[PP-F1] Hang Out In The Woods w/Raina

It was another quiet midday in the woods of Floor 1, the sun was spreading her warm lights throughout the whole world of Aincrad. In the woods, mobs are scattered around, minding their own business. The scenery was just too peaceful too be true. 

Soon, the silence was broken by sounds of quick movements. A teenage boy named Tashino was darting through the deep forest, running past all the different mobs practicing his reflexes. He knew that most of the mobs here are neutral, meaning that they couldn't harm him if he didn't attack them first. He kept on running, taking great observation of all the things around, the mobs, the trees, the flowers,... all of those were just so realistic, sometimes, he felt like he could feel the calming scent of the roses distributing on the two sides of the ground. Just running was really tedious but he had no other plans so he might as well tried to run to the other side to see if he could discover a village or something else, possibly a treasure?

Spoiler

Stats
Level 1
HP: 20/20 | EN:2/2 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 0

Skills
*Weapon Skills
>>Novice Two-Handed Weapons (+3 base damage)

Sword Arts

Rank 1

[x2 AoE] Blast (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

[x2] Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent

.Equipments

Weapon(s): Rare T1 Two-Handed Straight Sword (+1 ACC, Bleed)
Armor(s): Vanity Leather Armor

Battle-ready Inventory

1) 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)
2)
3)
4)
5)

@Raina

Edited by Tanoshi

She felt the warm light on her exposed skin as she held her head up towards the blue sky. The wind ripped through the sky sending her hair flowing in a wave of iridescent pink hair, the color of an evening's sunset. She had no particular reason for being in this particular woods or floor, for that matter. She sighed as she turned around not noticing the player running through the woods in her direction. As she turned she smacked straight into the player and fell to the ground. She hit the ground and rolled a little, scrapping her arms and knees as she let out a loud "Eeep!" She sat up on the ground and blushed her hair our of her face. "What the hell was that?" She asked looking around before noticing the player that knocked her down. She did her best to stand up and stumbled a little before catching herself against a tree. 

"I am so sorry, I did not notice where I was going and ran right into you. I did not hurt you, did I?" Raina asked with the brightest smile and in the sweetest tone her angelic voice could muster. The breeze sent her hair waving around as she waited for the man to reply. 

@Tanoshi

He kept on running and running and there were times that he even tried to close his eyes to test his awareness of the surroundings. Turned out, that idea was foolish. As the boy was running through the woods blindly, he stumbled and fell. It wasn't a tree or something, he feared that it could be a monster...  As he hit that particular object, he was knocked prone to the dirt ground, rolling on it, causing him to lose a few digits of HP...

Then, he heard an angelic voice, which would definitely not belong to a monster so he slowly opened his eyes, feeling guilty because he hit the player accidentally. Upon seeing the player, he looked down, not being able to look at her. He was the one hitting her and yet, she was the one apologizing.

Finally, he spoke up.

"I'M TRULY SORRY! IT WAS MY FAULT! I WAS RUNNING CARELESSLY AND DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION!"

Okay so he was a bit overreacting when he shouted as means of apologizing, but he hoped that she get the idea...

The girl was quite a sight to behold. Skin clearly kissed by the sun, a nice gentle tan, hair flowing down to her knees, a brilliant pink, that waved and flowed down her body in a regal yet wild manner. Her small, voluptuous form, clearly appealing to the eye, with curves in all the right spots, covered in a brilliant pure white wedding dress, that cut off short in the front but traveled to her ankles in the back. She crossed her arms against her chest and laughed angelically as the man practically screamed an apology at her. "Seriously, It is fine. I promise, it takes more then a little knockdown to hurt me. Trust me, if that is all I needed to die, I would be toast by now." She said as she winked and smiled at the player. "My name is Raina, it is a pleasure to meet you." 

@Tanoshi

Tanoshi slowly looked up, his grey eyes making eye contact with those of the girl. He felt a bit awkward, the girl looked gorgeous, for one moment, he felt as if he was looking at an anime character or something. She just seemed too pretty to be true. Along with that, she was wearing wedding garments, a modified version of it of some sort which had some sort of effect in enhancing her beauty. 

"My name is Tanoshi, Tanoshi as in "fun", it really is a pleasure to meet you, Raina! And....the reason that I bumped into you was in fact, I closed my eyes while I was running to test my awareness of my surroundings when I'm blinded..."

He didn't really know this girl, maybe she would be one of the hot-headed types, maybe after hearing what he just said, she would shout at him, the worst scenario, killing him as he wasn't in the safe zone. What am I thinking? Who would kill others because of a simple accident? In fact, there are people like that...but this girl looks nice, I hope she is nice...