[SP-F6]<<The Gemini>>

Haine peered into the distance of the burning hot location. All she could even see were.. heat waves.. and more heat waves. Maybe a cactus but nothing like a flower in sight. She stood up from beside the dead leafless tree, and griped to herself as she paced down the dry plains. "I'm this close to switching floors.." she muttered before another appeared out of the dust.

Then out of nowhere a cloaked figure appeared.. out of the dust. He slowly walked up to Haine and stood in front of her just like that. "Ummm.. can I help you? she asked she took a step back. The cloak figure bowed before replying.

"I would like to challenge you to a friendly duel. If that seems alright with you miss." the cloaked figure asked.

She raised a brow at his bold approach to start a friendly duel. "If you do win I shall gift you with a valuable surprise.. what do you say?" it asked as it sugarcoated its words a bit. Haine nodded, not wanting to back out like a coward. She smiled confidently.

"I'll accept your challenge.." she quietly said before raising her blade. The cloaked figure got into its fighting stance as well.

Haine took a deep breath before charging at the mysterious man, preparing a strike.

[1-2] Miss for Haine. - 1 HP

[3--5] Opponent Dodges

[6-8] Hit. - 1 HP

[9-10] Critical - 2 HP

RESULT:

She mentally cheered when she hit her opponent.

opponent: 50/51

haine: 51/51

The figure wasted no time to get a strike at her. The unnamed player raised its blade and dashed towards her, hoping to hit her with the very same skill she tried to perform on it.

[1-2] miss

[3-5] dodge

[6-8] hit

[9-10] critical

RESULT:

The teen sighed in relief when she dodged the attack.

(bracelet of accuracy equipped)

Haine thought to herself.. "I really need to stop missing hits.." she gulped. "Pssh I'll bring him down! No doubt!" she mentally exclaimed as her eyes burned in determination. With a swift move she took off and rose her blade, doing a head on strike, hoping it would deal some damage.

[1-2] miss

[3-5] dodge

[6-8] hit

[9-10] critical

RESULT:

She sighed as she missed yet another strike. But surely she wouldn't give in.

haine: 49/51

opponent: 49/51

Haine: 47/51

Opponent: 47/51

She didn't care about anything anymore.. all she was focused on was winning. She ran towards the figure and attempted a strike.

[1-2] miss

[3-5] dodge

[6-8] hit

[9-10] critical

RESULT:

She watched intently as one HP dwindled away from her opponents health.

opponent: 47/51

haine: 46/51