[SP-F11] <<Natures Treasure>> Stepping up!

Image result for forest anime garden

Ceres' previous expedition had been nothing short of absolutely amazing. This time - today...she wanted to hunt for T2 materials. It was important to her - to be able to do this. To be able to stock her shop with them, besides....NIGHT had said how proud she was of Ceres, and Ceres wanted to get another good hunt in before she met up with NIGHT again.  How amazing would it be for NIGHT to come into the store and see So many gosh darn materials!?

Of course... now she was on the 11th Floor, and Ceres was a little nervous - she could probably run away from any mobs that were here...but if she wanted to venture to a higher floor and hunt materials - she'd definitely need help. The directions on the quest lead her to another garden - outside the city of Taft. This one was not as bright and looked like it had been overtaken by the surrounding forests.

Still, there was a beautiful river bubbling to her left. "How sweet...." Ceres said to herself as she lightly dipped her hand into the waters trickling surface. She pulled out a few shiny pebbles, they glistened in the faint light that trickled in from between the leafy canopy above. "Well, that's a good start." She said to herself

#ID 133252  LD  14+5 =19  (  2 Materials) CD=2  (1 Bonus Materials)
Materials Collected so Far:   3 T2 Materials

STATS
Level 15 | 300 HP | 30 Energy

DAM 3 | 1 MIT | 3 ACC | 5 LD
Gatherer + Fishing 

Battle inventory
3 x Silver Keys (+1 LD when opening chests)  | 2 X Gold Keys (+2 LD when opening chests) | 1 x Spyglass [ 2 charges]

Edited by Ceres

Ceres didn't want to move just yet...this river was nice... the water was cool...and she could see tiny fishes swimming around in it. Reds, whites, and orange- the fish danced around her fingers as Ceres splayed them out. "You're all like cute little babies, aren't you?" She asked softly as she tilted her head to the side.

Ceres knew she had to hunt for materials. She wanted to get through today on a high note. Having spent the morning gathering a large amount of Tier 1 materials - she'd end today on a high note by spending the afternoon harvesting Tier 2 materials. Tomorrow, maybe....she'd message someone else about accompanying her to the next floor to get Tier 3 items... Ceres was nowhere near a high enough level to venture that high. She was  barely high enough to be here.

Her lips pursed. Would Alkor be scolding her right now? Even though this area was relatively safe? Maybe she should have purchased a teleportation crystal...just to be on the safe side.

Ceres closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of the birds above, singing songs to each other. "Aincrad is so pretty..."

#ID 133253  LD  1+5 =6  (  0 Materials) CD /  (0 Bonus Materials)
Materials Collected so Far:   3 T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

Ceres was humming softly to herself, lilac orbs hidden away behind closed eyes. She wanted to enjoy this moment. To take this floor easier than the last. She had all the time in the world, well, figuratively at least. Her serenity was broken, ever so slightly as she giggled. Feeling the tiny fish nip at her fingertips. It tickled. And reminded her of her goldfish at home.

Goldfish that were probably long since dead...

Ceres opened her eyes and wistfully stared down at the fish. She hoped they were still alive. But if they weren't, there was little she could do about it now. It was a good thing she wasn't fostering any cats either...Ceres wasn't sure if she could forgive herself if any of the foster kittens died under her watch.

The quiet woman blinked when a few of the fish swam up to her carrying small glass beads in their mouths. "huh, is this for me?" She gently held out her palm to them and they dropped them into it. Ceres lifted her hand. "Awww...thank you little fishies, this is exactly what I needed."

#ID 133254  LD  7+5 =12  (  1 Materials) CD 9  (2 Bonus Materials)
Materials Collected so Far:   6 T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

"You're making me not wanna leave here you know..." Ceres said to the group of fish as she poked her finger into the glassy surface of the water. "You're all so sweet, I'd take you home as pets except I don't have a home - and you are wild fishies...your home is here, in this river. Not in a tiny bowl."

Ceres dipped her hands deeper into the water, it was shallow enough for her to see the bottom of the riverbed - and she could see more of the glass stones. She pulled out another few, and added them to her inventory. Ceres slowly stood up, arching her back to crack the bones in her spine and neck. "Well, I suppose I should let you guys go. You were a fantastic help...." Her lilac eyes shifted forward. There was a path here...once...now the large cobblestone path was overgrown with moss and vines. Unlike the first floor, the 'Garden' here was unkempt, but it still held a silent beauty, teeming with life.

#ID133255   LD  7+5 =12  ( 1  Materials) CD 4 ( 1 Bonus Materials)
Materials Collected so Far:   8 T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

Ceres really really wanted to take her time here. So instead of bee-lining toward some sort of destination she made her stead forward slow. In fact, it was only a few steps forward till she stopped - being hit in the face with a low hanging vine. "Aahh..hey!" She said as she tugged on it. "Where did you come from mmm?" It was her own fault. She was too absent minded and had walked head first into the vine which was very clearly overhanging on the path.

"Hmmm.." Her hand travelled up and down the plant like tendril, she noticed the leaves - green with a yellow tinge around their edges. "Well, lets see..you're a material...and you...and you!" Ceres said happily as she started to pluck them from the vine. She was beginning to enjoy these solo adventures. She'd been so overwhelmed with social interactions lately that this... was like a nice reprieve. Ceres pushed the vine out the way and continued further down the path - something ahead of her had caught her attention. A fallen log - and they were always filled with so many different things.

#ID133256  LD  16+5 =21  ( 2 Materials) CD 2 (  1 Bonus Materials)
Materials Collected so Far:   11 x T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

Ceres approached the log and knelt down beside it. She ran her hands over its moss covered surface and stifled a giggle. It was so fuzzy and cool. Like patting a sheep if it were made of grass...and wet. It reminded her of the very first time she ventured out from the Town of Beginnings...her very first quest involved gathering materials. Who would have thought she'd be here? Several floors higher - doing the exact same thing but on a far larger scale.

"It's strange..how the world works sometimes, isn't it?" She asked the log. The log didn't reply.

Ceres started to pick off some of the tiny, tiny, mushrooms that were growing on the mossy surface. They reminded her of shiitake mushrooms...if they were green and glowing. "how pretty..." Ceres said as she drew one closer to her face and twirled it between her thumb and forefinger. "Well...let's see what other materials you're hiding, Mr Log."

#ID133257  LD   12+5 =18  ( 2 Materials) CD 7 ( 2  Bonus Materials)
Materials Collected so Far:   15 X T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

"Maybe if I just..." Ceres placed two palms on the log. "Give it a...." She then exerted pressure, trying to dislodge it from the ground. "A good PUSH...." With that final word Ceres managed to heave the log out of the way "See!" She exclaimed to no one but herself. Underneath the log was more fungal growths, similar to truffles. Ceres was tempted to give them a taste, she heard truffles were really, really good. But even in a game she new better than to eat random plants growing in a forest.

Ceres reached out and plucked a couple from the ground. Some others she had to dig her hands into the earth a bit. "Success!" She said as she rolled the log back into place. Ceres was taught the importance of leaving things where they should be. Ceres gave the log a few slaps. "Thank you log, you served me well."

#ID133293  LD   8+5 =13  ( 1 Materials) CD 8  (  2 Bonus Materials)
Materials Collected so Far:   18 X T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

Ceres stared at her hands, they were dirty- not exactly a bad thing. It was far better than having her hands covered in snail slime. An amused snort came from her as she realized that some poor person was going to be buying materials from her - ones that used to be snails. "I should probably wash these off before I get too excited and too dirty." She mused to herself as Ceres turned on her heel to wash her hands in the nearby river. As she watched the dirt slide off her hands Ceres couldn't help but notice how much deeper this part of the river was compared to just a few meters down. "Hmmm...Would it be a good idea to fish here?" She asked herself.

Fishing had proven to be such a fruitful thing last time, and she'd be amiss if she did not at least try it in this area too. Ceres dried her hands off on her clothing as she stood up. Deciding that first, she'd travel a little further down the path.

#ID133320  LD 4 +5 = 9( 0 Materials) CD  N/A (   Bonus Materials)

Edited by Ceres

The redheaded woman kicked off from where she was standing and with a happy hum she began to jovially trek down the path. All in all she was in very good spirits. She wasn't as successful with this venture as she was with her previous one but she still had something, and something was always better than nothing.

In a world that was cold and harsh like Aincrad Ceres wanted to do her best to continue to look at the positive rather than the negative. So what if by now she would have had 30 materials if she was on the first floor? These were of a higher quality. So it was only natural that they'd be harder to find.

"Hmm...maybe here?"

Ceres asked as she shifted her stead toward the water. It looked plenty deep enough. But she couldn't tell with just a glance. Instead of jumping in headfirst (and she was tempted to) Ceres grabbed a nearby stick that was lying on the floor - close to her height. She dipped it in the water - And it three quarters of it was submerged. "Perfect!" Ceres said with a wry grin.

#ID13348 LD 1 +5 = ( 0 Materials) CD  (   Bonus Materials)

Edited by Ceres

Ceres pulled out the stick and tossed it behind her. It clattered against the ground. Ceres paid it no mind as she pulled her fishing rod out of her inventory and secured the lure to the end of the line. She cast it out and watched as the float bobbed down the river a few feet before stopping as Ceres held the line down with her index finger. "I'm not about to let you just float away forever~" Came her mischievous response.

It would be nice to be sitting down...or even standing in the water - Ceres began to second guess her choice of standing awkwardly along the riverbank, but just as she was about to reel in the line she felt a tug. "O-Oh!" With a yank on the rod to secure her payload Ceres began to reel it in.

"Oof...It's heavy....what the heck is this?" She grumbled. With a final tug her annoyance turned to elation. "W-what's this!?" She cried out as she dragged the treasure chest to the riverside. "Whoa...didn't expect to get another one of these so quickly!"

#ID13349 CD = 12  TREASURE CHEST FISHED UP

Edited by Ceres

Ceres knelt down beside the chest. This one was small, but heavy. Made with wood stained with red varnish and gold trim, its lock looked old and worn, the metal showing signs of rust. Ceres' fingers danced over the lock. "I'm pretty sure there's a lock-picking skill... I should probably invest in that next, that way I won't have to buy as many keys." She said as she pulled out the golden key and placed it in the lock.

"Or at the very least... get better items from them. Its...definitely something I Should look into..."

Ceres mumbled to herself, slightly distracted as he had to jingle the key around in the lock till it clicked and the chest opened. Out sprung a variety of different items. A large sack of Col which almost paid for the last lot of items she had to identify...a few consumables...and a weapon.

"This definitely gives my store variety." Ceres said to herself as she started to pick up the items one by one, placing them in her inventory.

-Used Golden Key.

#ID133359 LD  10+2=  12  |   (Floor * 100) Col, (5) materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables
Materials Collected so Far:   23 X T2 Materials
Col Collected So far: 1,100 Col

Equipment Collected so far:  1 X T2 Weapon
Consumables Collected so far:  2 X T2 Consumables

Edited by Ceres

Ceres wasn't going to push her luck. She slung the fishing pole over her shoulder, she would get to fishing in a moment, but for now...Ceres wanted to revel in her victory. she opened up her messenger and realized she had an unread one from NIGHT. "Oh-Oops!" She snorted as she laughed. The last message she sent the other girl ended abruptly, NIGHT must be worried. Ceres shook her head with a smile on her lips as she opened up a response to her.

To: @NIGHT

Hey! Yes I'm fine sorry I was in the middle of fishing and accidentally sent the message in my rush to close the HUD - I'm on the 11th floor now farming some T1 materials. After that I want to try and get some T3 ones. Oh! I fished up another chest, I must be super lucky with fishing... I haven't found as many materials though...still... I'm doing well! I hope you are too
xoxo
Ceres.

After sending that off the redheaded woman stretched. Maybe she should look around here for some more materials before going back to fishing.

#ID133361 LD 1 +5 = ( 0 Materials) CD  (   Bonus Materials)

Edited by Ceres

Ceres took a few casual strides forward, her fishing rod hefted over her shoulder. This was good. It was warm but not humid and the air smelt like loamy earth and thick vegetation. If she were to explore somewhere like this out in the real world, she'd be attacked by a myriad of bugs and gnats. No doubt she'd also struggle with the humidty that normally came with areas like this.

But here?

Here she could enjoy it.

Ceres wasn't beginning to think staying in Aincrad was better than the outside world. She missed her family, her cats, and all the simple things...but she'd be lying if she said she wouldn't miss this place. And was that such a wrong thing?

Ceres paused and kicked off her boots. Gathering materials wasn't really getting her anywhere. And fishing was safe. So - why not do some more of that? Ceres turned and stepped into the river. Shivering slightly at how cold the water was.

#ID133363 LD  4+5 = 9 ( 0 Materials) CD  (   Bonus Materials)

Edited by Ceres

"Ooohhh....." Cers said as she carefully wadded her way near the center of the river. "Maybe this was a m-mistake..." She rubbed her shoulderes to generate some warmth as she jumped from foot to foot. Wincing. The riverbed was covered in pebbles - and it was difficult for her to remain balanced. The last thing she needed was to be dragged through the river.

Ceres took a deep breath. "That's right...there's no chance to fish up any monsters in this quest..." She said as she cast her line.
Several minutes later there was a tug- and Ceres began to reel it in. As the end of the line came up and out of the water, she couldn't help but stare in bewilderment. Hanging from the end of the fishing line was a miniature ...Swordfish

"But y-you're not even a river fish!" Ceres exclaimed as she recast the line. She assumed it was meant to be a mob...or monster...but the quest limited it. Now it was little more than fishbait that had come back to haunt her.

#ID133456 CD = 1

Edited by Ceres

"Stupid dumb Swordfish...coming back to laugh in my face...why would that stupid thing even spawn in a river like this?" Ceres mumbled to herself. Back then she was a fish out of water, pun intended - she didn't know what skills were or how to invest them. She even thought an NPC was an actual player.

If she could go back to the past she'd tell her past self that no, Hannah was not a real person - and to put some skill points into her weapon and to ditch the damn dagger as far as she possibly good.

There was a tug on the line, Ceres tugged back in turn - to hook her prize. Ceres pulled a clump of pure white pebbles from the lake. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion at how on earth they were stuck to what was essentially the smallest Swordfish in the world.

Still...Materials were materials. Ceres grabbed them and placed them in her inventory.

#ID133463  CD = 7 - Two materials fished up
Materials Collected so Far:   25 X T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

Ceres grabbed the end of the line and strengthened the knot that tired the lure to the end of it. She wasn't sure if she could actually lose it or not, but it was better to be safe than sorry, right? She wasn't even sure you could buy lures in this game, since fisherman wasn't a profession or class. "Ok fishing gods and goddesses....don't fail me now!" Ceres said as she hurled the line as far as she could to cast it out.

Plop

The float landed several meters away. "Hah!" She cried out triumphantly as the float immediately began to bob up and down. That was probably the quickest catch ever!  Ceres quickly reeled it in, tongue sticking out the side of her mouth in pure concentration. As she pulled it up and out of the water she grinned. Seeing a tangle of some strange plant. She yanked them off the lure and they shifted into materials in her hands. "Perfect!"

#ID 133467   CD = 11 4 Materials fished up
Materials Collected so Far:   29 X T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

Another lure attached, and another line cast - Ceres was getting the hang of this. She wasn't sure what she enjoyed more, wandering around and gathering materials, or fishing. Both seemed to yield similar results, although since she was fishing she had managed to trudge up two chests, and foraging...no chests.

"C'mon materials... I need a bit of a bite..." She said as she reeled the line in a bit, then let it back out. The water was getting a little chilly, but Ceres was never one to give up - and her perseverance usually resulted in success. Much like now, the float dipped below the water and the redheaded woman felt a tug on the rod.

It was almost a ritual now - she'd give it a jarring yank to hook the target then cautiously reel it in. Reaching out Ceres pulled off another few materials from the rod. "Hmm how many does that make now? Hmmm 30..." Ceres frowned. "I was hoping to walk away with over 50 of them."

#ID133468   CD = 9 - 3 Materials fished up
Materials Collected so Far:   32 X T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

"I know I should stop..." Ceres said as she cast the fishing line out again. "I'm cold...I'm wet...and I should just start gathering materials from elsewhere...but I found chests fishing...."

If anyone came across the scene, they'd assume she was crazy, or at the very least, unstable. Ceres stood in waist deep water barefoot - mumbling to herself as she was fishing. Most people would stay far, far away from someone like that. But most people weren't Ceres.

"So logically...it'd be better to keep fishing, right?" Ceres asked. Nobody answered. So she answered. "Yes, that's right Ceres. All you have to do is keep fishing. Ignore the cold. Ignore that slimy thing that just brushed up against your leg. This is just peachy." Ceres burst out into loud, fake laughter. "Ha...Ha..HA YUP!" She said with forced enthusiasm. "I sure do LOVE this! Especially the feeling that I'm gonna slip over and fall at any given moment."

#ID 133469  CD =1
Materials Collected so Far:   32 X T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres

As Ceres was mumbling to herself the tip of the rod dipped down, snapping her out of her one person conversation. "W-What...Ah....Crap!" Ceres almost lost it, she stumbled forward a few feet and managed to regain her composure, quickly pulling up a few more mats in the form of river reeds.

"That's it!" Ceres said as she half stopped, half slushed her way out of the water. "I'm done. No more fishing. Nope. Not today. Nuh-uh."  Ceres made it to the river bank and hauled herself back up and onto land. "I feel like I should continue...but I'm just...." Ceres sighed as she threw herself onto the path.

She did like this... she was just exasperated. Maybe a little tired? She was pushing herself really hard lately. And had more or less began to isolate herself again. Ceres always did this... she got wrapped up in her own world, with her own things. Ceres had to remind herself there was more to life.

#ID133504   CD =6 1 material fished up
Materials Collected so Far:   33 X T2 Materials

*note Roll just says natures because I entered too soon stryder said this was ok

Edited by Ceres

Ceres groaned and rolled over to lift herself back up. She shoved her boots onto her wet feet, ignoring the unpleasant feeling of wet shoes and made her way back down the path.

As she was walking back toward the safe zone Ceres passed the log she had lifted up earlier. In a jesting tone she waved to it. "Oh. Hello again Log I-" She paused and blinked. Wait...what was that? Ceres turned to the log and knelt down in front of it. "What is this...?" Something was wedged into the log. She hadn't noticed it before. Was it because when she rolled it back into place she dislodged it?

"What on earth..." Ceres jammed her hand into the log and managed to fish out a chest. It was smaller than the one she fished up from the river - but this one looked newer. The varnish wasn't peeling, and the lock wasn't rusty. "WHoaa...." Her hands danced over the wooden surface. "This is insanely lucky!"

#ID133505 LD11 +5 = 16 CHEST FOUND
Materials Collected so Far:   33 X T2 Materials

Edited by Ceres