as everyone else about being stuck here. Vandrin, personally, was still not sure how he felt about being placed in this new world, he still had yet to make that decision on his own. "That's a fair point.." Vandrin said, in response to the danger they were experiencing here differing from the one she seemed to always experience back in the real world. Eyes drifting, he seemingly stared at nothing, just a fixated point in the water his mind decided to focus on. He nodded unconsciously along with Violet's rule of not trusting anyone, he supposed in a world like this, where monsters were plenty, and players could get more access to weapons and skills to be able to easily end someone's life, not passing out trust so easily was a good thing.

Brown eyes rose to look at Violet when she admitted she was starting to feel a bit of trust for Vandrin. That definitely was an unexpected turn of events. "Really now?" Vandrin said with a small smirk. He had to admit, despite their tense meeting a short while ago, Violet was starting to grow on him a bit as well. Take away the blood lust and the urge to kill, and Vandrin could really see a friendship forming out of this. Even though Vandrin once knew the life of crime a bit too well, he had put it all behind him. He hoped, one day, Violet would do the same. All while he thought, the man slowly waded in the water towards Violet's silent, floating body as she stared up at the sky, lowering himself into the water like an alligator stalking its prey. "You really shouldn't trust me, you know.." the man said, with a bit of a mischievous grin.

With hands hidden under the surface of the water, Vandrin placed a palm of his hand on Violet's upper back, and another just above the back of her knee. Then, standing up to almost full height, the man lifted Violet out of the water, small streams of water running off of each of their bodies as he did so. Then, without warning, he tossed the woman so she would fall back into the water, stomach first. As Violet splashed into the water, Vandrin stood there laughing, "Thats payback for earlier."

"You really shouldn't trust me, you know.."

Violet was about to give another one of her "I can murder you anyways" answers when she felt herself being picked up. She looked up at Vandrin quickly, beginning to say, "Uh, what are you d-" Her speech was interrupted as she was thrown and water entered her mouth. She quickly came back up to the surface, sputtering and spitting out water. She heard the sound of laughter as the water cleared out of her ears. She pushed her wet hair back and looked up at Vandrin. 

"That's payback for earlier."

A mischievous grin spread across her lips. "Oh, yeah?" she asked as she quickly climbed up a medium sized rock on the side of the stream. She jumped off and used her weight to arm bar him into the water with her. She made sure to put the weight against his chest and not his neck in order to keep from hurting him. She stood back up in the water and laughed. She was actually starting to enjoy herself with another person in game. It was a miracle. 

@Vandrin

During his short moment of victory, Vandrin forgot who he was dealing with; a trained killer. The woman used a nearby rock as a springboard, quickly making her way up the somewhat slippery surface and launching herself towards the brunette. Even though he was twice the girl's size, the force of her entire weight against his caused him to stagger and fall backwards into the water with a splash. Once he felt the pressure of Violet was off of him, Vandrin found his footing and stood back up, his upper body and head dripping wet. Running his hands through his hair, he slicked his bangs back to keep them out of his eyes, forming somewhat of a pompadour of white and brown hairs. "Wasn't expecting that one." Vandrin said with a couple of chuckles. 

The man smiled at Violet for a moment before making his way back towards the grassy shore of the pond. He lifted himself up to sit on the side, letting his legs remain in the water. "So, whats the plan? Want to hang around here for a bit? Or are you feeling a need to go hunt down some more monsters?"