[OP-F2] Being Dovahkiin

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis turns around looking at Ragnar with a smile. "Dont worry about it man. I'm sure the guy who killed your brother will pay." he shook Ragnar's hand and looked over at the others for a moment. "Alright guys...let's get going to our destination!! I'm ready to fight a dragon. Hopefully this will get me back into things. Let's make this clear right now. When one of us are in danger....we will try our best to help them. No party members will die." he grinned and gave them all thumbs up.

[i won't post again until the others do.]

[OOC just got back]

Ethereal was watching the whole scene unfold. He knew Ragnar must have a deep-seated hatred for PKers and let Ragnar vent some of his anger. Once it was over he shook Zauis' hand. "I'm Ethereal but you can call me Ether." he says with a smile. He sends Zauis a party request and waits for a response. In the meantime he details how strong and where the monsters will be:

"My intel says they have 12 HP so they'll be fairly strong. But we'll take them on one or two at a time and with familiars we should be good. I've packed some potions just in case. The dragons will be 'Young Fire Dragons' and they're located in the caverns not far from here. That concludes the pep talk."

[OOC we should take turns posting. Order: Me, Trinoko, Zauis, Ragnar.]

((OOC: Sorry, needed some sleep.))

He introduced himself next hopefully for the last time "I'm Trinoko, say what you want to." He chuckles, it not really mattering to him. "And I think we can manage that without issue, so let's do it!" He grins happily, eager to get some action going as he looked his allies over with curiosity. He could see some tension among a few of them but he hoped that combat would wash some of that away. He equipped his spear, not exactly having a holster to rest in, and started towards the town's exit while using the blunt end like a walking stick.

As Zauis was smirking at everyone he didn't realize the party request that Ether had just sent him. Embarrassedly rubbing the back of his neck he finally click to accept the request. He listened to Ether's explanation on what they were gonna be up against. He nodded. "Only twelve hp, huh? Not too shabby. I don't mind taking them on one on one. Alright then. We should probably get going now. I'll follow your lead Ether." the young male turned to listen to Trinoko. Zauis looked at his spear and smiled. "Just got my new sword was crafted. It's pretty basic, but it's sexy." he pulled out his "Gundum" blade and started chuckling.

Ethereal started walking out of the town, the warm morning sun on his face. Trinoko was a little bit ahead and Zauis was beside him. "I swear, everybody has flashy new equipment." he says, hearing Zauis talking about his sword. After a few minutes of conversing and reasonably quick walking, the party made it to the entrance of the Caverns.

[OOC sorry guys wanna wrap this up pretty quick.]

Ethereal suddenly activates <> and flies into the caves. "Keep up if you can!" he hollers over his shoulder. He runs for a while, into the dark, moist cave. He slipped on a patch of slime, tumbles down a hole into a vast cavernous hall of stone. It was pitch black, "Hello?" his voice echoes down the wide space. "Argent, can you give me some light?" he asks the raven that was perched on his shoulder. A deep voice emanates from the white bird "As you wish.". Argent's eyes glow white, lighting up like twin blazing torches. He sweeps the beams of light around the huge area - they rest on something red at the far end. "Oh rubbish." was all Ethereal could say as a red icons lit up on red. Three dragons turned their golden eyes and scaled hides onto the man in the suit.

Ethereal: 17/17

Argent: 14/14

Dragon1: 12/12

Dragon2: 12/12

Dragon3: 12/12

Ethereal draws his silver longsword and Argent flies into the air. Argent shudders and gives off a pulse of white light. When the pulse touches the ground two huge tears open and spew out bones twice the size of a normal person. Ethereal and the nearest dragon face off, unmoving as the others move about, the click of claw on stone echoing around the dark cave. After a second the dragon roars and Ethereal charges, blade whistling through the air.

1-5 miss

6-8 hit

9-10 crit

(+1 Battle Dice) [3]

His blade hits the armored scales at an angle such that it bounced off without damage. The dragon swips and Ethereal uses <> to deflect the claw in turn.

(OCC sorry had to go to my sisters elementary school graduation)

"well man three dragons nice let's go" ragnar pulls out the beginner blade to strike the dragon closest to him. Ragnar got his blade to barely slip through the dragons scales doing one damage.

Dragon 1 11/12

Dragon 2 12/12

Dragon 3 12/12

Ragnar: 15/15

Skeleton1: 8/8

Skeleton2: 8/8

Dragon1: 11/12

The bones crawl towards each other, knitting together to form two gigantic skeletons, both bearing huge rusted battleaxes. Argent almost collapses under the strain of the summon. He has to recover this turn. The two skeletons charge towards their respective dragons to keep them off their Master. Ethereal goes for another swing at the belly of the dragon Ragnar just hit.

1-5, 1-6, 1-10 miss

6-8, 7-10, 11-17 hit

9-10 11-12, 18-20 crit

(+1 Battle Dice) [3] [X] [8]

Ethereal HP - 1

Skeleton2 HP - 1

All 3 miss. The dragons take swipes and 2 land. Ethereal flies back and hits the nearest wall with a CRACK. "Oww" he says. The second skeleton gets backhanded by its dragon, stumbles back and recovers quickly.

Ragnar saw the skeletons now cursing and calling up his dragon familiar for the fight he knew that this was gonna be a hard fight his dragon attacks skeleton2 while he went for the dragon1 hoping they got some hits. Ragnar gets another hit on the dragon but night wing misses.

Nightwing: 11/11

Skeleton1: 14/14

Skeleton2: 12/14

Dragon1: 10/12

"Ragnar, the skeletons are mine!" shouts Ethereal as he gets up. He runs once again at Dragon1, swinging his sword. Argent goes for Dragon2. The skeletons gang up on Dragon3.

1-5, 1-6, 1-10 miss

6-8, 7-10, 11-17 hit

9-10 11-12, 18-20 crit

(+1 Battle Dice) [8] [6] [13]

Dragon1 HP - 1

Dragon3 HP - 2

The skeletons dance around the dragon, slashing at its head. Argent is still stunned from summoning the skeletons and has to go for a second approach. Ethereal's silver blade pierces the belly of the beast, dealing damage.

Dragon1: 9/12

Dragon3: 10/12

"you could have warned me thought they were monsters." rangar strikes at the dragon he had been fighting having nightwing strike at the same dragon he was fighting. Ragnar hits the dragon doing 2 damage and nightwing does 1 damage.

Dragon1: 6/12

Dragon3: 10/12

"Sorry, my bad. It's Argent's ability." he explains. He jumps, bringing the sword down on Dragon1. "It varies depending on the amount of entities that have died nearby.". The skeletons go for another attack. "We're in a dragon's cave so..". Argent moves for another approach, talons outstretched. "Lots of dead things." he finishes.

1-5, 1-6, 1-10 miss

6-8, 7-10, 11-17 hit

9-10 11-12, 18-20 crit

(+1 Battle Dice) [10] [4] [13]

Ethereal lands a critical, taking two claws off the dragon. Argent misses again, getting hit in the process. The skeletons confuse Dragon3 and easily hit it.

Dragon1 HP - 2

Dragon3 HP - 2

Argent HP - 1

Argent: 13/14

Dragon1: 4/12

Dragon3: 8/12

"Ok I get it so what happend to those other guys this could go alot faster" ragnar strikes at dragon one trying to finally kill it and nightwing attacked dragon3 this wa going to be a very long fight he hoped that he got some good drops for this. Ragnar misses the dragon being slammed into the wall loading two HP but nightwing does 1 damage to dragon3.

Ragnar: 13/15

Dragon1: 4/12

Dragon3: 7/12

"They decided to stay at the entrance [OOC they fell behind]" he says. The skeletons continue attacking 3, Ethereal does an overhead strike on 1. Argent comes in to help Ethereal.

1-5, 1-6, 1-10 miss

6-8, 7-10, 11-17 hit

9-10 11-12, 18-20 crit

(+1 Battle Dice) [5] [9] [11]

Dragon1 HP - 1

Dragon3 HP - 2

Ethereal misses, but Argent hits, causing the Dragon to be unable to attack. The skeletons hit but the dragon is recovering and will strike back next turn.

Dragon1: 3/12

Dragon3: 5/12

"Ok then let's kill this first dragon the ill go after dragon2 you can go after dragon3" ragnar and night wing attack dragon1 again hoping to kill the thing this time around. Ragnar attacks the dragon missing

(Sorry messed up the dice)

Dragon1: 3/12

"Got it." Ethereal rallies all his minions to finish Dragon1. The skeletons run over with their swords in the air. Argent goes for a diving attack, beak like a spear. Ethereal does a horizontal slash at the dragon.

1-5, 1-6, 1-10 miss

6-8, 7-10, 11-17 hit

9-10 11-12, 18-20 crit

(+1 Battle Dice) [8] [1] [6]

Dragon1 HP - 1

Argent HP - 2

The skeletons haven't reached the Dragon1 yet. Argent misses abysmally and hits the floor, Ethereal lands a solid blow and knocks the dragon back. It explodes into shards.

Dragon1: DEAD

LOOT

1-5 = Nothing

6-10 = 4 Dragon Scales

11-15 = 4 Dragon Scales + Dragon's Blood

16-20 = Dragonsbane Longsword

COL

(6*5) = 30 Col

Ragnar and nightingale start attacking dragon two hopping to kill the dragons then ragnar wondered what he would do with the drops he didn't have any particular use for the items science he couldn't make anything out of them. Ragnar hits a critic on dragon2 doing 2 damage.