[SP-F1] <<Blade Of Dreams>>

It's very beautiful in Aincrad.Just as everyday was. Every morning I wake up, I thank heavens for being alive. In a world like this.. fate is never what you think it will be. It is uncalled for. Whether life or death is knocking on your door, you'll never know who it is unless you open that door. I roam the city streets curiously, with Yue trotting beside me. What shall I do today? Perhaps a dungeon or some more adventuring? Honestly.. I'm tired of this. I feel as if I had needed a little break. Then I'd get back to everything right?

My golden eyes scanned the area in search of something interesting. All I saw were the countless rows of vendors trying to sell off their goods to fellow players. Performers like me were playing their musical arrangements on the sidewalks. Just like any other day. Perhaps.. It wouldn't hurt if I were to spend just a little col. So I'd look for a shop that would catch my eye.

Nothing interesting had come into view. Merely clothing vendors and tailor shops... but I believe that I was wrong. I would walk past an interesting building, but then I'd read the title from the corner of my eyes. "Blade Of Dreams" it read. Such an interesting name, it happened to have sparked my curiosity. I retraced my steps and stopped right in front of the shop. The sign read OPEN. So I walked in.

Looking around, I saw rows and rows of weapons around me. From basic to unique. It was.. simply magnificent! There was no wonder why the shop was titled this name! After all.. it lived up to its name.

A girl with vibrant eyes full of joy had greeted me. "Why hello young traveler! Welcome to the blade of dream shop! How may I help you?" she asked. I shook my head and replied. "I was simply browsing my way in.. give me a moment or two perhaps?" I'd smile. Then that was the time I started looking all around the shop.

My eyes fixated on a aqua-handled sword in glee. It was amazing! The etched designs in silver, the strong durability, also heavy metal mass. All was swell. But there was just one issue about this all.. "Oh I see you've taken a liking to that piece! Yes it is one of my greatest and also costliest creations! I'll have to charge you a fortune for that one.." Pepper chirped.

"O-Oh! I guess I'll be looking around more!" I awkwardly exclaimed.

Next there was another sword that caught my eyes. A red curved blade with dragon designs etched deep into it. The rim was tied with red ribbon. The rim was studded with red jewels. "That is called The Dragons Eye!" Pepper smiled. Haine would only gasp as she jumped back at the col price. "F-FORTY THOUSAND COL? W-WOW!" she mentally gasped.

"I-I'm really sorry! I do not think I can afford such rare items! Even if I did save up enough col.. it would take forever to earn!" the bluenette sweat dropped.

That's when Pepper shook her head. "Then I have a more affordable quest for you! You get to make a custom sword of your own choice, and enchant it as well! I charge no money for this however.. but you must gather the materials for me. Beware.. for the journey will be dangerous. But that is my alternate, unless you want to buy a sword!" the NPC smiled.

Haine thought over it for a bit. The pricey way.. or the adventurous way? The bluenette personally loved the fact of a custom sword, and loved to move around everywhere, for it was just what she loved to do! Adventures never did get old.. so why not go on yet another one? "Alright! I will go hunt for items!" she nodded as her golden eyes beamed with determination and excitement.

"Very well young adventurer! Will you explain how you want your sword to look like? You may draw it out or explain specifically," she politely nodded.