[F6-SP] Cleansing the Black Lotus (Gemini)

The rain seems to have completely vanished, Simmone still soaked to the bone finds her way up the mountain with a little more trouble. Awaiting her is little Shiina and Gaius at the top of the mountain, wiping her face and clearing the trailing black liner from her cheeks she looks to Shiina “It’s on you now, and fret not for Raidou will protect you even when you feel alone.” Removing the gauntlet she hands the Swordsman’s Bracer along with her own ring to Shiina and takes a seat next to Gaius. “I’ll be with you child, show me what you’ve found. Fret not you can succeed.” Shiina starts her way into the tree line.

Simmone changes Swordsman’s Bracer [Heavy] for Black Cat's Jumpsuit [Light] 
Simmone unequips the Cat’s Gaze [Trinket] +3 Accuracy

Simmone gives Swordsman’s Bracer [Heavy] +27 Mitigation to Shiina
Simmone gives the Cat’s Gaze [Trinket] +3 Accuracy to Shiina
Simmone hands 2*Immolation potions to Shiina
Simmone hands 2*Immolation potions to Griswold
Simmone hands 2*Immolation potions to Gaius

“What the hell happened in there?” Gaius remarks to Simmone as she appears to have gone through hell as she hands Gaius his potions.

“Your tact boy can use some work, but I have to agree this time.” Griswold remarks at Simmone’s state as she hands him his immolation pots.

“I found out exactly what he intends, and Raidou intends to be the thing that stands between us and death…” Taking a seat at the foot of the falls awaiting the next phase and aiming to recover some of the exhaustion of the ordeal she has been through. Somewhere in the distance, a crash in the forest, out of sight echoes heavily as it crumbles.

ID# 135889 results: Looking for Chest

Craft: 11

Loot: 3 Failure

Edited by Simmone