[F02][E3][SP] «Long Live The Queen»

Taking this quest

Gear and stats in spoiler

Spoiler

Damage: 4 (1 base, 3 from skills, 2 bleed, 1 paralyze from weapon)

Evasion: 3 (my armor)

Accuracy: 3

Mitigation : 5 (light armor skill)

Current Level: 13, 260 health, 26 energy

Name: Bloodletter
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 139868
Roll Result: 11+1
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze
Post Link: Here
Description:
A small red toned dagger that its color looks as though it has been dipped in blood that has sense solidified. Light and effective the blades edge is serrated and is sure to leave a nasty wound in its wake.

Name: Magnified Quicksilver Spectacles
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 138142
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Description:
A bright silver pair of visually enhanced frames, designed to improve ones sight as to not miss more finite details that surround them. Extremely low profile and uncompromising they form fit to the wearers face without hindrance.
Name: Obsidian Feline - Grace
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 137732
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Accuracy 3
Description:
A strange black and almost glassy gloss material taking the shape of a cat with orange gemstone eyes, in its paws a ball of yarn. Adorable and distracting from possibly life threatening situations, being a source of focus to sharpen ones senses and remain calm when the world is overwhelming..

There was nothing like going out on another gathering spree. Nothing as boring, that was for sure. It paid well but the money did not bother her. However many thousand she would profit was but a handful of the coffers that she was drawing from. It was her reputation and amount of power she had that she was worried about. If she had already made waves to complete all her tasks through before doing more difficult things, what else could she do? The people in charge were brilliant… and she knew it. She wondered if someone out there believed in rewarding great ideas, and whether it was just that it should be her to continue her own adventures until she was older. Nobody wanted to listen to someone as green as her or ask for her input. They just told her what to do and she listened, to her indifference. But enough of that. She looked around and sought for some eggs! This was easter afte rall.

3 eggs

ID# 140884 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 5

Loot: 4 + 3

MOB: 1

Edited by Hinatao

Not too long after she started looking around and gathering like she was supposed to, she spotted a giant wasp looking thing. She looked at it and tried to size it up. It didn’t look that powerful and it was probably just the next obstacle in her gathering spree. If she knew this area properly, and she did, she knew that these dangerous creatures were usually the ones that were protecting exactly what she was after. She ran at the wasp and tried slashing its wings off with her blade. She felt the connection with her blade and couldn’t help but notice that she was hurting it quite a lot. The wasp dropped to the ground and just used its legs to run at her, smashing into her and grabbing her with its pincers. The pincers hurt with a compression force that she wasn’t used to. She was going to have to remedy this situation lest she get her butt kicked.

"[x5] Infinite (5 Energy) - The user makes an infinity symbol on the target's body by making five angular slashes"
20 damage dealt
30/50 HP wasp queen

22 damage taken

238/260 health left

21/26 energy left

ID# 140885 results:

Battle: 4 + 3 

Craft: 3

Loot: 1

MOB: 10

Edited by Hinatao

She wriggled free with great difficulty, stabbing it in the eye with her blade, or one of its many eyes. She didn’t know how the eyes of giant wasps worked but she was sure that at least puncturing one bulbous eye thing was going to do some damage. It seemed to have paralyzed her foe because it just sort of writhed on the ground afterwards and didn’t even try to attack her. But she knew better. It would be back with a head of steam and would attack her again if she didn’t take the initiative. “Let’s see if I can get rid of some of those legs,” she commented to herself. She was highly qualified in the arts of slashing away at things. It would be made clear to everyone that she was a functioning combatant now, however it would not do to impress anyone really. She had never fought a giant wasp before, you see and she needed to get some practice in.

[x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
8 damage dealt
22/50 HP wasp queen

0 damage taken

238/260 health left

16/26 energy left

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
140886 3+3 7 16 1 Hinatao Msg_hover2.png Side Bite Sword art againts wasp queen 2020-04-12 07:53:24
Edited by Hinatao

She ran over to the side of the wasp thing and then slashed, making a loop symbol with her strikes and a great number of the insect’s legs were slashed to pieces. It fell to the ground, not dead, but very close. It looked like it had another bout or two left in it but its chances of doing any damage to its enemy were next to none. “It didn’t have to be this way,” she said. She paused, peering down her nose at it and waiting for acknowledgement of her words. She observed the insect as it continued to writhe around. She understood that it would have some reservations about attacking people again. Or wait, wasn’t she the one who attacked it? Maybe it was a peaceful creature just trying to defend its property… No, she couldn’t think like that. She was above an insect, she knew at least that much.

[x5] Infinite (5 Energy) - The user makes an infinity symbol on the target's body by making five angular slashes"
20 damage dealt

2/50 HP wasp queen

0 damage taken

238/260 health left

11/26 energy left

ID# 140887 results:

Battle: 3 + 3

Craft: 8

Loot: 3

Edited by Hinatao

She walked over to where the insect laid on the floor and she just looked at it for a few moments. It wasn’t going to “bleed out” any time soon. She decided to just end its life with a quick slash to its neck and then with its severed head she realized that it was finally dead. Now, she could look around and find… yes! he matriarch's stinger just sitting there beside its body. She ruffled around and pulled it out and stuffed it in her pack. That was a lot of excitement and now it was finally going to be peaceful, she hoped. There was always the chance that she would get roped into fighting a lot more enemies. She knew that her concern would lie in the variety of monsters she could encounter out here. But she was confident in herself, and even more confident in the competence of her skill with the blade.

hit the wasp, it's dead.

ID# 140889 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 1

Loot: 4

MOB: 3

Edited by Hinatao

But just as she ended her stupid little experimentation she heard a buzzing sound behind her. It was no doubt another wasp. It wasn’t coming at her, but it was hovering around the bend in the path. “Here we go again. Hope it has some good loot for me,” she said with a grin. If these things had loot sitting near their hives then that was all the excuse that she needed to make an attack. She charged forward and slashed at the wasp but then noticed it was even bigger than the last one. She thought that maybe, just maybe, she was biting off more than she could chew. Well, if she thought about it like that, she supposed it sounded ludicrous. But the guesswork involved in deciphering the danger of this creature could only be verified by attacking it. She doubted that she would have much trouble… or she hoped at least.

New enemy spawned:

Wasp 1

HP: 100 health

Damage: 30

[x6] Shadow Stitch (6 Energy) - Strike along opponents body, slashing as if invisible, opening stitching wounds.

Damage dealt: 24

Wasp remaining health: 76

Wasp misses

5/26 energy left

ID# 140935 results:

Battle: 6

Loot: 20

MOB: 2

Edited by Hinatao

As soon as she cut into this wasp she regretted it. She didn’t think that it would be so resilient. She hit it with her most powerful slash that she could muster but she barely made a scratch into it. She redoubled her efforts and found that her second attack was only barely able to dig into the skeleton. Though she could pierce its armoring outer skeleton there was still a lot more she had to do, like going into its guts and disabling its movements. She could do neither of things as she was right now. She trembled ever so slightly as it came to attack her on its own but she was able to tumble out of the way of its massive stinger. She thought she was being wise by avoiding the attack but she didn’t notice that there was a follow up to the stinger. She was whacked to the side, painfully might I add, by the wings

Damage dealt: 4

Wasp remaining health: 72

Wasp hits for 31

5/26 energy left

207/260 health left

ID# 140936 results:

Craft: 9

Loot: 4

MOB: 9

Edited by Hinatao

“That was way too close for comfort,” she noted as she looked back and forth.. She didn’t want to get swarmed by more insects. From what she knew about them they usually did swarm, so she didn’t know why there was only one here. She redoubled her efforts by running to the side of the giant wasp and then she launched forward unexpectedly, striking the same area she had connected with last time. In this pasture it was hard not to find some way to get a leg up by running around one’s opponent. She kept her footing steady and jammed her blade so far into the wasp that it did cause some serious damage this time. It was so stricken by the attack that it couldn’t even move until she jumped back and gave it some breathing room. She wanted to repeat this attack but on the other side this time.

Damage dealt: 4 + 2 (crit), 12 (bleed 1/2 turns), triggered paralyze

Wasp remaining health: 54

Wasp is paralyzed so it can't hit me

5/26 energy left

207/260 health left

ID# 140937 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 5

Loot: 9

MOB: 8 

Edited by Hinatao

She must have gotten confident in her fighting ability because she took a breather and let the wasp regain its bearings once again. She tried to circle around, but the other way this time, but the wasp wasn’t having it. As soon as she struck it she was immediately whacked away by one of its many legs. “this is way too much work to go through to get some loot,” she grunted as she rolled around on the floor to get back up to her feet. She couldn’t imagine what it must be like to fight multiple of these at a time. Each of her attacks were made so based on educated assumptions of connecting blows and effective striking points. Combat at its core, the initial leap into the realm of greatness was based more solely on the collective assumption that combat was fluid and could be won with enough experience.

Damage dealt: 4 + 12 (bleed 2/2 turns)

Wasp remaining health: 38

Wasp deals 32 damage

5/26 energy left

175/260 health left

ID# 140938 results:

Battle: 7

Loot: 19

Edited by Hinatao

In the middle of the fight she couldn’t help but notice some eggs but she couldn't just go get them in the middle of combat as she ran around. There was too much risk associated with that and she doubted she could use an action for that. Getting hit hurt, but it wasn’t so much that she couldn’t move. It was incredibly annoying though, to not be able to react properly to this odd wasp’s movements. Not really odd, just huge. A wing didn’t seem like must on a regular wasp but when it was like the same size as her, it could pack a punch. She was a a decently well researched girl in the art of combat, and making the connection between that and this situation involved only a little guess-work. Her strategy was just work built off the extending knowledge of everything she had experienced thus far. Those first combat experiences only added and expounded upon her existing knowledge. She was going to do better next time she fought something like this again.

Damage dealt: 4 

Wasp remaining health: 34

Wasp misses

Me: 5/26 energy left, 175/260 health left

ID# 140939 results:

Loot: 6

MOB: 5

Edited by Hinatao

It must have been obvious to some that the wasp was beginning to lose steam. It didn’t seem that way to her thought. She was too in the moment and on full attack mode. She just relentlessly kept slashing into the wasp as its hide slowly broke away. Those initial blows she made were so much more significant than she thought. The wasp was literally breaking away with each new strike she made and that only made it easier to keep damaging it. She could have just left it to die but she wanted to practice digging into it some more. She realized that she must seem arrogant, but that was not at all what she intended to portray. Most of her fights had started much in the same way, and she knew that she must keep up this mentality so that she could keep improving. Slowly but surely, she would master fighting this sort of beast.

Damage dealt: 4 + 1 (crit) + 12 (bleed 1/2 rounds))

Wasp remaining health: 17

Wasp is paralyzed on my crit

ID# 140941 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 2

MOB: 6

Edited by Hinatao

She had gone through all this work, all this fighting this huge wasp, and even as she landed her final blow she realized that it had all been a waste of time. She saw the wasp die, felt it die. And yet she searched all around and there was simply nothing to be found. She let out the deepest of ughs and shook her head. Well now that that was all over she could at least take a break after this. She still had plenty of time to burn but that didn’t mean much when she was just so disappointed not to get anything out of her difficult kill. Her respect for these wasps was now nonexistent and soured deep in her heart. Given the choice to remain in the area or find another pasture to roam, she would choose another one. This was because she didn’t want to stick around if there wasn’t any point to it. She didn’t want to fight if there was nothing to gain.

Damage dealt: 4 + 2 (crit) + 12 (bleed 1/2 rounds))

Wasp remaining health: 0

Wasp is paralyzed on my crit

ID# 140945 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 3

Loot: 3

Edited by Hinatao

As she walked around she ran into a couple people that were talking. She scooped up a couple eggs and listened as they spoke. …”and I respect the leaps and bounds that have been made by this Academy. Not for my own personal laurels, but for the advancement of this fine institution have I brought this to you. Professor, I am concerned with the reputation of both parties involved, and I understand what my brazenness could mean. But you yourself took the path less traveled, and your success since has been immeasurable." She didn’t know what was going on, but it sounded like these scholars were chatting. Why were there scholars in this game? A man pleaded a girl, his face remaining calm despite the hammering in his chest. He knew that his proposal was in a precarious position, and that the girl had the option to deny him. Hinatao cocked her head and shrugged.

3 eggs, 1 t1 material

6 total (3 from first post)

ID# 140946 results:

Battle: 4

Loot: 16

Edited by Hinatao

Hinatao stretched and found a couple more eggs. She also found a material that was useful hiding in the grass. “Lucky me,” se said but then she turned back to the conversation she was eavesdropping on. "My reaching out to the others was to ensure his willingness to participate and allow such an event. It was by his own offer of resources that I thought to ask him to share in the financial burden. But please do not take my capitalizing on the resources at hand for brash foolish boyhood. I am aware of my inexperience, and aware that I do not know every necessity involved in a project of this scale... But I am eager to learn, Professor, and I am more than willing to do what I need to in order to bring success to this expedition. It is a massive risk... But it's a tremendous reward, if it comes to fruition..."

2 eggs, 1 t1 mat

8 eggs, 2 mats

ID# 140948 results:

Craft: 6

Loot: 18

Edited by Hinatao

The conversation was spicing up. Hinatao nearly missed the eggs that appeared at her feet which she put into her basket. She was facing them now and watching and listening at the same time. “Okay, you have my permission and blessing.” The boy said, “you will not regret this. I am humbled by your approval, and am more than happy to accept any and all help the you offer. Your knowledge of the others far exceeds my own, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to hand-select the team that I will be allowed to accompany. I am honored by your faith in this project, and I wish for you to know that I will take its success very seriously. This is my truest passion, How can one go wrong when pursuing one's truest passion?" Hinatao was flabbergasted at the man’s vocabulary. He spoke with such an accent that made her think that he was truly special.

2 eggs

10 eggs, 2 mats

ID# 140949 results:

Battle: 3

Loot: 6

Edited by Hinatao

Trying to push the conversation from her mind and focusing on gathering, Hinatao grabbed some more eggs and walked along. There had been a lot of stuff Hinata had been working on recently. Most of it revolved around finding some hidden ability within herself that she didn’t know existed. But that was just secondary to what she really needed. She had a need and desire to learn the more advanced techniques in her dagger skill, but so far she hadn’t found a good way to do so without help. Who else to talk to except the veterans themselves about these affairs? She went and looked for an important looking person to meet with her or him. She knew there was probably a procedure, much like her previous life, of seeing one and there was no guarantee that he was even there. But she could hope that one was, in fact, visiting this floor.

full energy now

2 eggs

12 eggs, 2 mats

ID# 140950 results:

Loot: 9

Edited by Hinatao

Hinatao looked around and found a material hanging from a tree. She also found some eggs on the very same tree. She smiled but she nicked her pants on the bark. She was dressed today in red and black with a symbol embroidered into the center of her shirt. It was quite the fancy bit of clothing and for once she didn’t have any of the fear in her eyes. She didn’t want to show up to a veteran of all people looking like she was ready for a beach party. She would take a more relaxed approach especially since she was going to ask him to potentially teach her some things. She had brought little in the ways of impressive extravagancies but she had her money on her. She had a feeling that she might have to make some kind of donation for the man’s services, should he decide to let her in on a few of his secrets.

1 mat 2 eggs

14 eggs, 3 mats

ID# 140951 results:

Battle: 3

Edited by Hinatao

She took her mind off her nerves for a second. She spotted a bunch of six eggs sitting just behind another tree in the area. She ran behind it and not only found the eggs but also an ingredient she could use to make a salve later! Hehe, with that out of the way she thought back to the potential conversation she would be having of her own. She thought of what would happen if she asked for help and if she got denied what she asked for then she would just use a lot of the money to go have a big consolation dinner afterwards. Her hair was tied into a ponytail today and her eyes were covered by some stylish sunglasses. They were nothing special but they were expensive and up to date with the latest fashion trends. She didn’t wear them well though. She’d just got them on the way over since some NPC had managed to get her attention.

6 eggs 1 mat

20 eggs 4 mats

ID# 140952 results:

Craft: 10

Loot: 17

MOB: 5

Edited by Hinatao

The trip she had made since the big wasp fights had been fairly relaxed as well. She searcheed picked up some more eggs and materials that she found at every turn it seemed. There weren’t too many in the fields at this early morning hour which was precisely why she had chosen now to come. She didn’t particularly like being made to wait when she could be out doing something productive like searching for more eggs. Oh god, she had so much eggs, she didn’t even want to think about that right now. Having little to do besides wait, she busied her time with examining the architecture of the buildings in the distance. She had seen better, but this was a “new” experience after all. There was plenty to build upon and even more to create. For all she knew this wasn’t the final end all. She noticed that there weren’t many player made structures yet either. That’d have to change soon if they were going to be able to create a thiriving economy.

1 mat, 3 eggs

5 mats 23 eggs

ID# 140953 results:

Loot: 17

MOB: 7

Edited by Hinatao

She looked back at the two that were talking and wondered why they had suddenly stopped. She was so caught up with finding stuff and gathering that she didn’t pay attention. Speaking of which, she searched and found five eggs and a material just a couple steps away! She looked back to see the man smiling genuinely, stifling the tears growing in his eyes. He knew it would not do to be so emotional in front of the woman. "I look forward to meeting them all, and considering their expertise over my own. Thank you so much, once again. When this expedition is over, I hope to know enough about the local fauna to increase our incomes immensely. Hinatao thught the man’s sincerity was mollifying to most, though the girl he was talking to was far more analytical. Still, he did seem to appreciate her taking a risk on him, and he knew he'd have to work his hardest to pay her back for the kindness.

1 material, 5 eggs

6 mats, 28 eggs

ID# 140955 results:

Craft: 7

Loot: 16

Edited by Hinatao