[SHOP-F2] Sapphire Dreams (closed until further notice)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGocOcvs7Qve4NMniSy0eaf3va-MBHGDqaUL9P6twAKKpi73gzSw

Sign on door

~Shop closed until further notice!~

Yureka laughed as she finally found a small out of the way corner building to open her shop in on the second floor, she loved the medieval theme that the city Urbus had going on it made her feel quaint and happy. she was finally an artisan and she wanted to make sure everything was perfect for her opening so she organized everything just so.

the building's interior had a display window and a counter with a glass top for more display, then a door in the wall behind the counter that lead down into a hidden workshop where she could work on new designs. it also held a small cot and a storage chest to put things in that she didn't want in her inventory at the moment. she looked around and smiled to herself 'well I guess that's the best I can do at the moment i'll just have to open and see if anyone requests anything today if not i'll just try my luck at crafting something myself.'

Rank 1(9/20 EXP): 2 Crafts a day

2/2 crafts done today [5/30/14]

4 mats in inventory

1=Epic fail - 1 exp (lose mats)

2-3=fails - 1 exp (lose mats)

4-5=bad Item - 1 exp (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

6-8=Good Item - 2 exp

9-10=Uncommon Item - 3 exp (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item - 5 exp (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item - 8 exp (GM approval for enhancements)

form for custom accessory

Item type: (ie. necklace, instrument, ring, bracelet, earrings, belt, etc)

Item quality: (uncommon, rare, perfect)

description of Item: (effects? physical appearance, details, specifics)

Grim was roaming around the second floor, hating it of course, he never liked this floor, as he was walking he thought he saw a familiar flash of blonde hair. So he walks in the direction of the player, and saw Amie, she was in her own shop, "Wow, my babies got a shop, guess I'll be her first customer." Grim opens the door, making the bell chime as he does, "Well, well, well, your looking just as ravaging as every love, nice shop here." Grim says as he walks to the counter, and leans over it. Grim now having a reason to love this floor now, he had his baby here to see now.

Yure looked up from the stand she had been adjusting and grinned "well hello there handsome, thanks I just opened up," she walked over to the counter and gave him a soft kiss before turning back to the stand which wouldn't stay straight "so did you want something in particular? or are you just here for my dazzling company?" her mouth twisted into a coy smirk as she fiddled with the base of the stand to get it not to wobble.

Grim smiling, "Acutally, a bit of both, needed a new necklace, and was here to see your beautiful smile as well as those eyes that pull me in." As Grim said "pull me in", he leans forward and kisses her lips. "See, thats whats I mean, I can't keep my lips off yours, they taste soo good, like Honey Mead, and Rum." "Oh, I could go for some Rum right now, hahaha, bring me some rum ok Jack, what... were out, dang." "Hahaha" Grim says talking to nobody behind him, and laughing, then turns back to his wife, "Well how bout it, I can pay well to." Grim says as he gives a little grin.

Yure laughs and playfully smacks her husband, "If you think I'm going to make you pay for something in here you are sorely mistaken, unless you got another way to pay besides money?" she grins and winks, "but anyway what did you have in mind for this necklace love?" she leans on the counter and tilts her head to the side listening.

'hmm' yure tilts her head thinking as she looks at the image, "well the design doesn't seem too complicated, did you have any certain effects or materials in mind for it?" she looks through her supplies to see what she has on hand. 'it shouldn't be too hard but still I haven't had the best kind of luck making things yet.' she frowned then her face relaxed into a half smile, 'never know until you try'

"ok then," she stretches and goes to her workshop, she grabs some of the mats from the drawer and brings them over to the small worktable, 'ok this goes here and that goes there' she narrows her eyes and bites her lower lip in concentration as she takes the small hammer and lightly taps on the metal watching as it glows slightly, she taps again and again until something starts to take shape, it glows and then forms, her eyes widen and she quickly shoves it under the table before grim could see the ugly thing which looked more like a constipated cow on a string than a dragon on a crystal necklace.

(crafting result 5 bad item 1 mat used 4 left)

craft 1/2

she breathes deeply trying to focus more on the emotions and feelings she wanted to go into the necklace, 'peace and serenity,' she pulled out a new piece of metal and began tapping on it slowly, and pouring her feelings for her loved ones into it, she pictured the fun they had when they were together and the desire to make him something. the metal started to glow and form and then it shaped into something vaguely resembling what she was trying to create, 'well its not perfect but its not bad either,' she held it up and looked at the small dragon shaped necklace "well, it doesn't have any special effects and I'm all out of crafts for the day but if you still want something special we can try again tomorrow?"

[crafting result 7 good item used 1 mat 3 left]

[craft 2/2 (5/28/14)]

Grim shook his head, "So long as you made it, it's special to me." He walks around and kisses Yures lips, "Because you made it with love, and i love it no matter what Amie." As he holds Yure by the waist. "So what you wanna do now my rose." Grim says as he stands there with his wife in his arms.

"well I can't take any more requests for the day why don't we head out and enjoy the rest of the night?" she smiles and wraps her arms around him giving him a hug before releasing him and walking over to the door flipping the sign to 'Closed' and locking up the workshop. "well? you coming sweetheart?" she opens the door and holds it waiting.

Ethereal is engrossed in his map and actually bumps into the front door of the shop. He knew it would probably be shut at this time of night. He sighed, looking around, he spots a few forms in a box by the door. He takes one and fills it in, confident his friend Yureka could make what he was looking for.

Item type: Ring

Item quality: Whatever's easier

Description of Item: Increased loot/battle dice roll.

Physical appearance: Silver ring, a dragon eating its own tail. Emerald green eyes.

He attaches 3 mats to it, signs his name at the bottom and posts it through the letterbox.

as Yureka opens her shop for the day she notices the note in the box, 'oh I must have had a costumer come by while I was out' she opens it and sees its from Ether, "hmm rings ok, i'll see what I can do." her voice bouncing around in the empty shop, she looks around sheepishly for talking to herself then flips the sign to open and walks back to her workshop to get started.

she brings out the mats and starts working with the first one shaping it with her small hammer and thinking of the friend she is making it for. she see's it start to glow and rise up then it shatters into a million pieces "dammit! %#$@&" she curses and frowns then breathes in mumbling under her breath.

she still has a craft available for the day and decides to try again. she grabs the second of the three mats provided and goes to work again trying to picture in her mind the item wanted. she focuses on the thrill of battle and the joy of finding things, she pours the love of material wealth into the forming ring as well as a slight blood-thirst. as the ring forms it starts to glow and then materializes just as she had imagined, a ring of pure silver with a dragon. she looked at the stats and hoped that Ether would like it as it was a rare quality ring.

13254515670.jpg

Item:<>

quality: Rare

Shop: Sapphire Dreams

description: this ring was long forgotten in a dragons hoard and has absorbed much of the dragons malice and greed for all things of worth, whether they be of gold or other goods. it strengthens the user in combat allowing them to focus more and improves their ability to successfully damage their foes.

+1 loot dice, +1 battle dice

((OOC: awaiting GM approval))