[SP-F1] << Earning A Living >> Elixir O' Life!

"Ugh... training is soooo bored and I have nothing to do- wow what is that guy doing?" I cut off from my boredom and look over at a NPC shop I haven't really noticed before. I walk over to the shop, happy I found something to spend my time with. I watch the strange NPC man In-front of me using a strange machine, like a brewing area. He dropped a few leaves and other liquids and things into a vat. It glows and out popped what I recognize as a high class healing potion."That seems..... actually fun." I mumble to myself. The old man making the potion looks up at me and smiles."I'm guessing you want to get into alchemy?" I the man asked and a quest icon appeared on my menu screen. I hit accept. A message appeared on my screen again.

'Thank You For Accepting <> !

"Oh cool Earning A Living, I've heard about this quest. What do I have to do?" I ask the old shop keeper. He looks at me and smiles. "Get me 5 bone dust from the skeletons in the cave to the east." He tells me, pointing an old finger toward the cave."Get those and return them to me and I can show you how to make a potion."He tells me and makes a shoeing motion to me and I start walking, ready for something different then just grinding.Maybe I can open a shop! I think to myself happily as I race toward the cave, determined to finish this.

I start slowing down as I get tired, not even close to the cave.Hmmm I wonder how away this cave is. I think to myself as I open my map up, checking it. I notice that the cave is about 10 minutes in-front of me. I walk then next 10 minutes in silence, listening the the birds chirping and the occasional animal crossing my path.

I approach the cave and in surprise it is completely empty out in-front, no visible skeletons.Great... I think as I slowly approach the dark cave, not so eager to just rush in now."Hello?" I call out. As soon as I made a noise a clanking of bones comes from my right. I spin around, scarred have to death, and I'm faced with a skeleton."Here we go." I mumble as I get into a fighting stance.

(OOC: Every skeleton killed is one Bone dust. 19-20 loot dice is 2 dust. Because the Skeletons only have 5 health each.)