Shae's Diary

shae.thumb.jpg.02b4e00deaac27b2e28f37f9455ff5b2.jpg

U S E R N A M E: S H A E

N A M E: O K I N O  N A O K O

A G E: 17  19 y.o.

H E I G H T: 5'4" 

W E I G H T: 121 lbs.

N A T I O N A L I T Y: J A P A N E S E

V I R T U E S:

➵ SOCIABLE: Naoko isn't all bad, come on! She's not a complete jerk, well not all the time, at least. In fact, she's quite friendly! She's just an average bubbly girl with odd hair and a little too much sugar in her blood!
➵ CHARISMATIC: What's not to love about her is the real question? She has a way with words that can charm the heart of almost anyone. . ! Almost. Confidence and optimism or key for her because you can't get attention by acting like a rock!

➵ CREATIVE: As you can obviously see, Naoko has to get a bit... creative, y'know? I mean, look at her hair! She has the skill to sprout ideas from that little noggin of hers from nowhere. Whether it be good or bad she always has an idea! Although, it's mostly always bad, but it couldn't help to try, right?

Okino Naoko, the only female to be born in a pair of triplets. She'd like to say that she was the odd one out from the start, but that would be a complete and utter lie. She had to give that award to her younger brother.

She may not have been odd, but damn, she was certainly not your average everyday girl. Actually, she strived to stand out. She did all she could to stand out. Dying her hair unnatural colors, taking on an incredibly unordinary style of clothes. It was all to stand out.

Constant neglect of attention, affection-- you know, the things that parents should give to a child-- from her “parents” left her in a constant state of seeking attention from others. In the end, she ended up a complete and utter mess like her dear younger brother.

Though, what was she going to achieve if she copied him?    Be the second funniest person in the class? No, that didn’t work too well with her. She settled for an. . . alternative, probably not a good one but an alternative nonetheless. 

She knew what she was doing was wrong, but somehow, she just didn’t care. Screw morals amirite? 

F L A W S:

➵ FLIRTATIOUS: Gotta get attention somehow, amirite? We all can't be like Hiroshi over here. Okay, okay, she's a flirty type, but it's not that bad. Okay, maybe it's pretty bad but hey man, when she sees something she likes, she's going after it... or him or her. 

➵ GREEDY: When you're a triplet, you tend to not always get the things you want, ever. Yeah, you heard her! Don't touch her stuff! It's hers and hers only, you hear? Not really the best characteristic of hers, but it's certainly the most notable.

➵ EGOCENTRIC: Yes, yes, everything has to revolve around Naoko- and she's pretty sure it runs in her blood or something. To her, she's the best of the best. The very best, that is! Er, well at least she tries to believe so, you never know!

SKILLS:

R1 2H Assault Spear: +3 DMG

Spoiler

DPS PACKAGE:

➵ Beginners 2H Assault Spear: 2 ACC
➵ Vanity Light Armor

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

2,500 Col and (10) Tier 1 materials

INVENTORY:

Spoiler

UNDONE QUESTS:

Spoiler

+5: Starting Amount
-5: R1 2H Assault Spear Skill

SP LOG: 0/5