[E3] [SP-13] Pseudo-Odyssey I : Crow's Eggs, Easter, and a Group

current eggs: 71

Crozeph and Chosa made it back up after five minutes, Chosa dusted her skirt off and Crozeph picked up his basket, resuming his search. Alca asked Chosa "so did you find anything?" she asked her. Chosa looked at Crozeph "it seems someone has been here before and destroyed the treasure chest" she said. Jeca turned his eyes to Crozeph also "why so quiet?" she asked Crozeph who seemed to look around them "we should get back where we are near Angel's Point, I have a bad feeling with that treasure chest that was destroyed"  he told them. Chosa nodded in agreement. The three players walked back to Angel's Point and decided to take a break for a while but Crozeph turned around as soon as the three players were inside the settlement "hey! what are you planning Crozeph?" Alcaasked him "I'm going back and search for eggs while observing" he told her. Chosa walked towards Crozeph in anger "are you planning to put yourself in danger again?" she asked him. Crozeph sighed, he couldn't afford to drag them into danger "I plan to go alone and if my hunch is right, there's about two or three infected lurking in there" he told her "if I go alone i won't be attracting much attention because I'll be dealing with it the quiet  way, if we do this by group we'll be attracting a group also" Crozeph took a step back outside the safe zone "clangs of our weapon will create a lot of noise, mine alone won't so be a good girl and stay here for a while" he added. Chosa clenched her fist "why are you always trying to be alone?" she was flaming in anger but tries to calm herself "I'll be fine, get me something I can eat when I get back" Crozeph made his way back to where they are earlier, making sure that the three players are in the safe zone.

Crozeph reached the area where they are searching easter eggs earlier. The place was quiet but this time it felt ominous, like something is lurking somewhere but for Crozeph this is already normal. Floor 10 had a lot of lurking mobs who use the darkness of the place to hide. He wanted to make sure the girls aren't caught up in a battle that might require the proper timing. "The worst case scenario is if I attract mobs"  he thought as he continued to search for eggs on a nest that fell from a tree.

• ID: 142358
  • LD: 10 [eggs found]
  • CD: 3 [x2 eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

current eggs: 72 

The air seemed different but Crozeph had no choice. The place has been suspected that there are infected roaming around and him enjoying hours picking up eggs is slowly going away. He was back at the desolate city again, searching for easter eggs that didn't seem valuable for now. He knew too well that he has to put up an act so that these lurking creatures won't get their guard up. Crozeph looked under the tall grass and the dead trees with dead leaves beneath. "I noticed that the chest has been... destroyed" what he and Chosa found earlier was a sign that another player has found it and the rubble that covered the chest is also a sign that whoever found the chest was killed "tch, players and their greed" he thought. Crozeph couldn't hear or know where they are but he knows that they're in the area.

"Not many, around two to three, separate areas probably and one in here" Crozeph thought as he kept his hands moving. One of them is in the city and it was obvious but the trick is if Crozeph encountered one, it'll call for reinforcements which will make things worse for him. Crozeph looked at his haori, he has given up the armor and wore something that enables him to be faster. He found a rusted bucket just lying in the street "might as well gather this eggs while I still can" he thought as he picked up the bucket hoping to find eggs.

• ID: 142373
  • LD; 6 [eggs found]
  • CD: 1 [x2 eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 74

The blew like a storm in the street of the desolate city. Crozeph could've sworn that it wasn't that strong before "is this some kind of joke I'm failing to understand?" he thought. Crozeph looked foreggs like it's going to run out tomorrow "there's one infected lurking around and I'm hear picking eggs" he has been waiting for it to strike. his katana is ready to prove itself useful to him and with the new armor he had. "Evasion, the moment my opponent makes an accurate move I'll be getting him really hard. The armor isn't hard enough to mitigate a lot of damage but" he looked at the sleeves of his haori "I feel lighter so I can't be hit easily" he added. He held his basket and continues to gather eggs, when will the infected strike? at some point it made Crozeph anxious but he has to kill it before It calls another one. Crozeph sa a knapsack on the street "now that bag might have some event items that I need."

• ID: 142465
  • LD: 15 [eggs found]
  • CD: 7 [x5 eggs obtained]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 10]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 79

He was anticipating something as he searched in the bushes for easter eggs. Crozeph kept his ears sharp for anything that may seem suspicious. His basket was on the ground while his left hand on the hilt of katana. It's near and he knows it. Crozeph felt another chill as the wind blew once more. The knapsack had eggs enough for him to be satisfied by his find. He picked up his baske and proceeded to go into the entrance "bait it" he thought. Crozeph turned his back and there it is, he heard a scraping of metal on the stone of the street and with that Crozeph continued to bait the infected. The two walked outside the city, their distance a few meters apart. Crozeph returned to where he was searching earlier outside the desolate city. He pulled away at the grasses and tried to look for eggs while the infected stood from afar, waiting for the right moment to strike. Crozeph kept his hand in his katana also, ready to unleash a sword art if tries to get the jump on him. He searched for eggs and the grass, one more and they will fight soon.

• ID: 142474
  • LD: 12 [eggs found]
  • CD: 1 [x2 eggs found]

enemy encounter

• Infected swordsman
  • HP: 210 I DMG: 63 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0
Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142476

• BD: 3 fail MD: 9 critical
  • Infected Swordsman dealt 56 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [364/420] I Energy: 40/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

• HP: 210/210 I DMG: 63 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0

Without wasting a breath, the infected lunged forward aiming at the player who has his back turned from it. Crozeph on the other hand took a step forwad and spun around swinging his katana. The egg basket has been placed in the inventory so he has no worries of dropping it. The two swords clash bu the advantage was clearly seen because Crozeph's katana is no match for the swordsman's zweihander. Crozeph felt the blow connect and with its full force slamming on him, in a heartbeat he was already pushed back and his right shoulder is wounded so bad. "talk about a disadvantage at  weapons" he thought. Crozeph felt a searing pain and saw a huge chunk of his HP go down "this is not going to be a fair fight" Crozeph fell on his knee. The swordsman has set the pace and Crozeph has to dance with it if he doesn't want to be killed in an easter event. He controlled his breathing and assessed the situation, any more careless moves might cost him his life again.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142477

• BD: 2 fail MD: 8 - 2 = 6 success
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] [364 + 8 = 372/410]
  • Infected swordsman dealt 63 - 8 = 55 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [317/420] I Energy: 38/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

Another incoming attack, Crozeph stood up planning to deflect the attack even if he doesn't have the skill to do it "I could at least do the basic" he thought. The downward motion of the longsword was too powerful and Crozeph managed to deflect the first blow. The swordsman however quickly raised the pommel and struck Crozeph on the side of his head. The pain was excruciating, this is one of those times where a skilled and properly equipped mob outclassed Crozeph. Crozeph did his best not to stagger but the attack is not over yet, the swordman swung its sword aiming for Crozeph's chest. Crozeph had a lighter build and blade, He quickly spun his katana and tried to block the blow. Their swords met but Crozeph's ability to block is so low that the blow from the longsword still caused a great deal of damage.The blade near the tip cut at his arm while the dull edge of his katana got pushed back to his chest. The swordsman the put the weight of it's body to the blow and swung its sword with power that Crozeph was sent rolling away from the swordsman. "I can't breath" he tried to utter words. 

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142478

• BD: 2 MD: 5 - 2 = 3 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] [317 + 8 = 325/410
  • Savvy activated [+1 BD on next roll]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [325/420] I Energy: 36/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

Crozeph felt frustration and anger as he lost two clashes already. The swordsman spun its sword around showing Crozeph its skills "show off" he said. Crozeph HP got shaved after two hits of the its sword. Even with battle healing, Crozeph felt his vision get a little blurry. It reminded him of that time he was starting out, getting kicked like a rag by strong monsters but this time it's an infected with sword skill he didn't anticipate. He was expecting an infected who would just swing its sword. The swordsman glared at Crozeph and launched another attack. Crozeph quickly stood up, enduring the pain in his chest and shoulder. He gathered his composure and took a deep breath. The pain flared up as soon as he exhaled but he has to endure it. The swordsman moved forward while Crozeph lowered his katana and watched carefully. The swordsman swung its sword horizontally while Crozeph managed by lowering his head and rolling away "the flexibility of his techniques always caughts me off guard" he thought. The pommel hitting his head was purely out of his predictions and it cost him a lot of HP "I better keep my distance" Crozeph sheathed his katana, keeping his eyes on the pivot of the swordsman' arms.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142487

• BD: 1 + 1 = 2 fail I MD: 3 - 2 = 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] [325 + 8 = 333/410]
  • Savvy activated +1 BD on next roll

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [333/420] I Energy: 34/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

Crozeph moved forward, ready to  unsheathe his sword the moment he gets near. He is cautious now, the length of the zweihander is dangerous and if he ever got himself caught within it's reach he'll surely be killed by the swordsman. The infected swordsman quickly thrust it's sword forward to Crozeph which he dodged quickly "these kind of swords are good for thrusting and also..." the swordsman grabbed the sword near the blade and changed the direction, this time a slash towards Crozeph. Crozeph unsheathed his sword and deflected the attack while moving back "almost-"  Crozeph jumped back, he was almost caught from the raw power being channeled to the attack "I'm gonna need to rack up a few more strategies in my head" he thought. It ended in a stalemate which gave way for him to recover some HP but he knows that it won't last long. "If it swings wide I move back or duck, if it thrusts I move sideways" Crozeph tried to summarize the flow of his movements, its a programmed mob and it will move on certain patterns which will be based on how they approach each other.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142560

• BD: 8 +1 = success I MD: 4 - 2 = 2 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] [333 + 8 = 341/410]
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base damage x8 Haku Senpu = 80 damage

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [341/420] I Energy: 26/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

• HP: 130/210 I DMG: 63 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0

Crozeph had figured out what to do to destroy the pace that the swordsman has set "I can't be dancing on it's tune all the time" he thought. Crozeph moved in again but his katana is already unsheathed. The swordsman raised its sword and made a quick thrusting attack to Crozeph. "It's scary how light the weapon looks as he wields it but weighs like a hammer when it strikes anything or anyone" he adjusted his speed as he utilizes the enhancement of his equip "evasion, then strike" Crozeph dodged the thrust  and as the swordsman grabs the sword near the blade again Crozeph unleashed his sword art  "Haku Senpu" he calmly uttered. Crozeph moved his blade fast and struck the swordsman by its side "I can't win on sword lock so..." the swordsman flinched and use it's sword to deflect the continuous blow from Crozeph "useless" a whirlwind of strikes landed on the swordsman so fast that it lost its balance. Crozeph jumped back after the attack, sheathing his sword slowly as his eyes locked on his opponent "chip away using my speed" he thought "but how fast can I be?"

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142626

• BD: 1 + 1 = 2 fail I MD: 1  fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [341 + 8 = 349/410]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [349/420] I Energy: 24/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

• HP: 130/210 I DMG: 63 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0

Crozeph kept his eyes on the opponent and his sword in its scabbard. As long as the enemy can't see the length of his sword then he won't have to worry about it parrying or deflecting his attacks. The swordsman took the initiative this time, dashing forward after recovering from the fall. Crozeph kept on maneuvering as the swordsman lashed out swings. It was a skilled infected and the only reason Crozeph could keep up is because of his evasion buff and the drills taught to him when he was forced to attend kendo class. Crozeph couldn't unsheathe his katana and continued to dodge the swordsman "the moment our swords meet I'll be receiving another powerful blow" he thought. He had to wait for an opportunity or else the swordsman will be the one taking opportunities from him. A frustrating feeling that he tries to shake off. It was different from simply taking a blow from a monster, the swordsman did it with skills as it was programmed too and it made Crozeph realize how unskilled he is even when he had the basics of fighting with a katana.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142629

• BD: 5 +1 = 6 success I MD: 3 - 2 = 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] [349 + 8 = 357/410]
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x8 Haku Senpu = 80 damage to Infected Swordsman

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [357/420] I Energy: 16/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

• HP: 50/210 I DMG: 63 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0

The infected swordsman charged forward again, it must be confident of its skills but Crozeph had always been trying to adjust to a situation he encounters. A wide swing was what it decided to give to Crozeph, a horizontal wide swing where the only options is to duck but as soon as he does that the swordsman would just use its pommel to strike Crozeph again. Crozeph watched as the blade of the sword quickly reaches his neck. Moving back is risky and he might lose balance so he had one option. Crozeph ducked, barely dodging the blade. The infected swordsman grinned and raised its sword, the pommel aiming at Crozeph "Haku Senpu" he uttered.  flurry of slash swept over the swordsman while its sword is still raised. Slash to the chest and neck and a finisher to the chin, the swordsman was knocked over again by Crozeph's sword art "trying to end me rightly huh?" he asked. Crozeph quickly took a step back, wary of the length of the sword "that was close" he thought as he stood silently watching the infected.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142654

• BD: 2 + 1 = 3 fail I MD: 5 - 2 = 3 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [357 + 8 = 365/410]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [365/420] I Energy: 14/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

Sensing it impending doom, the swordsman now decided to unleash attacks continuously. Crozeph moved back and dodged swing as long as he could "how could I even get close with this?" he thought. Crozeph ran around the swordsman but it relentlessly threw wide swings that Crozeph felt uneasy "like I said if I get caught or our swords lock I'm screwed" he continued to run changing direction from left to right and jumping back when the swing feels like it would reach him. The swordsman stopped swinging all of a sudden and Crozeph was surprised "it's a trap" he thought. Crozeph knew that as soon as he steps in it would resume the wild and wide swings it was making earlier "there's always an opening" he ran again around the swordsman as it glared at him "is he pissed off? I should be the one pissed off" Crozeph stared  the swordsman too "I'm just picking eggs here." 

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142655

• BD: 4 + 1 = 5 fail I MD: 6 - 2 = 4 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health  [Battle Healing] [365 + 8 = 373/410]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [373/420] I Energy: 14/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

The stalemate continues, the swordsman not hitting anything and Crozeph trying to avoid everything that the swordsman has to give. He has failed to find an opening and it seems that the swordsman won't get tired "tiring it out feel like an idea of a dumb f***" he thought. The swordsman has been swinging it's sword every time Crozeph moves in, the raven-haired player was also too cautious. Crozeph tried to move in and land an attack but the swordsman dashed forward "there it is!" Crozeph rolled forward avoiding its attack. The swordsman turned around and slammed its zweihander to the ground where Crozeph is but he already rolled away as soon as he saw the hip pivot "good thing I caught that" he thought. Crozeph unsheathe his sword and raised up to his chest. He tried to remember the basics taught to him which he had been using for a while, hoping he could finish the fight before he gets hit again.

Edited by Crozeph

ID: 142656

• BD: 8 + 1 = 9 success I MD: 3 - 2 = 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [373 + 8 = 381/410]
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x5 Wa Shu = 50 damage to infected swordsman

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP [381/420] I Energy: 14/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2

Infected Swordsman

• HP: 0/210 I DMG: 63 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0

Crozeph had to gamble, if he won't he'll be wasting a lot of time dodging and deflecting attacks. He moved in in sync of the swordsman and tried his best optimize his speed as much as he can. "Don't get yourself killed Crozeph, it'll be bad if you tell someone not to die then die yourself" he thought. The swordsman planted its left foot on the ground and pulled back its sword, ready for another wide swing.Crozeph kept his eyes on the wrist and elbows "I might notice if his attack changes direction" the swordsman swung its sword in a diagonal motion aiming at Crozeph's shoulder. Crozeph saw the attack and made his move also. He stopped himself from going further and spun around, barely dodging the tip the of the blade "Wa Shu" he uttered. Crozeph unleashed a combo of slices on the swordsman, cutting at its neck and just below the armpit. The swordsman flinched with anger but as Crozeph raised his sword, his blue eyes gleamed as they met the swordsman's. He finished his attack with a vertical chop. The swordsman shattered as sson as the HP dropped to 0, Crozeph won but the pain still lingered. Crozeph saw a window showing the loot he had gained upon killing the swordsman.

• ID: 142693
  • LD: 15 + 3 = 18 I CD: 4 [obtained the following]
  • [x3 eggs]
  • 630 col + 420 bonus col = 1, 050 col
  • x2 [T2 bonus materials]
  • x1 [T2 rare consumable]
  • x1 [T2 rare weapon]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 84

Crozeph fell on his back, his sword arts consume a lot of his energy in one fight "I hope no one appears again, I'm beat already"  he tried to remember how he got handled like a rag by the swordsman in their first three clashes. "Those European long swords are really packing punch enough to know someone off their feet" he had to remember how to deal with those kind of attacks next time. He gathered his remaining strength and pulled his basket from the inventory and began searching for eggs again. He walked back to the city and entered another house and this time it was an old house. It wasn't destroyed but the walls are already covered in moss and some furniture already decaying. Crozeph into the living room and searched, he looked on every corner and seeing all the furniture reminded him or his home where he left.

• ID: 142717
  • LD: 17 + 3 = 20 [eggs found]
  • CD: 3 [x1 egg obtained]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 11]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 85

Crozeph went upstairs taking careful steps as the wood on it is creaking the more he puts his weight. There he found four rooms with two facing the back of the house destroyed. Crozeph smiled a bit, it was a pleasant feeling although it was his own fault why he had this longing hidden in his heart. Crozeph walked inside one of the rooms, a master bed with torn pillows and moss on the walls. There were vines on the window but Crozeph decided to just search the room for eggs. It was unusual, searching for eggs in a house abandoned and maybe left to rot. He looked at the drawers, cabinets and lastly under the bed. Crozeph couldn't shake the feeling, it reminded him of home. Crozeph continued, gathering whatever he can. The nostalgia kept on bugging him. Does he miss home that much? or he's simply remembering things because the furniture reminded him of it. He continued the search, time is wasted on remembering things while doing something. Crozeph searched an told him to remember those things after he finds eggs.

• ID: 142718
  • LD: 17 + 3 = 20 [eggs found]
  • CD: 11 [x4 eggs found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 12]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 89

"You don't have to leave this house, you're my son just like the twins. I don't want to pick who I love the most, I love you all"  a man told his son "I know but I can't just watch and see you and her always fighting, I figured if I move out she won't have a reason to be angry" he replied. The man frowned, was it wrong to marry another woman again? or did he make the wrong choice? The boy placed his hand on his father's shoulder "you can still contact me and we can still meet, a dinner here from time to time should be enough" he told him. "Son, I'm still capable of taking care of you. What would your mother say if I let you out of this house to live alone" the man's voice had a tone of sadness "she'll be angry at both of us but..." the boy looked at his brothers "you have a family here, I'm still your son. I'll still be inside the prefecture, you can call me if you want to visit or we can eat outside" he said. The man tried his best to smile he wanted his firstborn to stay but it seems that the boy has already made his decision. "Promise me that you'll take care of yourself, if trouble crossed paths with you again you call me quickly" he told him. 

Crozeph made his way downstairs he had no more to find and the best option is to walk back the street. Crozeph remembered the time he and his father talked about him moving out of the family. The constant bickering of his father and stepmother had always been bothering him "unhealthy for my brothers" he thought. Add to it that his stepmother hates his quiet demeanor, Crozeph never stood a chance against her. It must be the reason why, he made a decision to move out and no matter how much he hides the longing, it never went away.

Crozeph walked towards a pile of boxes, it didn't have label on it but Crozeph searched it if it had some eggs. There were a lot, Crozeph had to move quickly or he won't be finding any quick. He opened the boxes one by one, searching for event items.

• ID: 142719
  • LD: 14 + 3 = 17 [eggs found]
  • CD: 3 [x1 egg found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total:13]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 90

Crozeph was back outside the city again, staying longer than he intended might not be a good idea. Crozeph tried to explore more of Floor 13, and he was hoping to find more than just eggs Crozeph walked a few meters away from their spot with Chosa earlier. The place was less constricting to Crozeph unlike when he managed to reach Tsjericanth. There were roads which means it was bustling back then or the program of the games was giving the players an impression of a dystopic floor.Crozeph walked by the side of the road, slowly and looking for easter eggs. A while ago he hated the event as it sounded like nonsense to him but now he's eagerly searching for whatever he could find.

In a way this kind of things also help him, thinking about his past, his motives, and things that he wanted. "Should I be more honest to myself? that would cause trouble" he thought. Crozeph had been thinking over and over again, what has he lost and what can he still take back. Crozeph stopped and saw another next on the grassy area of the sidewalk, he approached it and looked for eggs, if he can still find any.

• ID: 142720
  • LD: 14 + 3 = 17 [eggs found]
  • CD: 7 [x5 eggs found]
  • x1 T2 mats [total: 14]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 95

"That's the last of your boxes in the house" a man told him as the yput down four boxes in a studio type apartment "you got yourself a nice place and it's cheap too plus it's a few kilometers away from our house" he patted his son on the shoulder "you should thank Aya for this, she helped you find this place right?" he added. The boy wiped the sweat on his forehead "yeah that girl is too resourceful it's kinda weird to know how she does it" he replied to his father. The two of them began unpacking the contents of the boxes they carried "like I said before, call me quickly if there is trouble" he told him. The boy nodded and they continued with the unpacking.

"Almost a hundred, if I give this to the event NPC, how the heck are they supposed to eat these?"  he thought. Crozeph resumed his walk, looking for another place to search for eggs and all the while reliving his memories now that he feels like he could try to know himself more when it comes to what he truly wants. "I've been lucky with hollows trunks of trees so might as well-"  Crozeph approched the fallen tree on the way. It didn't block the whole path but it was noticeable. Crozeph looked inside the dead tree, trying to gather more of these eggs.

• ID: 142721
  • LD: 7 + 3= 10 [eggs found]
  • CD: 8 [x5 eggs obtained]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 100

Crozeph found what he needed, it seems the item spawns everywhere. As he dusted off splinters from his haori, Crozeph saw something. It was further in the trees of the sidewalk. It seemed like a vehicle or some sort but It was covered in rust and moss while vines strangled any kind of entry in it. Crozeph moved closer inspecting the vehicle, he unsheathe his katana and began cutting the vines so that he can enter the vehicle. It smells of sap and dead leaves. Crozeph squeezed his way in and tried to look for something, he was hoping a treasure chest inside. He squinted his eyes, there must be something at least for him to take. The rust inside the vehicle made Crozeph uncomfortable. While the concept of washing clothes can't be found inside the game, Crozeph still hated how the hem and sleeves of his haori would stick inside. Crozeph tried to look for any secret compartment, where something precious like a treasure chest would be hidden. He kicked and pushed anywhere and dusts off the rusts on his hands.

• ID: 142727
  • LD: 14 + 3 = 17 [treasure chest found]
Edited by Crozeph