[F04][E3][SP] Feeding your Enemy

The remainder of the antidote was smeared into the wound, and then sealed off with improvised bandages made from the killer’s cloak. Only then did Hinata tend to herself, gritting her teeth as she pulled the dagger out of her body, flinching as she applied pressure with a futile hope of preventing any light escape. It simply leaded out from between her fingers. Due to lack of needle and gut she simply bandaged herself up as much as she could, deciding to depend on her body to seal the wound as quickly as it could. She decided not to move the girl too much, mostly because it hurt too much to do so. She did manage to maneuver her somewhere with less snow, somewhere less visible. That was all however, as Hinata feared she’d be undoing her body’s efforts if she did anything else that intensive. Then it was only a matter of waiting for the girl to wake up. If she would wake up. The killer needed to be questioned before she could be allowed to die.

177/380 health,

Edited by Hinatao
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hinata sure hoped she would, it had cost her a little too much already. In hindsight, she could have handled things a little better, but still, she’d rather not see this investment to have been in vain. In what Hinata believed to be her final moments, she could not deny the surprise that her complete weakness was not exploited by her enemy to do some horrifically agonizing last gesture. There was certainly still enough sound of scuffling to suggest the lingering presence of her enemy. But her ears were starting to roar with the internal gasping for breath through her swollen throat. She felt her skin burning where the blotches of color were, as if she was lying upon a random array of small heated pans. If she had the strength, or the wind available, she would have screamed in pain. The inability to divert the body's senses to one's own screaming to distract it from pain, was an agony in itself.

Edited by Hinatao

She simply had to lay there and feel every excruciating bit of it. Finally, mercifully, death took the killer before her enemy subjected her to any tortuous fate. That was way more excitement than she had wanted to deal with today. She just wanted to come out here and train on some foxes… Death...yes...a rather loud oblivion it seemed. Oddly similar in ambiance to the cold area she'd just left. Of course, she'd never really considered how oblivion might sound. She'd supposed there may be vile laughter as the more brutal dead took out their frustrated anguish on weak newcomers. She vowed she would not be one of the victims... Curious...Hinata had not given the subject of lucid thought any...well...lucid thought. How was it she could think in actual cohesive terms? Were the dead allowed to retain identity? The thoughts of all this made it hard to focus. Hinatao hated to do this to the woman, but what else could she have done? It was them or her.

Edited by Hinatao

A strangled, quivering whimper of pathetic wheezing, not even recognizable as a word. But it was sheer beauty to her. The slight, gasping gurgle, embodying her next inhale, was a symphony of resurrected salvation. The girl who’d tried to kill her was NOT dead! Her arm burned where the poisoned wound had been. But not the same burn. This was healing warmth, not corrosion of tissue. Instinct took over though, warning her of revealing her state to the enemy that must still be nearby. But no...she knew how long this kind of drug took to run its course, in the cases of non-lethal dosage. The very fact that she could collate this information in a mind that only moments ago had sunk into the dark embrace of nevermore was the last piece of this puzzle. The ambient light beyond her closed eyelids had not changed. Either no time had passed, or enough to bring the grey of dusk to replace that of dawn.

switching to this equipment:

Name: Bloodletter
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 139868
Roll Result: 11+1
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze
Post Link: Here
Description:
A small red toned dagger that its color looks as though it has been dipped in blood that has sense solidified. Light and effective the blades edge is serrated and is sure to leave a nasty wound in its wake.
Name: Ebonweave Garb
Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: 138134
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: Evasion 3
Description:
A black almost velvet appearing garb that adorns the chest and legs without restricting movement, when in direct sunlight a grayed staircase pattern becomes visible. Breathes well and doesn't trap heat, simple and functional
Name: Magnified Quicksilver Spectacles
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 138142
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Description:
A bright silver pair of visually enhanced frames, designed to improve ones sight as to not miss more finite details that surround them. Extremely low profile and uncompromising they form fit to the wearers face without hindrance.
Edited by Hinatao

But instead there was the same woman looking down upon her. She looked almost as relieved as Hinata felt. She opened both her eyes now more fully. They were still little more than slits, but the girl’s eyes were locked on them all the same. “I hope you’re ready to do some explaining.”

“I can explain everything. I thought you were… Hinata, but your name says Hinatao now that I look at it. I’m so sorry that I attacked you.” Hinatao shook her head, “what a stupid reason to almost die.” She couldn’t believe she had almost been killed by someone so… stupidly. But it was all over. “Now if you don’t mind, it’s time to search for my familiar.” She looked around and wouldn’t you know it, there was a big bird flying up above. “Are you my familiar?” she called up to it, not sure what she was expecting.

Familiar search successful

ID# 141547 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 7

Loot: 18 + 3

MOB: 10

Edited by Hinatao

taming fam

The eagle up above screeched and swooped down. “You got to tame it too. Just finding one isnn’t going t odo you any good,” the girl who almost killed her said, “you did bring pheeremones with you didn’t you?” She sighed when Hinatao looked bewildered. “Oh, I did by the way. I used them a while ago.”

“Alright, now roll to see if you tamed him. It’s a menu action.” She waited and sipped on health pots. Hinatao shrugged and tried to tame the creature. She got a lucky roll it seemed because she passed without even needing her pheromone item to kick in. “I got it!” she shouted hapilly.

“Great, now take me back to town. I forgot to bring a crystal.” She gave a smile but Hinatao didn’t want to smile back. All this trouble and for what, nothing? “Ugh, okay get your butt over here. Let’s go.”

Familiar taming is a success

ID# 141548 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 9 + 1 (item)

Loot: 7

MOB: 8

Total Loot from this thread:

2090 col

2 Rare Trinkets

Familiar Tamed

4 SP (1 event, 1 quest, 2 for 2 pages)

Edited by Hinatao