[SP-F01] the beginning of a legend <<Earning a living>>

The Maker found this Blacksmith like shop and he went inside wondering if there was someone in there. "Anyone here?" He asks. "Hello my name is Bob." The guy said. The Maker looked at bob and then asked "Can you tech me how to be a blacksmith?" Bob then said, "Yes but first, you must need the stuff, go and mine some iron and grab some sticks." That's when The Maker set off on his journey to become a blacksmith and own his own store, he went to the mines, found a pickaxe and started mining. After hours and hours of mining he finally found some Iron. He was happy about that and then wen off and found sticks. unfortunately for some reason, all the sticks were burnt to a crisp, meaning he would have to spend more hours finding sticks. After hours upon hours upon hours, he finally found sticks. so now that he has everything, he must go back to Bob's Blacksmithing and learn the profession. "ah, so you have returned, and with so much materials." Bob says. "Yeah well, it took a while but I think I am ready" The maker says. "Okay so first off you put the iron in a bowl then put it into the fire place and wait for it to melt." While they are waiting, they play a game of cards then it melts and Bob teaches The maker all the steps of becoming a blacksmith. "I hope you become as good of a blacksmith as I am" Bob says as The Maker goes to make his own Blacksmith store. "I will, and I am sure I will be seeing you again." The Maker says leaving the store and setting off on an adventure