[SP-F1] << Earning A Living >> Elixir O' Life!

"WooHoo! Two down, three to go! I say with a smile as I close the inventory alert screen on my HUD panel. I sheath my dagger and pick up my second one, sheathing that one too."Okay soo... who's next." I mumble, exploring the cave more.

(OOC 3/5 Bone Dust. 60% Done Because of 19 loot dice when it died).

"Wait so that's the second time I got the double drop and I've killed three skeletons.... I've got all of it. Great I hate this cave anyways." I mumble. Close my inventory, happily and start heading toward the exit of the cave. To get back to the Old man who I started this quest with.

(OOC 5/5 Bone Dust. 100% done. Next: Talk to old man in shop back at town. 0% Done).

"So you got all the bone dust , yes?" The old man asked, holding his hand out. I opened up my inventory and brought out the gray powder, putting it in the Old man's hand."Good good. Now watch closely." The old man said. He turned his hand ans slid all the powder into a potion brewer. He toke out a stiring stick and slowly stirred. I watch inattentively as he finished the brew.

"As you see, that is how you make potions dear friend, very simple in fact." He said with a smile, holding up a <>."I may have to get into Alchemy now." I said then an Icon popped up.

Congratulations! You have completed <>. You are now allowed to open a shop!

It said and then I closed it."Open a shop huh... cool..." I mutter as I leave the shop.

CLOSED/ COMPLETED!