[SP-F11] <<Natures Treasure>> Stepping up!

Ceres immediately pulled the golden key from her inventory. She only had the one left. "Ok...after this, I am definately taking a break." She said to herself. "I'm talking way too much, and I'm responding. That doesn't make me too crazy does it?" Ceres asked herself as she pressed the key into the lock with ease.

"No, it doesn't you're only crazy if you fight with yourself and loose, having conversations with yourself is a perfectly normal way to work through things Ceres."

The key turned and the lock clicked, and out of the treasure chest popped a large sum of materials, weapons, a consumable, and a big sack of col.

"Oh heck!" Ceres said as she scrambled to pick everything up. "I think...that is a good sign to end it here today!" She said as she finished putting the items away and stood up again. "Sides...I need to get into some dry clothes and shoes..." Ceres muttered to herself as she squelched her way back to the town.

-Used Golden Key, No Golden Keys remaining -

#ID133508 LD 18+2= 20 | [21-23] = (Floor * 200) Col, (10) materials, (2) perfect weapon, perfect consumable

Materials Collected so Far:   43 X T2 Materials
Col Collected So far: 3,300 Col

Equipment Collected so far:  1 X T2  Rare Weapon   ,   2 x T2 Perfect weapons
Consumables Collected so far:  2 X T2  Rare Consumables,  1x T2 perfect consumable

Edited by Ceres

REWARDS

SP: 1
Materials Collected so Far:   43 X T2 Materials
Col Collected: 3,300 Col +400 Page completion = 3,700

Equipment Collected:  1 X T2  Rare Weapon   , #ID133359
   2 x T2 Perfect weapons  #ID133508
Consumables Collected:  2 X T2  Rare Consumables,  #ID133359
1x T2 perfect consumable #ID133508