[F01 - SP] Back To Lonely Boredom <<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>>

Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 220/220 || EN: 22/22 || DMG: 9 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18 || HEAVY MOMENTUM 1

"Oh! You're back already! That was pretty fast." Really? That seemed unlikely to Neph, but either way, she held the gem out to the Artisan, "I believe this is the gem that you wanted?" Hannah looked at the gem and clapped happily, "Yes! It's perfect and the perfect shade of periwinkle blue. My goodness how did you manage to find such a beautiful gem?" "Um, with a lot of luck. Apparently that's all I have, luck." The Artisan waved that off as she took the gem and soon handed Neph a fishing pole.

Neph grabbed the fishing pole and looked at her quest rewards quickly before she closed the window and waited, "If you don't mind, Ol' Pete, the local fisherman, has been waiting a bit for that. I just keep getting lost in my crafts. Could you take it to him please?" Neph nodded, "Sure thing." She put the fishing pole in her inventory before she turned and started to head back to town, that quest would start first thing in the morning.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

4 SP (1 Thread, 2 Quest, and 1 December)
400 Col
- 1 Tier one Amulet with  +1 Evasion