A Letter of Appology

To Everyone on the site.

I Don't even know where to begin, so Ill start with this. I am so sorry for my absence. I have no good excuse for it, and none of you deserved me just disappearing like that. To say that I have been under stress and needed time away feels like a cop out, and You deserve more. I feel terrible for it and regret leaving so much. If you guys would see fit to have me I would love to rejoin the community again.

Hope to hear from you soon

Nikki

I forgive you, lady whom I have never once interacted with since I came here.

While I may not know you or the length you have been gone, I don't think anyone on this forum is innocent of the same from SOME point in time. It happens! So as far as I am concerned, there is only one thing to be said.

Welcome back!

Nikki, I know where to start. I'll start with saying it doesn't matter what happened. I'm just glad to see you are back and not bad with the timing either. I'll have you know that thanks to you and a few others that interacted with me when I first joined that I have reached the point where I am today. On the front lines and holding a leadership role in one of the top guilds. I'm so happy to have you back and hoping that you are as good as ever! WELCOME BACK!

As the oldest fart around here, as I am pretty sure I have Erron by at least a year, I can say this. It is not a cop out. Life can be stressful, in fact consider yourself lucky if that's all you consider life to be. Everybody needs a break at some point, and as much time and effort as we pour into a community like this, it is still second to life. So you needed some time away, that is no bid deal. I don't really think it is so much a question as to whether or not the community will be welcoming, instead the question is are you going to be able to deal with all the people who are going to be slamming you with requests to Rp?

I know I am looking forward to some topics with my favorite member of the Vanguard. :D