[PP-F1] The Meeting (Shaya and Grim)

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure, dressed in black enters the bar, a dragon perched on his shoulder,he came to have a drink in his favorite bar on floor one, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. As he removes it, what would be his face was a mask, a bone mask, that gave his eyes a hellish orange effect, he sees a Shaya, As hooded he walks to her location, he siganls the bar keeper, and orders a bottle of vodka, as it materialzized in his hand, as he opens the bottle, then takes a few sips, then figure finally reached Shayas location, "Well hello Shaya, I've come as instructed by you pm." The figure says as his jet-black waist long hair swong behind him.

equiped items

<>

<>

Grim didn't pull out a smile, "Thats not funny Shaya, I just got my head cleared and I really don't want to start going crazy again." Grim said as he took another drink of his Vodka, then turned to Shaya, "Well most likely, my bets bet would be to avoid him at all costs." As Grim takes a seat on a stool, and spins himself around, taking a drinks everytime he stopped his chair, as he looked up at Shaya, his hellish orange eyes seems to pierce through the very air, causing a aura of evil around him, "Because if you have a better idea then by all means tell." Grim says as he stops and looks at Shaya.

Grim then pulled his mask up, still equiped, "I need to know who these "connections" are first." Grim said as he took his tow hands and moved his first two fingers on each on in a way that said, need more info please.

As Grim then took a large gulp of his vodka, and then looked back at Shaya,

Grim nodded, "I know of Keith, he and I are... aquantanes, and I know of who you speak." Grim taps his nose, as in saying I know. The takes another sip of his vodka, "Well if that is all, im ready to get going, Yure is waiting for me." Grim gets up, and cracks his body, as he stretches, and was about to leave the when a voice comes screeming from behind him. "AHHHH!!!!" "Let me go now, I don't want to go with you pigs." "Come on baby, we just wanna have fun, dontcha wanna have a good time?"

"Yeah we know of a good spot on floor 4, hehe." "NOO, please let go of me now, STOP!!!" Grim turned, he looked and saw two guys ganging on one girl. "HEEEYYYYY!!!! "LET HER GO NOW!!!" The air around suddnely went cold and heavy, as the teo figure looked, "What you say punk, you dissing me and my friend?" "Yeah you little snot nose brat, Allen lets beat the crap out of him." "My pleasure." As the two came close, Grims hand began to glow, he activated his <> skill, and the two guys threw a punch, but Grim caught it, then threw them back with his force, and grabbed their necks, and lifted them up off the ground.