[PP-F1]we need to talk(ragnar,keith,ruri)

"wow still ignoring me huh why are you so mad i didn't do anything" ragnar sits down wondering why she was so mad at him he had been trying to be nice as he could to the girl who had been engaged to his brother he sat next to her saying "whatever i did im sorry for it i didn't want to make anyone mad."

Keith was making his way to the town he had been asked to come to, and had just been in the process of fighting a Maverick when he got it. This involving his little sister, it was instantly put at the top of his priority list. He ran out of the fight so he could get to the town. He saw <> and his little sister, whom he started to go over to. "'Ayyyy!" He said, as he walked over to them.

She saw her brother and her face lit up. "Keith!" She said as she hugged him and smiled. Kanya wagging her tail and sniffing him. Ruri had loved to spend time with her brother, because and time she is with him it brightens her day. She smiled as she stood back from the hug and looked around to find Ragnar, she saw him on the fountain as she helped him up off it. "So, what was the PM message about?" She asked him curiously looking into the PM again and reading the important PM again and again...

Keith smiled and nodded as they entered the restaurant. "Thank you. I see a booth over there that looks good." He said, as he lead them over to the booth and they sat down. "Now, ragnar, I see that we must come to a common stand-point on a certain basis of terms and conditions. Alright? What exactly are we here for?

She now understood... they were talking about me? she wondered as she looked at the PM again, uh... She read the bottom as she winced then closed it again, not wanting to read it anymore. She took a look at Kanya and at her personal XP and level she hadn't checked it in a while and she was proud that she was almost level 10! She smiled as she looked back to the conversation.

Keith nodded as he spoke again. "Yes, we already talked about most of this in PM and I'm glad you've been diplomatic about it as of now. I'm saying that sometimes, things just don't go the way we want them to, and all sorts of things can get in the way. Heck, if everything was for the better, we wouldn't be trapped in this game that's out for our heads. But I digress, the point is, Ruri is just getting out of some major emotional things right now, and I want to make sure she won't have to experience it again." He said, as he put one of his arms around Ruri and gave her a small hug.

OOC: You can't double post, only in Solo roleplays you can.

She looked at the two. "T-This is all happening too fast..." She said her head spinning in circles, as Kanya's was doing the same thing she saw keith hug her, she reached into the hug too, as she then let go and turned to Ragnar, "H-He is leaving? Why?" She said in her head as she looked at the figure start to disappear.

Keith sighed and patted Ruri on the head. "I think he's done talking to us. Now he's got to go sort things out for himself. Regardless, I hope he finds what he's looking for in life." Keith then saw a waiter set down a bill for all the food and he watched Ragnar leave. "...Son of a gun..."