[F1-SP] <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> Is this a FETCH quest?

"I have a package for you from Zakariah." Ceres said simply. She just wanted to get this done, move onto the next one and just ....rest She forgot how tiring these beginner quests were. Maybe it was because she was doing them alone?

But... it was better to do it alone, than to team up with someone who would no doubt annoy her, die, or disappear.

Yeh. Besides, this wasn't all bad...

Ceres pulled the item out of her inventory and handed it over to Lyle. He accepted it and his eyes lit up. "That old dog! HE knew exactly what I needed ta cure these old joints o' mine. Oh..." He held the vial and inspected it closely. "Well, stout my fires young lass! Yer the youngin' who what did made this?"

Ceres nodded. "Yes, but it was nothing. Zakariah aided me through it. As long as it heals you." She gave him a forced smile. Trying hard not to tell him to just complete the damn quest.

Hurry it up ya loon

Lyle laughed, a deep laugh that bellowed from deep n his chest. "Aye ya' such a sweet lass." He downed the potion and wiped his mouth with the back of his arm. "I feel better already, but I still got a bit ta go before I fully recover. I was wonderin' if there was somethin' ya could do for me?"

THere it was.

"Sure...what is it?" Ceres asked.

Inwardly, she cursed the creators of all MMORPGS and their inane quests.

"Well...."

Edited by Ceres