[F1][E3][PP-Aislin & Amisa]The first few steps whilst helping someone you know and someone you just met. <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> (Beginner Quest)

Aislin was walking through the Town of Beginnings, it was a lot emptier these days now that some of the higher floors had been opened and that there where people pushing the front lines as it was called. Aislin had been wanting to help with that, but she found herself keep getting sidetracked each time she tried to leave the town and actually get started because she kept finding someone who needed help in those first few months, often it was her simply listening to people and talking with them, trying to get people to keep their hopes up. 

This day was different though, now she was set on leaving the town and getting started. Of course this lasted for a whole ten minutes, because as she was heading towards one of the towns exits a flyer caught her eyes. As curiosity overcame her usual stubbornness Aislin halted and took a moment to read the flyer.
"Greetings to who ever reads this. 
My name is Zachariah and I have a task for any adventurer up for the task
and I will show you young folk a few handy tips and tricks as well.
If you're interested drop by my Workshop."

The flyer had directions written on the bottom.

Aislin pondered for a moment, part of her wanted to just ignore the flyer as she just wanted to get on with training herself, but at the same time it meant helping someone. The struggle didn't last long as she spun around on her heels and headed for Zachariah's Workshop.

---

Doing this quest 

@Amisa

Aislin's Stats

Spoiler

HP: 20
En: 2
DMG: 4
Mit:  9
Acc: 0
Eva: 0

Equipment:

Spoiler

Equipment(in use)
Two-Handed Straight Sword[Uncommon]: Damage 1
Heavy Armor[Uncommon]: MIT 1

Equipment(Standby)
-

Consumables
Starter Healing Potions (5) --- Heals 50 HP

Amisa had been back in Starting City, working on getting herself ready to start looking for... her. Her sword felt comfortable in her hand - although she was sure that was due to it being a game, but if the Gemini had taught her anything it was that you couldn't prepare for everything in the safe zone. As she started heading towards an exit, she thought saw a familiar face reading a flyer, before turning around and leaving. Curiously, she read the flyer once the other person was out of sight.

"Greetings to who ever reads this. 
My name is Zachariah and I have a task for any adventurer up for the task
and I will show you young folk a few handy tips and tricks as well.
If you're interested drop by my Workshop."

Followed by directions towards the workshop.

Well, if there was any moment to look into this... tips and tricks were never a bad thing to look into and master, were they? Amisa turned and headed towards Zachariah's workshop.

Amisa's Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 20/20

EN: 2/2

DMG: 2

MIT: 9

ACC: 1

EVA: 1

LD: 3

Effects: Bleed 2, Regen 1

Equipped:

Spoiler
  • Ocean's Freedom
  • Lady's Gown
  • Ribbon Fencing (3 Loot Dice)

Battle Ready Inventory:

Spoiler
  • 5 Starter Health Potions (Healing 50 HP)
  • Families Approval (ACC/EVA/EVA)

Used:

Spoiler

None