[OP-F5] Breaking the Unbreakable

"he is a crazy old man who is good at martial arts so you could sort of compare this quest to every corny kung fu movie ever" ragnar stops at the entrance of the dojo laughing and saying "this is as far as I go it all you now have fun with the crazy martial arts man"

An old, wild-looking man sat at the far end of the dark, wooden dojo built into the hill. The place had dried-up vines creeping up the walls and sand swirled around in little whirlwinds. Ethereal took a step towards the man, he foot causing a 'thud' on the floor. The man didn't move. 'He must be meditating..' he thinks, taking another step. One eye flickers open and the man pounced, catching Ethereal's neck between his legs. "HAIIIIIII!" he screeches, flinging Ethereal over his head as he came down. Ethereal crashes into the side of the dojo. "Ow.".

"What'd you do that for?" Ethereal asks, recovering and moving to get up. He was halfway when the Grandmaster punched him in the back as he rose. Ethereal collapses again to the ground. "QUE-stion is why are you here?" he asks, a crazed look in his eyes. "I came here to learn.. How to use <>. You obviously won't help.." Ethereal responds.

"Get up."

Ethereal stands. "What?"

A wild kick flies at Ethereal, he attempts to block the leg.

The leg whacks Ethereal over again, he struggles up. "What are you doing?"

"You asked for training, correct? This is it." he swings a punch at Ethereal's face.

Ethereal whacks the old dude in the stomach. It was like iron and the man didn't even flinch. The punch smacks him clean in the face. "You... I've had enough." he stands and draws his silver sword, it danced in the light. "COME AT ME!" he roared, charging.

Ethereal stabs the guy in the chest. He bursts into crystals, giving the notification, 'You have beat the Grandmaster! Congratulations! You have been awarded the <> skill!'. "Well, that's one way of doing it." he comments. He strolls down the hill, activates his skill and smashes the rock into tiny pieces.

COMPLETE

Col: (2*400) = 800 Col