[F3-PP] It has been a long time, hasn't it? (Raina, Atzo) <<Complete>>

Atzo sat on a bench in the beautiful lakeside Town of Flora on floor three. The Kings Cloth draped over his shoulders, the emerald green cloth shimmering. Atzo admired the shimmer of the lake, the sun was high in the sky. The light seemed to sparkle off the lake, shimmering as the subtle cool breeze brought small waves to the shore. It was peaceful, there was no bustling city here, no need to worry about an npc and no player that Atzo had encountered thus far. It was nice to sit and be at peace for once. 

Atzo thought back to his friends once more, more so thought to the now non-existent guild known as The Emerald Harbingers. He remembered how wrong he had been to assert himself as he did, thinking he was so high and mighty. He really had a warped view of the world back then. Atzo only hoped that he was different now, though he was not sure how much the change would actually affect him. After all, it was hard to change your ways. He shook his head, ‘I shouldn’t be dwelling on the past like this, it can't be healthy’. So he gazed off into the distance, the view familiar yet brand new to him. For once he had decided to enjoy his time, not worried with other people, not worried with the past. It was time he lived in the moment, or as close to in the moment as he could. Still he couldn’t shake the feeling that he was forgetting something, or more so forgetting someone.
@Raina

Edited by Atzo

A warm breeze blew through the town of Flora sending waves of content and colorful strands of hair dancing along with it. A beautiful girl stood in the middle of the cobblestone paveway, oblivious to the world or even her own beauty. Her hand held against her breast as she remembered when this death game first started. The people she met, the friends she had, the potential loves, one definitely came to mind. Crimson red hair danced through the waves of her memories. Raina pulled out her lute, a handy little instrument she picked up while she was back working at the town of Beginnings, and started to play. As she played, she started to sing, a almost sorrowing song, one to put the Sirens themselves to shame. Her graceful movements stole the attention of many players who happened to be near her. Her body danced around as if trying to fight the sheer force of gravity while her hair fluttered along with the warm breeze. 

She smiled as she opened her eyes to scan the crowd around her. She had always hoped that one day, even for just a second, she will catch wind of her old friends and she could see their were safe. Her friend list was emptied shortly after the falling out and along with it, her heart was emptied as well. She continued her stroll through the street as she played, hoping she would be of luck today, passing many an unfamiliar face, until she saw it. The streak of crimson hair. She stopped directly in front of the familiar man and stopped playing and singing, upsetting the players entranced by her song. Her heart beat fast and heavy in her chest as she struggled to form the words she so desperately wanted to speak. "At....zo. It... can't possible be." She dropped her lute on the ground before she, herself collapsed on the cobblestone below. Her brilliant pink hair sprayed out like spilled paint. Her vision faded as she collapsed, the last thing she saw before total blackness being the striking crimson of his hair.  

@Atzo

Edited by Raina

Almost entranced by the crashing waves, Atzo tuned the rest of the world out as best he could. It was normal for him to live in nature, after all he did it for over a year. Tuning out the rest of the world was just something he did now. It didn't matter what was going on as long as he had nature to guide him. Or at least that was how he justified it. Suddenly Atzo was brought out of his trance-like state. The sound of music was ringing through out over the town. The waves seemed to allow the sound to reverberate off of them, allowing Atzo to become immersed in the tune. Though something caught his attention about it. He knew that voice, he knew who it belonged to. Though he couldn’t put his finger on who it was.

As Atzo listened completely entranced in the graceful singing, it suddenly stopped. A gorgeous woman stood before him, her figure could drive a sane man crazy. It was someone who he had met before. Suddenly she said his name, and fainted. Atzo stood in a flash to catch her. “RAINA!” he shouted as he caught her. That's right, she was the woman who he let into his life, the one he hadn't heard from in almost two years. The woman who had lived with him for a good while before his house went missing under mysterious circumstances. He had hoped to complete the Making Vows quest with her eventually. That was before he lost her. Now here she was, in her illustrious glory, laying still in his arms. Atzo never wanted this to end. Though he was concerned about Raina’s sudden swooning. At least she hadn’t exploded yet so that was good. 

“Raina, are you okay?” Atzo spoke in a calm yet concerned voice. He was afraid that any minute she would shatter, he was afraid. It was a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time, actual fear. It was almost tangible. There was a tension in the air as Atzo waited for Raina to rise from her faint. He stood, almost able to taste the sorrow that built within him. A tear rolling down his face. This was his fault after all, he left for a year. He left her and everyone else behind. He should have been there for them. ‘I was so selfish, so uncaring for others.’ he thought, another tear rolling down his face. ‘How could I have been so cruel?’

@Raina

A pure blackness, encroaching her body, twisting the light into an unseen vortex. She felt like her body was floating through this unparalleled darkness. "Did... Did I die?" She thought to herself as she was surrounded by this darkness. "RAINA!" a voice bellowed from the darkness. A familiar warmth surrounded her body. A protective and nostalgic voice washed away the darkness and brought up memories once forgotten. 

She remembers emerging from a random lake and find a crimson haired man and his house. Attractive and strong features displayed all throughout his form. Her body clad in a white lacy bikini, not even aware of how she looked as she approached him. "Isn't this place beautiful?" She asked after getting his attention. This was the start of a beautiful time in her life. One full of happiness and laughter. Complete bliss, almost ignoring the fact that they were trapped in a death game.

She remembers joining the Emerald Harbingers with him and even living within in said house. She may not of been the strongest in the group but she did her best to make her self useful to her friends. She could not bear the  thought that one of her friends would die without her trying everything she can. 

Each memory always had this striking crimson haired man in it. An almost paragon of strength and hope to her. Someone she always looked to for comfort and protection. Someone who helped train her to defend herself. The darkness washed away as she slowly opened her eyes, unaware she was in his arms. "Mhmm..." She grumbled as she woke up."What... what happened. Atzo? Is that.. really you?" She sat herself up but did not move from his arms. as she did her best to regain her composure. She placed her hand on Atzo's face and looked into his eyes, her deep pools of crimson sparkling with the tears that started to fall, pelting the cobblestone below.

@Atzo 

Edited by Raina

Atzo did his best to swallow his tears as images flashed through his mind at a lightning pace. He saw himself with her at the center of the town of beginnings encouraging new players to join. Flash. He saw himself doing his best to protect her during the floor three boss fight. Flash. He saw himself walking to the balcony of his old house as she twirled in the foyer, the sunlight light coming from the windows reflecting off her armoured wedding dress creating small dancing lights on the walls. He wanted to cherish that moment, to see her in all of her illustrious glory. As soon as he tried to grab hold of that memory he was ripped away, seeing the fire and brimstone that was his mind at the time, they were flashing faster now. Until he ended up back at this moment.

After what felt like an eternity, Raina opened her deep crimson eyes. He felt as though he was getting swallowed by them in an instant. Snapping himself out of it, he responded. “Yes, Raina, it's me” He felt her hand touch his cheek and placed his had over hers before pulling her to his chest. It was crazy how much he missed this feeling. He had given up the idea that he would ever have someone who truly cared about him a long time ago, but that wall he had built was broken, shattered into pieces, in that moment. Nothing else mattered to him anymore as the world faded away. It was just the two of them in a sea of empty blackness. Nothing more than him, tears streaming down his face holding her in his arms again for the first time in almost two years. Even though he couldn't hold back the tears he was smiling. It was a smile that had not crossed his face in a very long time, it was genuine and joyful. He finally had a friend back and that was all that mattered. 
@Raina

Her silken almost luminescent hair sparkled in the light as it fell in front of her face. It was as if there was something caught in her throat. She snuggled closer into the man's chest as if to never wanting to let go. "This.. this is real right? I'm not dreaming? I'm not dead?" She said buried her head into his chest. The wind seemed to pick up as dark clouds poured in and a crack of thunder was heard. Heavy droplets fell from the sky, almost as if the heavens itself decided to cry at the sight of this reunion. 

"I... I'm sorry. I should of been there for you. I was just so scared. I could not handle the thought of you dying or any of our friends perishing. I tried to find you.. I swear I did, but I had no idea where you were. Please... please forgive.... me." She said as she started to sob and clutched to the man's chest, refusing to move out of the rain. Her white clad body soaked from the rain and her hair bristling in the angry wind. 

She had left to try and distance herself. She could not bear it. The thoughts of someone she cherished so wholeheartedly, perishing from this accursed death game. She left a note on his table, not even knowing if he would see it. Tear stained parchment with quickly scribbled words placed on it. "I'm sorry, I am heading back to the town of beginnings. I cannot be the reason you perish. My own weakness will not hold you back. I love you. -Raina" 

The rain pelted the both of them as they stood in the middle of the cobblestone path. She felt herself wobble as she tried her best to keep her strength and stand with him. She leaned on his form and just continued to cry, hidden by the sky's own tears. 

@Atzo

It took a minute for Atzo to regain his composure. “Yeah, this is real” he said his heart racing and his breathing heavy, still doing his best to keep from breaking down again. He put his hand in her hair as she grabbed onto his chest, carefully holding her head as he held the rest of her with his other hand. “No, it's my fault for not going after you when I got your note. I have held regret for it ever since I made that decision. I was too short sighted, too selfish, too focused on becoming something I have no right to be that I didn't even try to go after you, I never stopped to think about how you might feel.” He couldn't help it anymore, he couldn't hold back his tears no matter how hard he tried. Lightning crackles nearby as they sat there, the hard rock beneath them. “I lost you, I chose not to try to get through to you. I didn't let you see just how much you meant to me… But now I have you” He stopped for a minute as he attempted to continue talking but the words wouldn't come out. It was as if something was blocking his ability to talk. He took a deep breath attempting to regain some small amount of composure. “I don't want this moment to end.” He said not really meaning it to come out of his mouth. He was finally able to be with her again, as if this accursed game had decided to stop playing with him and finally allow him to have something positive happen. Give him something instead of taking everything away like it did so many times before. Without dropping her he shrugged off the Kings Cloth and draped it over her to help keep her from the rain as best he could though at this point they were both already soaked. He didn't really care about it himself. He was filled with an overwhelming urge to protect her and care for her.

@Raina

Edited by Atzo

Raina listened to the sounds of the the beloved man's voice as he spoke of his regret, his selfishness and she could not help but disagree. Yes he was focused on getting stronger but everyone is, everyone who has the power to fight at least, the will or the determination to take the plunge. She looked up as his tear soaked face and sighed. "You are wrong you know. Have the power to fight is not selfish. Wanting to clear this accursed game is nothing short but courageous. I wish.... I envy that power. I'm still the same weak girl you knew. I retreated back to where it was safe and took care of the young kids trapped here, but.. I want it. I want the power to clear this game, but even with all that... there is something else I want more." She leaned up to the taller man and caressed his cheek before bring his face closer and planted her lips against his. The velvety feel of his against hers caused her face to strike a shade of crimson not unlike the man's hair. It only lasted a minute before she pulled away and held her face down, clearly embarrassed. 

"I... I am sorry. I could not help myself. I understand if I hurt you to much." She said as she placed her hands against his chest. "Please just do not leave yet. Let me just cherish this moment a while longer."  Her heart beat fast, afraid of how he would react. The rain continued to fall drenching the two as they stood there. The warmth of Atzo's cloak mixed with the warmth of his body kept her warm from the torrential downpour. She laid her head against his chest and just listened to the sound of his heartbeat, hoping, praying that this moment did not have to end, but in her mind the creeping fear came. Worrying her about what was to come, would she hurt him again, or has she already done too much damage?

@Atzo

Atzo heard what she said but he couldn't help but know she was wrong, his goal was never to be the strongest player. It was to rule over those here. He had wanted to be a king, he had felt that he deserved to be a king. Now he knew how stupid he was. He knew now that power here didn't matter, what mattered was being helpful to those around him. Suddenly his lips met hers. His heart beat as if it was going to explode out of his chest. He felt a feeling unlike anything he had felt before. It felt as though a small fire had been lit inside of him, as though something was waiting for this. It was small but it was there, ready to be kindled. Right then he knew what he had to do. The moment was fleeting as she pulled her lips from his, but the feeling he had was there to stay. 

Atzo held her tighter. “No, don't be sorry. I wanted this too,” He said as the wall around his heart being completely broken. In a single instant Raina had destroyed 21 years worth of regret, pain, and hatred that had encompassed his emotions from his negligent and abusive father, and Atzo’s unwillingness to let others in. “I will never leave again. I won't let go again. I promise” he said, the words no longer being ran through the logical part of his mind. “We can rebuild the house, and live together like we used to. We can be together. I will help you join the frontlines and together we will break out of this game. Nothing will stop us.” He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, his own eyes full of determination and joy, almost sparklingly so. He flashed back to his time on the mountain, targeting the fear that had built up over the years. Targeting the hatred that had been boiling up beneath him, doing his best to kill those parts of his mind. Funny how not even a year of meditation could do as much as this one encounter with Raina could. His life was going to turn for the better, he fully believed it in his heart.
@Raina

His words of reassuring caused her heart to swell. A surge of just warmth and love radiated throughout her body. She was happy. Once again those feelings of joy and bliss encased her heart and dispersed her fears and doubts. Even if they could never escape this game, they had each other which was enough for her. She felt her arms tighten around her body pressing her chest up against him, causing her to blush a little.  His words echoed in her mind, words of acceptance and words of rebuilding. "The house is gone?" She said to him almost inaudibly. She looked up into his eyes and felt tears again fall down her face. "It.. it is a shame is it not? It's alright. I don't care where we are as long as I am with you."  Her voice resonated with her normal sweet angelic tone as she continued. 

She happened to look around and noticed her lute on the ground, undamaged but definitely waterlogged. The crowd that was once there listening to her song, now hiding under awnings and looking outside doorways, did not seemed pleased with her at the moment. "Um... Atzo. I think I made some people mad." She said as she snuggled closer to his chest. She tugged on his sleeve a little bit as she looked slightly worried. She had not planned to end the song so abruptly but clearly it had to happen. "My lute is always on the ground, I hope I didn't break it. Maybe we should grab it and get out of this rain and potential mob." she said with a slight smile.

She had hoped one day to finally meet with Atzo again. The crimson haired man was one of the only reasons she continued to live on, and now that she found him, her insecurities, and fears all seemed to vanish in puff of flame. She knew she had to do whatever it takes to get stronger and never let him go. 

@Atzo

Atzo smiled and released his grip on her. “Yeah, and now we can be together.” He allowed her to stand up before he got to his feet as well. He wasn't sure how long they had been sitting there. He walked over and picked up the lute, giving it back to her. Not worrying with the fact that she still had his light armour draped over her. “They will be fine.” he said with a slight chuckle. He looked around, finally able to acknowledge the sound of the rain hitting the cobblestone path with a subtle pitter-patter, looking at all of the people who had been watching them. He was not used to making a scene like this but that was not what mattered right now. He took a deep breath and smiled. He always had liked the rain, but now it stood as a different kind of symbol to him. The rain always brought with it something new. Cleaning off the old and ushering the young and lively. He hoped that this floor would soon have more flowers on it after the rain. After all, he did like to come here for the flower patches. Crazy how that want to stop and smell the flowers evolved into this. He got to find his old love once more, and now he wouldn't have to throw it all away. He would be able to accept it. He reached his hand out to Raina. “Come on, lets get somewhere dry” He smiled at her with a joyous bliss. He intended to go to a cafe, that way they could wait out the storm. Maybe afterwards he would take her to look at the flowers. After all, he needed some new materials if he was ever going to open a new shop. This time would be better, he would be better. He made the promise to himself right then, that no matter what he would do everything in his power to be a better person. He would do everything in his power to reject his past and live on in spite of all that he had been through.

@Raina

Raina smiled as Atzo grabbed her lute for her and handed it back. She blushed a little and said, "Always the gentleman, aren't you?" The wind raged on blowing her hair in an almost waltz like dance with the wind. His reassuring words to not worry about the angry looking faces that surrounded her, definitely put her mind at ease. She watched as he outstretched his hand, holding it out for her to grab. She reached out and took his hand, but instead of just letting him pull her along she took off in a slightly fast walk and giggled as she pulled him along. "Come on slowpoke! Keep up or I'll have to punish you." She said in a cute laugh-like tone.She did her best to drag him along to the nearby cafe hoping this is where he wanted to go. Her thoughts radiated back to times where they spent time together, sipping tea and eating lunch in the house, just enjoying each other's company.

She smiled as she twirled and danced as best as she could while grabbing Atzo's hand. "I... I am just so happy at the moment. I honestly did not know if I was going to be able to see you again. My heart.. it is so full at the moment, I am worried it might burst." She said as she suddenly stopped to speak to Atzo.  Her dress fluttered in the wind trying to mimic the chaotic tango her hair seemed to be doing with the wind

@Atzo

Atzo was surprised by her sudden eagerness, and laugh. “We wouldn’t want that now would we?” It was easy for him to keep up with her. He remembered back to his constant fight against himself trying to get faster at going between the house and the town. It was always his goal, get a little bit faster. It seemed she was already going towards the cafe which was good. They had the same goal in mind, even now. Atzo assisted her twirl, raising his head to spin her. “I am happy too, after clearing my friends list I was afraid I would come back to find everyone dead. But instead I found you, alive and well. Not only do I get to know that my absence didn't leave with everyone dying I get to see you and be with you again!” At the end of her spin, Atzo brought her in close as they continued to walk to the warm glow of the cafe. As they entered Atzo observed that there weren't that many player or NPC’s here. Nonetheless the waitress was still running to table to table making sure everyone who was there had what they wanted. He couldn't really be surprised, she was an npc after all. The Waitress was wearing a nice yellow sundress, clearly a call to the city’s reputation. If they had been in the real world he would suspect this place was a tourist trap. Atzo lead them to a small table beside the window, and pulled Raina’s seat out for her. He felt a childish want to be chivalrous, he knew it was spur of the moment, and some voice inside him cringed but he didn't care. After she sat down he took the seat across from her.

@Raina

Atzo's words of concern, of his worry, echoed through her mind. He had the same worries she did. "No... I could not just leave like that and wind up dead. I ended up heading back to the Town of Beginnings and was going to work at the orphanage there. The kids know me and have always adored me, but I could not bring myself to walk in. So I ended up becoming a traveling bard. Singing and playing music as I traveled, of course only traveling to places I could handle, and helping out lower leveled players then me. It was not much, but in my own way, it was mine." she said as she sat down and flared out the back of her skirt. She crossed her legs and twisted her hair a little nervously, unaware of what to say or do that would make this moment last. 

She smiled when he had held the chair out for her. Always the knightly type, the one to protect the princess and such. She shivered a little from the cold, bundling her self within the cloak. "I think we stayed out there way to long, not.. not that I minded the experience." She said with a blush. The waitress strolled over in her yellow dress and spoke in a typical optimistic tone, "Welcome to the Sunflora Cafe, home of the best rose mint tea on floor 3! My name is Tiffany, how may I assist you today?"

Raina jumped a little at the sound of the waitress's voice, clearly not paying attention to her. "Oh.. um a cup of Rose Mint tea sounds amazing, and maybe some cheesecake? Thank you." She said as she placed her order waiting on Atzo to order his. 

“I am glad that you did what you could. You know you should take up the performer profession. I am pretty sure you will be able to make songs that you can play in combat to give buffs and debuffs if you do. Combine that with my alchemy and we could have a really solid group of buffs to use as we make our way to the frontlines.” He smiled at her kindly, getting lost in her eyes once more. Atzo nodded at her notion of them being out there for too long, “I would brave the coldest temperatures if it allowed me to be with you. Heck I would walk through the lava in floor 9 if it let me be with you.” 
The waitress came over to take their order, Atzo waited for Raina to finish hers before ordering himself. “I’ll have an irish coffee and a cherry turnover please” 

“I’ll have that right out for you.” the waitress spoke as any NPC, the fake emotions were subtle but still noticeable

“You know, you can't get drunk in this game, but the taste of Irish whiskey is too good to pass up in my opinion” He said, chuckling to himself. “I just can't get over the fact that we are getting to do this again. Its as if Cardinal decided it was going to do something nice for once. After all it has taken from everyone. I am just so overjoyed to be able to be with you again.” 
@Raina

Raina thought about the words Atzo spoke to her. Taking up the performer profession would definitely help support her loved ones. "I think I just might take you up on that recommendation. Performer sounds perfect for me" She said. Her face lit up with the deepest shade of crimson as he vowed to face many a bad conditions just to be with her. It was something she had forgotten, his chivalrous presence and mindset. " I would face down many a floor boss if it meant protecting you." she said almost too quiet to hear. She waited as the waitress took his order, giggling at the concept of Irish whiskey and his love for it. "Some things never change do they?" She thought to herself.

As the waitress brought their orders to them, Raina thought about Atzo's mention of the Cardinal System doing something nice to make up for all the horror that has been wrought upon this world. "No, I don't believe it was the Cardinal System that did anything for us. I am sorry but it is thanks to us. Our individual strength that brought us here. The system may not be at fault for us being trapped here, but not for a minute does it care about what happens to us. We lived on with the hope to clear the game and to see each other again. That is what brought us back to each other." She said with an inspired passion in her normal silky sweet voice.

She blushed as she realized what she had said and how she said it. She felt like she needed to lighten the mood some. so she took a dab of cheesecake on her finger when Atzo was not looking and said, "Oh you got something right.... there!" and placed the dollop of cheesecake on Atzo's nose, awaiting his response and she laughed. 

Atzo listened as Raina challenged his thoughts about Carndel. “Yeah you’re right, the system doesn't have a care in the world for us.” He thought for a moment, she was right, the fact that they had gotten this far was wholly their own achievement, even if the timing seemed strange to him. After all, what were the chances that as soon as he had found his way back to society out of the mountains, the love that he had lost also happened to find him as well? Even if there was nothing at play, it seemed like a strange coincidence to him. Still, that didn't matter. 

The waitress was quick to come back with their food and drink. Atzo took a drink of the coffee, he could feel its warmth crawling down his throat, warming him from the inside out. Raina then put a dollop of cheesecake on his nose. He couldn't help but laugh. “You are lucky your cute” Atzo said with a playful wink before taking a bite of his turnover. It was good, he had to give the game that. When it came to food they did a good job of imitating the taste of actual food. It didn't really matter though, everything seemed to pale in comparison to Raina. She seemed to sparkle in every way. “I am really glad you found me. Would you be willing to move in with me once I have the new house built? You could help me plan it if you want.” After all he could use the benefits of the house to give them both better benefits in combat. “Maybe then we could make things like they used to be, or even better.” He gave an embarrassed chuckle and ran his hand through his hair grabbing his neck as he realized how forward he was being. After all they had just got reconnected, he was afraid he was pushing all of this too fast. After all the last thing he wanted was to push her away.
@Raina

Raina blushed as Atzo called her cute. Her face felt like it was on fire by the amount of blush that was not streaked across it. She fidgeted in her chair out of embarrassment. "I'm not... that..." She said as she looked down in embarrassment. His wink at her made her heart beat faster in her chest and then he dropped the bomb. She gasped as he asked her to move back in with her. Her eyes teared up full of emotions. "Really... you.. you really want me to move in with you. You would have me?" She said as the tears streamed down her face. "I.. would be so honored. Thank you.. Thank you so much!" She bellowed out as she, without thinking tackle hugged Atzo, knocking him to the ground. 

She laid her head against his chest, just laying on the floor with him. "I would love nothing more then to move in with you, if you would have me. I am so happy I found you again, this time it will be forever. I am not letting you go, you are stuck with me." She said before realizing how embarrassing the statement she just made was. She buried her face in his chest, trying not to show her embarrassment. She drew a circle on his chest with her finger, trying not to look up at him. "Sorry if I hurt you." She pouted. 

@Atzo

Atzo couldn't help but let his face lit up in both joy and relief with her response to his proposal. Then, suddenly, Raina jumped across the table tackling him and knocking his chair backwards. The table fell over as the food and drink fell to the floor, shattering on impact. Small sparkling shards of data danced in the air for a moment. For Atzo it all seemed to move in slow motion, as if he was suspended in time. Her leaping from her chair, the wobble of the table, the warmth of her arms around him as his cloak fell off her due to the sudden movement. The intensity of her colliding with him. He hit the floor with a thud and felt her head on his chest. He smiled and placed his hand on her head. “Of course I will have you, Raina. I would like nothing more in this world” He gave a playful chuckle when she said he was stuck with her. “I wouldn't dream of leaving. I’m fine don't worry” They lay there for a moment, ignoring the world around them. After a moment though, It was pleasant to be able to lay there with her, uncaring about what was going on around them. However all good things must come to an end and Atzo tapped her shoulder. “Let's pay our tab and go to the flower patch there is a very nice one nearby, plus I need some new ingredients” He chuckled. The rain had for the most part subsided and it seemed like it would be a good time to go out and explore. After all to see her sparkle in a flower patch would be absolutely breathtaking.

@Raina

Raina smiled as she almost absorbed the warmth of the man beneath her. She did not want to move an inch and when he put his hand on her head she felt like the happiness person in the world. It was as if the world itself disappeared around them. She sighed in content and almost fell asleep. She loved that he refused to leave her, knowing her insecurities. When he offered to take her to a nearby flower field she lifted her head up and looked around at the people staring. "Um... I seem to always attract a crowd with you." She said as she kissed his cheek before getting up and trying her best to tidy up the mess she made. 

She held her hand behind her head in an obviously embarrassed fashion. "I am so sorry everyone. I got... got a little carried away." She quickly help Atzo up and dragged him out of the shop and away from the scene. "Geez... maybe.. maybe I should try and tone the excitement down a little." She said as she clutched over grabbing her knees and catching her breath. "Sorry about that, I got a little carried away. Forgive me. Now where are you taking me?" She asked pushing the hair out of her face

@Atzo