[E3] [SP-13] Pseudo-Odyssey I : Crow's Eggs, Easter, and a Group

"A higher floor, one would think that to venture into the unknown with the only clue is that it gets dangerous the higher one go was enough to warn players to take precautions. First would be to gather information. Acquiring the necessary info to know where a player is going, quest locations, and farming areas. Even the terrain and climate are to be considered, a careful person would deduce that such things can only pose a rather large threat in their lives. Next is the data of the monsters or mobs that spawn in the area, are they big? tall? humanoid? or eldritch horrors than humans have a hard time to grasp understanding. The debuffs that they can inflict and the thickness of their carapaces or armor, one should know about it. Never forget the safe points where one can rest without the worries of being killed. Surely paying for a room in an inn is much better than paying for a life as a player decide to sleep outside the range of safety. All of these things are necessary, should one failed to get a hold of one of these they are already risking their lives, not because of bravery but of stupidity. Floor 13 was like a place where a dystopian future took place. A lot of desolate areas are known to be inhabited by what they call infected, that is why it is better to be prepared. Potions, higher tier equipment, buffs, and anything a player can stuff themselves to raise the chance of survival. It's a dangerous floor, a temptation for adventure, and temptation for death."

"With that said..." Crozeph stood in front of a destroyed city gate "what in the actual f**k am I doing here?"  he uttered with spite. Three players behind him looked on grassy areas and some bushes while he's holding two baskets, one for him and one for the other player "come on Crozeph you should try to enjoy events like this, it helps us relieve some stress" a girl behind him cheerful spoke as she picked up a colorful egg "see that wasn't so hard right?" she told him from before placing it in her basket. "I was suppose to gather info in this floor, not this frolicking scheme" he said "quests, settlements, farming areas, dungeons, that's why I'm here" he thought. What ever happened to his plan of exploring has turned to be having a weird start "why am I entangled in this event?" he asked. A girl took one of the baskets he's holding "I know this isn't your cup of tea Crow, but I do agree that you need to take it easy from time to time" she told him "It's been a while but I'm happy that you're doing well" she added. Crozeph sighed as he tried to shake off the indignation he felt as he was dragged out of Angel's Point "I guess I can play along for a while" he told her. The girl smile before walking away from him carrying her basket "why?"

Crozeph's stats, equips, and inventory

Spoiler

Basic stats [w/enhancements]

• HP: 420
  • Energy: 42
  • Damage: 10
  • Mitigation: 8
  • Evasion: 2
  • Accuracy: 0

Skills

• One-Handed Curve Sword [R1] [+1 base damage]
  • Katana [R4] [+6 base damage]
  • Light Armor Equipment [R2] [+8 MIT]
  • Battle Healing [R2] [+8 HP in combat]

Mods

Extra Skills

• Survival [+15 regen out of combat]
  • Meditation

Equips

• Bleeding Dove [+3 damage]
  • Yagyu's Legacy [+1 Savvy +2 evasion]
  • Kuro Yukata [+3 LD]

Inventory

• x3 T1 health potions

Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 HOURS EARLIER

"Angel's what?" Crozeph thought hard for a second. He is now at Floor 13, assessing the place where he'd be setting his new playground. Simply dungeon hunting, he wanted to call it playground or maybe I'll call this as an odyssey but..." Crozeph closed his HUD and headed for a tavern. The place was bustling enough to convince Crozeph that this place was on the verge of getting wiped out by the "infected." The way people say it seemed shady to Crozeph but then again NPCs will be NPCs. Crozeph took the table by the corner, pulled out a bread and ordered a drink, ale while he tinkered with his HUD again shuffling through the info he had gathered for the past few days regarding the floor. "It seemed the perfect candidate for my next dungeon hunting and it seems like there's an event going" Crozeph began to stay quiet, eavesdropping at other players who had gathered on the floor. An event has been ongoing forso long that Crozeph was suprised he didn't catch wind of it. An event where players would gather eggs, the colored one and exchange a specific quantity for a prize. Crozeph shuffled back to his HUD "sounds bu*****t to me" "he uttered. The floor has so many desolate areas that Crozeph saw it as a pool of dungeons and acquiring two or three can help him and Baldur organize some dungeon exploration. He continued to analyze the information he had, a bread bitten by him, a glass of ale, and his plans for the day. "Crow? Crozeph?" a voice of a girl caught his attention at the mention of his name. He turned his head and saw the girl whose friends he saved from the Sand Shark and along with her two more girl "Chosa and Alca" he said to them. Chosa smiled "good thing you still remember us" she replied. Crozeph looked at the third girl. She was tall and her build somehow told him she's a tank. Crozeph bit from his bread before asking Chosa and Alca "who's the hag?"  he asked before biting back to his bread. Chosa gave a nervous laugh at what Crozeph asked. The girl however remained stoic but her hand reached out and pulled the bread out of Crozeph bite. She moved her hand back holding the bread and then slapped Crozeph with it. Crozeph took the bread back and stood up "that was uncalled for woman"  he told her. The girl crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow "you deserve that slap with that tongue of yours" she replied. Crozeph glared at her "I didn't deserve to get slapped by my own bread. You could've just slapped me with your bare hand." "That's what made you angry? she slapped you with your own bread? god you're weird" Alca said to him before hiding her laughter from them. Chosa had to step in, Crozeph and the woman went off the wrong foot "this is Jeca, short for Jessica and can we please sit on the table and sort this out peacefully" Chosa tried to calm them down. The three sat on the table while Crozeph still glaring at Jeca "disrespectful to baker" he said "enough of that bread talk Crozeph" Chosa told him.

"So we plan to take part on the event, how about you Crozeph" Chosa asked him. Crozeph had no intention of telling them the full details, he was alone when he got to Floor 13 and he plans to keep it that way "I'll be searching for some dungeons to map" he told them. Jeca gave a surprised look "oh so you're exploring places dangerous places instead of joining the frontlines? that a new to me" she said. "Well not much people are into finding it since it's dangerous so I'm one of the few who would-" Chosa interrupted him "why don't you join us Crozeph? I'm sure you'll be able to find something useful." Crozeph dismissed the idea but with the three of them waiting for him to answer he had to make a perfect explanation to convince them that he didn't need the event. "This dungeon hunting I'm doing is for helping other players gain experience without the high chance of dying in the frontlines"  he told them "true that it is dangerous but I gotta man up and find these places so that others won't have to deal with such trivial things. Why you can frolic in this event you speak of is because there are people like me who handle things backstage" and with that Crozeph expects them to leave him alone and go their merry ways.

BACK TO WHERE WE LEFT OFF

"So much for my reason why I can't join this event" Crozeph muttered as he searched for the eggs on a tall bush. Normally he would be against this but Chosa had already told him of some prizes that he can nab "you can get some items that enhances your equipment" she told him. "I think I'll play along, just enough to get what I need"  he was planning on enhancing his weapon and yukata, these equips where limited to a few only. Crozeph pulled some grass out of the way and stomp on bushes. "I can tell that you're someone who doesn't like crowds" Jeca suddenly spoke behind him. Crozeph sighed, just leaving him alone for a few minutes was enough "not really, I don't want to get in anyone's way that's all" he told her. Crozeph resumed to his own search while Jeca stood behind him "this woman gets on my nerves" he thought. Other girls talked from a far while searching for eggs "there should be something here" he aid as he searched.

• ID: 142012
  • LD: 13 +3 = 16 [egg found]
  • CD: 3 [x2 easter found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total : 1]
Edited by Crozeph

Two eggs in his basket, it's not much but it's what he can do for now. Jeca looked at the egg he found "not bad for an event hater" she told him "I don't join this kind of events, I'm more battle-oriented"b he replied. Jeca nodded "Chosa told me about you when I first joined their group, how a player with hair as black as a crow went solo on a quest where two have died already" she looked at Crozeph "you seemed like a nice person, but that tongue of yours is the devil's." Crozeph gave her a sarcastic smile "I wanted the loot, a bunch of scaredy cats won't be getting it back then" he said. Jeca smiled "there's no telling if you are nice or a situation just so happens to fall in your way, some kind of true neutral turning into a neutral good slowly" she said. Crozeph too a few steps and continued his search "alignments huh? i don't mind being a neutral good but I prefer being true neutral" he replied. Crozeph steps on some tall grass andsearched for easter eggs again while Jeca searched on the other side.

• ID: 142022
  • LD: 19 + 3 = 22 [eggs found]
  • CD: 8 [x5 easter eggs found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 2]
Edited by Crozeph

current easter eggs: 7

Their search for easter eggs continued, Jeca accompanied Crozeph wherever part of the area he would go, searching just beside or behind him. "I have questions, first one is how come you can do that solo on a quest boss?" she asked him. "It's not that hard if you consider builds. To be honest monsters can cut through me like butter"  Jeca was confused "so how come you can survive?" she asked again "well you can't get cut like butter if they can't hit you, plus the Sand Shark is a few levels behind me so I've got my HP up a decent about back then" Crozeph searched behind a huge tree that had moss like things clinging on it "tch these things are everywhere outside of Angel's point" he thought. Jeca got more curious as Crozeph explained his previous stats "so now you're still on that build? Chosa and our group relies more on teamwork so having speed is not considered a necessity, after all, we have Lilynette and Gerard to do the tanking" she told him "well that works fine, just don't push the tanks to their limit. My build is somewhere between damage dealing and my current plan...support" he replied Crozeph saw a faint glimmer before him by the thick roots of the tree, maybe there are easter eggs there.

• ID: 142035
  • LD: 19 +3 = 22 [eggs found]
  • CD: 6 [x3 easter eggs found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 3]
Edited by Crozeph

current easter eggs: 10

"Now I'm getting somewhere" he thought. The two moved to the next tree they could find. "Gerard and Lilynette are married, that's when I met them. A nice bunch of people if you ask me, better than the company of my classmates" Jeca told him. Marriage has been something that he heard from others, it also has its perks but not valuable enough for him "good for them" he said. Jeca looked at the two girls enjoying their easter egg hunt and just beside her, someone who's quiet and reserved. "I like two those, they seem to take things seriously when fighting and enjoy themselves at things likes this at the same time" she said. Crozeph looked around the tree, kicking on the soil and pulling out of his way the tall bushes "good for them too." Jeca felt a cold treatment from him but then again she must met him and she doesn't know Crozeph well "you hate small talk?" she asked "yes" he looked at her. Calm yet weary eyes pierced through Jeca "seriously, he's as erratic as he seemed to be" she thought. "I came along with them,I've always wanted to protect Alca and Chosa, especially when their guard is down like this" she told Crozeph who seemed too busy looking for eggs beneath a tree "their guard sure is down right now, there are infected roaming around be on your guard"  he told her. Jeca felt a chill "you think they'll be here anytime soon?" she asked "I don't know, but there is a possibility but nevertheless, do enjoy this event. I'll be on my guard" he told her. Jeca looked around and then back to Crozeph "is he really on guard?" she thought. Crozeph found a hole just beneath the tree "let's try this one" he said.

• ID: 142062
  • LD: 4 + 3 = 7 [easter eggs found]
  • CD: 5 [x3 easter eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 13

Three eggs was gathered from the hole, a slow yet steady thing to do. The searching went for an hour as the girls talked about their plans and about their friends who are in a relationship. "I'm surprised they haven't formed a guild yet" he thought. Crozeph was a few feet away from them, a good distance because he doesn't know what they are talking about. His attention shifts from searching for eggs and the rustles around them. He couldn't the whole area but might as well be on guard on his end. He continued searching, he's already part of it and quitting would only put him on a bad note for his companions. "We're going to get something to eat Crozeph, wanna join us?" Chosa asked him. "I think I'll be here for a while, I'll send you a message if I ever change my location" he told her. Chosa frowned "okay but please send us a message" she told him. Chosa looked at Crozeph with sad eyes. "I've heard about you in Floor 10 last time we visited. We heard that you saved another player who was trapped in a prison, the description fitted you I told them to pay you a visit" Chosa had learned about Crozeph's whereabouts yet he never saw even a shadow of her there. "Gerard said that you might not liked being disturbed but I told them that I would go alone and visit you. I saw your shop and inquire on people and players. They said you're always staring at the Stygian river and returns to your shop after a few hours." Crozeph continued on his search for eggs, he's listening and Chosa knows he is listening to her "I saw you that day" she said "you were back from the river and you entered a tent." Crozeph stood still. Was it that time he met Mari with her orange hair "I saw you and a woman with an orange marker, you looked sad and she hugged you" Chosa didn't want to intrude but she already said it "it was nothing just an old acquaintance of  mine I made up with a long time ago, we settled things" he told her. "We're going to get lunch, I'll bring you food..." Chosa looked at him, his back turned against her "if there's anything bothering you Crozeph you can also count on me to be there" she told him before walking back to Alca and Jeca.

Crozeph resumed his search, he remembered that time but before Chosa leaved Crozeph told her something "I'd like three sandwiches"  he told, smiling. Chosa smiled back and nodded her head and went their way back to Angel's point. Crozeph is alone again and might as well gather eggs while they're gone "I hope it's not some silly spread, a ham sandwich would be fine by me"  he thought as he searched the bush in front of him of eggs.

• ID: 142080
  • LD; 9 + 3 = 12 [eggs found]
  • CD: 1 [x2 easter eggs]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 4]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 19

About 20 minutes has passed and Crozeph was still in the area, he'e probably waiting for that sandwich he asked of Chosa. The eggs in his basket has somehow increased as he had luck gathering a few more a while ago. "Time to move to a different area" he said. Crozeph move to the east of their searching area and made his way inside the desolate village nearby. The place had houses that are either destroyed or covered in vines and plants that almost covered it. He made his way to one of the destroyed house and tried to look for some easter eggs, he doesn't mind how many he finds as long as he finds something. Surely he could find some and then gather a few more before returning to where his group was earlier "this is just a change of scenery"  he thought. Crozeph swept the tall grass with his arms and searched for easter eggs. It gets tedious but he already got himself involved so why not make the most out of it and he hasn't gotten much yet.

• ID: 142100
  • LD: 6 + 3 = 9 [eggs found]
  • CD: 7 [x5 eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 24

Crozeph stood by a tree with thick bushes around it. He was busy now, the egg hunting is no different to the material gathering he does and this seemed way easier "just kick some grass or shove away some bushes and where done" he though. Crozeph remembered what Chosa told him earlier as he looked for easter eggs. That was the moment he felt like someone was there to at least let him have what he wants. After their talk and him falling asleep, Crozeph woke up alone and inside her tent. the only thing left is a coat and a friend request from her which Crozeph accepted before leaving her shop. "I hope she's not going to places or people where she'll get killed" Mari had made an assurance that she won't die so easily and Crozeph wanted to help her in any way he can but for now "I wonder how many eggs I could find in one go"  he told himself. Crozeph walked around the tree looking for a hole where could stick his hand in again "I hope no one's narrating what I'm searching in a weird way"  he said as he tries to find eggs beneath it.

• ID: 142101
  • LD: 12 [eggs found]
  • CD: 11 [x6 eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 30

The girls seemed to be taking their time but then again Crozeph asked for three sandwiches. The quietness was enough for him to be quiet also.whether they take their time or not it doesn't matter. A desolate house has caught his attention. Half of it is destroyed making it seem more of a shed than a house now. The common mob of the area is the Infected. What ever creature or thing, it would be infected. Crozeph entered the house and looked for eggs inside. The sunlight shine at the inside of the house so it wasn't hard for him to actually look for places.His thoughts now shifted to his plan to move in with Baldur. It was a nice offer and Crozeph couldn't let go of the idea. There was also Mari's house where he could visit and with his dungeon hunting and gathering of items, he'll be needing the resources he needs. A place to stay and plan things out, materials and items to buff himself up on the stats. All these things he considers as he decided to enter Floor 13. While the idea of participating in the event seemed nonsense to him, He tagged along so that he won't make Chosa feel sad, after all he has decided to be open to people, enough to at least be understood. Crozeph turned his eyes left and right, looking for possible hiding places of the easter eggs that spawns in the area.

• ID: 142132
  • LD: 3 + 3 = 6 [eggs found]
  • CD: 9 [x5 eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 35

"I got called in by the principal today, your son got himself into some trouble again"  a woman scowled at a man as they talked downstairs. A boy with a hair so black it looked like feathers of a raven sat on the floor upstairs holding two test papers with A- marks on top. He got into trouble before going out of school. The man shook his head "I know him, he won't get into a fight if no one dares him to, he's just defending himself" he pointed upstairs with a tone of anger "and he's your son now, don't treat him differently just because he's the son of my first wife. May God rest her soul" the man pulled a chair behind him and sat down "he's just a boy, he doesn't want to hurt people. He may have issues with his anger but he's doing his best for kids of his age. Don't make it look like he walked out of trouble unscathed, for god's sake he's got a cut on his arm and swollen fists! you even told me earlier, he faced three of those bastards alone" the man anger flamed at the woman "you really are his father, your anger will be your downfall" she said before walking away from him.

The boy went downstairs and approached his father. The man eyes saddened as he saw his son, wounded and the looks on his eyes are like someone who is tired of his life "are you okay? does anything more than the wound and cut hurt?" he asked him. The boy raised his hand holding the test papers "I got an A- on science and values education" he told his father. The man pulled his son towards him and hugged him. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, I wasn't there to protect you" he told him. The boy's weary eyes changed into a slight questioning look "why are you saying sorry? you didn't try to cut me open, they did. I can protect myself, you need to protect Tom and Sousuke because they're still babies" he told him. The man held back his tears. "I'm going to my room, my teacher said I should rest or the wound won't heal quickly" the boy went upstairs back to his room. He left the test papers to his father and as he picked up his bag tears fell on the zipper "huh? there's nothing to be sad about, why are there tear in my eyes?" he asked himself "must be the wound" he looked at his arm, it was bandaged and a faint stain of blood could be seen. The boy went to his sleeping bag and pulled the plug of his light.

"Crozeph?" a voice of a girl was what he heard, Crozeph opened his eyes and saw Chosa holding three sandwiches on her hand "good thing we found you, this place is dangerous if you're asleep alone" she told him. Crozeph stood up and dusted off moss on his yukata "sorry about that and thank for the sandwiches" he replied. Crozeph picked up his basket and followed them. "oh wait, I forgot to check this one"  Crozeph turned around and approached a cupboard, a place where he hasn't looked because he fell asleep.

• ID: 142135
  • LD: 15 + 3 = 18 [eggs found]
  • CD: 4 [x3 eggs found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 5]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 38

"Crozeph must've been tired from gathering eggs" Alca told them. The four players made their way to a tree where they can rest after eating lunch "are you okay with just sandwiches? they're chicken" Chosa told him. "I'm more than fine with this, i don't eat much if I don't plan to do much" he told her. "Did you have a bad dream? you seemed distressed even though your sleeping" Chosa found Crozeph in one of the house that was destroyed by the infected. "She got worried that you we're on the same spot where we left you" Jeca told him "I tried to look for other areas where I could find eggs, I figured the houses in that place might have some hidden" he replied. Crozeph finished one of the sandwiches and resumed his search while eating. The three girls decided to leave him be for the time being "I think it's a bad dream, let's leave alone for while" Alca whispered to them. Crozeph was quiet, eating his sandwich while looking for more eggs to add to his basket. "I can't believe I'll be seeing memories of the outside world" he thought. as he shuffles at the bushes the thought of what his life was before all this trapped  scenario took place. Crozeph continued searching but his mind somewhere else in a distant memory.

• ID: 142140
  • LD: 8 [eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 43

Chosa saw how quiet Crozeph as after he woke up, too quiet perhaps. She approached the player who looked like he needed someone to talk to "are you all right Crozeph?" she asked him. Crozeph turned his head as he left the bush alone "yes, I'm sorry if I look unapproachable. I had some thoughts about my life outside Aincrad" he told her. Chosa's eyes widened with excitement "what was your life back then? are you a son of a CEO or a rich family?" she exclaimed. Crozeph gave a sarcastic smile "I work at a convenience store"  he told her. Chosa's reaction had a little disappointment "w-well that was suprising" Chosa might have thought Crozeph was some rich guy who was a cool and cold type "I bet you were expecting me to be a cool senior at school huh?" he told her. Chosa laughed, a little nervous but she laugh at the mention of cool senior "I was expecting more of a...er... tsundere type" Crozeph held his laughter "f**k that tsundere thing, I'm just a guy who moved out of the family and lived independently" he uttered as he turned back to searching for eggs. Chosa gave a soft laugh "a cool senior at school indeed" she thought as Crozeph searched for the eggs. in a fallen nest behind a tree.

• ID: 142165
  • LD: 15 [eggs found]
  • CD: 2 [x2 eggs found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 6]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 45

"So if you're just a convenience store worker, how come you are stuck here? got lucky on your shift?" Chosa as him as they searched for easter eggs "I wouldn't call it lucky since we're trapped in this game but I just got the day off" Crozeph has planned to go to a friend's house that day, a friend whom he doesn't know if she got stuck also inside. "I'd prefer studying since that time I was graduating in college..." Chosa's eyes gleamed with curiosity "what course are you taking in college?" she asks as if she got a scoop on something good. Crozeph raised an eyebrow but smiled in amusement after "I took engineering" he said. Chosa got more curious "so you're smart?" Crozeph shoo his head "I barely made it I got held back a year that's why I'm here, I failed a few subjects" Chosa scratched her head "I guess you really are just a guy who lived independently" she knew Crozeph was just trying to lower himself but it was fun knowing what he did outside Aincrad. Crozeph kept on searching, trying to gather enough that he won't be taking the event again.

• ID: 142170
  • LD: 16 [eggs found]
  • CD: 7 [x5 eggs acquired]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 7]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 50

The day seemed to stretch long as Crozeph still took part of the event "this is getting tedious at some point" he thought. Chosa was more curious with his story than gathering eggs now and it annoys him when she bugs him to say something about him "why engineering? seeing how you are good at this game you have some analytical skills" she turned her eyes to another place looking for eggs "I took it because I was doing well on science at highschool but it turns out..." Chosa looked at him who looked liked he remembered some war stories "it was a nice course that the professors turn into a living hell" he replied. Chosa nodded "I figured so, it's not that you suck. The professors just made it a bit too hard on you, I've heard that from others also" The two continued to search, while talking about what he studies in engineering.

"Oh I didn't tell you right? Gerard and Lilynette are in a relationship" she said. Crozeph looked at her, he seemed confused and he wanted to say something "this might come out as a rude remark but I don't give a flying **ck about other people's intimacy. I say this because lately there are others who just stay inside this game playing house than finding a way to get out then play house" he told her. Chosa pouted "no fair! how come you don't give a damn about it, love is a beautiful thing" Crozeph was disinterested, it hasn't crossed his mind but somehow he thought that his heart might been longing for it. "I don't have time for that..." he said but his words where stopped as he thought "...I can't be honest with myself most of the time" he added. Crozeph suddenly turned his head and began shuffling quickly through the trees still looking for the event items.

• ID: 142227
  • LD; 20 [eggs found]
  • CD: 7 [x5 eggs obtained]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 8]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 55

Chosa saw that Crozeph avoided the talk about falling in love, she remembered when she saw Crozeph on Floor 10 entering a tent "maybe he's right, he can't be honest with himself" she thought. Chosa followed him and asked "so you never fell in love before?" Crozeph gave an annoyed look "I thought this is about your friends in a relationship, why am I in the hot seat?" Chosa grinned "well you said that you can't be honest with yourself most of the time and I figured maybe you did fell in love but your skull is too thick to realize that" Chosa was curious on his life and now she's curious on who he likes "look little girl, my brain is already preoccupied of so many things to do so I can speedrun my way back to the frontlines as soon as I can" he said. Chosa raised her index finger, moving it left to right "no, you don't have to always think when it's about love, you gotta learn how to feel it" she uttered with a smug grin on her face "suddenly she's a love guru or some s**t" he thought. "Based on your responses it seemed that you already fell in love but didn't know it, you just think it's some kind of icky feeling in you, plus you're busy being quiet and calling people names; especially women" Chosa continued "I bet when you see a girl and didn't know her name you just call her based the color of her hair or what she likes to do or say"  Crozeph gave only an annoyed smile "dear God, give me the strength to control myself, I'm about to slap this girl back to Monday" he thought. Crozeph saw a fallen trunk of a tree, it was hollow and a perfect spot for hiding things "I'm not really into it, if I did fell in love then lucky me but unfortunately I don't know how to even feel it properly" he said as he peeks into the hollow trunk "are you deprived of hugs and kisses when you were a kid?" Chosa asked which Crozeph replied with a smile so fake it was more annoyed that happy "I'm gonna slap this girl with eggs if I found some here in this trunk" he thought as he searched inside it.

• ID: 142240
  • LD: 6 [eggs found]
  • CD: 5 [x3 eggs obtained]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs:58

"People hug me, kisses are for family members or a girlfriend" he replied after picking up eggs "want me to kiss you so you'd know how it feels?" Chosa was already teasing Crozeph. She now found out that Crozeph is a bit awkward in things about relationships "I don't want to" he told her as they moved to another place "what if I still pushed myself to kiss you?" she kept on teasing him as the raven-haired boy tries to dodge any question she throws "that counts as sexual harassment"  Crozeph kept his guard also as he tries his best not to make a response that gives him away. It was the truth, it didn't cross Crozeph mind, if he ever felt any it kinda slipped away his grasp and forgotten or buried somewhere where someone might unearth it. "What if that person you like throws her arms around you, would you still reject it?" as he he heard those words he stopped moving. His other hand placed in the basket he turned his head a little looking at Chosa with eyes that somehow looked weary again. His back was against her and he answered in probably the most honest answer he could "I won't" Chosa swallowed hard as he spoke "I like the warmth of a hug even though I deprived myself of it. If I ever did fell for someone, maybe I thought that it would hurt her or me if I'm honest with what I feel. It get's trivial and I'm already too much to handle of a person. You see it's a contradiction or at some point a paradox, like I wanted revenge yet I didn't want to kill. It's a cruel mental state and it has already damage a fragile heart. So tell me Chosa..." Crozeph faced her and moved closer. Chosa felt nervous, her heart beating fast "can a damaged heart still love? or will it just be in the care of someone?" he added. Crozeph looked at her in the eyes for a few seconds before resuming his search. Chosa felt something for a moment, it was as scary as he moved closer. Whatever his life was before and now it looked he's switching from one mask to another. At times he's rude and also a thoughtful person and then there are times that he is like this, a melancholia that has taken deep roots in his heart yet still longing for an embrace. Crozeph sat quietly while trying his best to gather a few more pieces of eggs for himself.

• ID: 142296
  • LD: 10 [eggs found]
  • CD: 8 [x5 eggs obtained]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 63

Chosa stood still for a moment, her eyes on Crozeph as he searched another hollow trunk he found. She has been insensitive the whole time she's asking questions. It turns out that he wasn't dodging them because he's awkward "he's suffering and he know its that's why he's keeping himself preoccupied and he's not being honest to himself" she thought. Chosa knew Crozeph in their time that they went to save her friends. She only had the impression that Crozeph was just a quiet person, hates small talk but now she caught glimpse of a person who seemed to have a distorted point of view when it comes to his own feelings. Chosa walked towards him and patted his head "I'm sorry if I'm wringing answers from you Crozeph" she said. Crozeph's heart began to beat fast, a feeling he had before. 

For Crozeph a touch is something he was never used to. Rare hugs from his father and cousin was dismissed as familial love, those from other people are rather too much for his heart to handle. A soft touch from the opposite sex is enough for him to be hostile or be child-like. He never knew he was like this, he only saw it as his defense mechanism. Crozeph looked at his basket and looked for eggs, he kept his feelings inside. It was for the better, Chosa doesn't know who he was and what she's doing is an act of kindness to him. "Are you trying to make me cry?" he told her as he searched while Chosa is patting his head.

• ID: 142310
  • LD: 9 [eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 68

Chosa giggled as Crozeph told her if she's trying to make him cry "not really but if you want to that's fine with us" she told him. Crozeph was never a crybaby nor does he like crying in front of people "last time I cried I made sure I drained myself of tears" he told himself. Crozeph wanted to try another place and for that he has to ask the group "I found a basement where you found me sleeping, I didn't go in because I thought you won't find me easily" he told them. Jeca thought for second "doesn't that seem dangerous?" she replied to him "well I can go in alone but I need people outside so you can warn Angel's Point on what happened to me" Chosa slapped Crozeph's arm "don't go saying things like that, we'll go with you but we're gonna make sure everyone's safe" she scolded Crozeph for a rather scary remark. Crozeph looked at the desolate city "I'm sure there's a chest there, I can try searching if there's none we can still search for egg around the area" Crozeph turned around and searched for eggs inside the dead tree "let me finish up my search on this one" he said. Chosa and the others nodded in agreement, it wasn't that far but a basement sounds dangerous for the three of them.

• ID: 142339
  • LD: 19 [eggs found]
  • CD: 5 [x3 eggs found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 9]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 71

The four players made it to the house where they found Crozeph. Just behind it was a door to a basement. The four of them stood before it,three already cautious of the sketchy door in front of them. Crozeph without hesitation took the first step towards the door but Chosa pulled his sleeve "hey! don't just go in without a plan!" she told him pulling him back "huh?it's a door, you enter when a door is open not stare at it"  he replied. Jeca took a quick look inside "it seemed more of a cellar than a basement to me" she told Chosa. "Are you really going inside?" Alca asked nervously "like I said I'm going inside, I just need someone to watch, whatever I find in this place is a piece of information to anyone"he told them. Chosa slapped both her cheeks "ok I'm going in with you! don't you dare try to stop me" Crozeph looked at her with disinterested eyes "sure just stay behind me" he said. Jeca chuckled "looks like you got yourself in trouble" she told Chosa as she followed Crozeph downstairs. The stairs are not that high and as they stepped inside they saw kegs and barrels on the walls "some kind of tavern back then I suppose" he thought. Chosa trailed behind him holding on his sleeve "you could've just stay outside" he wanted things to go smoothly as he planned, him yelling for them to retreat while he escapes if there ever is danger. "I-I just want to help!" she told Crozeph. The raven-haired player stopped as he looked at the rubble before him. "Let's remove this rubble and try to look for something we could use" he said. the two began to clear the stones and wood that piled up on a corner, there might be something and they won't know if they don't try.

• ID: 142351
  • LD: 3 + 3 = 6
  • no treasure chest found
Edited by Crozeph