[E3] [SP-13] Pseudo-Odyssey I : Crow's Eggs, Easter, and a Group

current eggs: 105

Crozeph fell on his back as he tried to pull a treasure chest out. He also found eggs inside which made him more delightful. Crozeph stood up and tried to pull the treasure chest out again. It was a metal chest unlike the one he found in Tsjericanth. Whatever it has inside is enough for Crozeph he only wanted to find things to identify in his shop. He has already stated to Baldur that he will try to find as many as he can to give to players once Baldur has started his plan. Crozeph dragged the chest near the road where there is more light. He looked at the lock and tried to gently pry it off with his katana. The first few attempts were useless but at the fourth time he heard a crunch and the lock of the chest gave way. As the lock fell down, the chest opened and revealed its contents.

• ID: 142798
  • LD: 19

obtained the following items:

• 1,950 col
  • x8 T2 materials
  • x1 T2 perfect armor/shield
  • x2 T2 rare consumables
Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

current eggs: 105

Crozeph picked up the items and placed them in his inventory, he managed to nab some items that are higher in tier than his previous travel. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad idea if he took part at events at times. He decided to resume his search and get a decent amount of eggs before the day ends. A lot has happened to him today and having to search for eggs and finding treasure chest wasn't part of his plan, Crozeph found himself back to where he was from the start. He thought that event items might have spawn again in the area. Crozeph looked around a tree where he found a nest earlier, it might have some eggs to give him. He stretched out his hand and tried to grab something and hoping it's what he is looking for. It would be funny if he only found white or plain eggs and a mother bird would descend from above to fight him but Crozeph felt tired just by thinking about it "I've been tired from that swordsman alone" he thought. He continued as he kept inspecting which are for the event or not.

• ID: 142812
  • LD: 6 + 3 = 9 [eggs found]
  • CD: 10 [x6 eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph
  • current eggs: 111
  • total mats: 15

He's no tired yet, Crozeph had to gather some more eggs. Crozeph rarely joins things like this but when he does "I beat the s**t out of my body to relive this horror everyday" he thought. last time Crozeph joined an event it was a festival and he never existed even if he was there. He looked around the place, he was getting tired of it but he's pushing himself just so he could learn how fun this event is. After a few minutes he tried to remember something "easter... eggs" he thought. As he continued his search on the bushes, Crozeph tried so hard to remember what and why it was eggs on easter "how could I forget?"  he tried to remember as he continues to look for event items. Crozeph celebrated easter with his family and probably one of the reasons for him to go visit his home. Crozeph sat on a log and tried to look inside it, he's been finding these things everywhere and he might find more in it.

• ID: 142828
  • LD: 4 + 3 = 7 [eggs found]
  • CD: 10 [x6 eggs found]

Edited by Crozeph
  • current eggs: 117
  • total mats: 15

"A hundred and seventeen" Crozeph counted his eggs as he puts the six he found. He didn't know if it was enough but still he had to make it more exact "something around a hundred and twenty five"  he thought. Crozeph looked around him. He didn't notice that he has been searching the wide area the for so many times that it looked like he's just walking around in circles. It was a productive walk for him and he might get himself some neat prices. "Now I'll try climbing trees" Crozeph looked for a tree that is easy to climb and quickly made his way up. There were a few nests and Crozeph quickly climb towards it looking and searching for eggs to add in his collection. He made his way to the first and nearest nest, it wa made on some kind of dead vines encircling and tied on a branch. Crozeph looked down to check if he was too high from the ground "not that high so it'll be just fine" he then turned his eyes back on the nest trying to look and not pick eggs that aren't part of the event.

• ID: 142909
  • LD: 1 [no eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph
  • current eggs: 117
  • total mats: 15 [found]

The first nest was a disappointment, it only had eggs that aren't from the event. Crozeph stood on a thick branch and made his way to the second nest. As he kept his balance on the branch, Crozeph heard of something like a tearing sound. He looked back to see the branch he's stepping on and saw that it was fine. He then shifted his eyes and saw from another tree a monkey breakin off branches. It didn't seem dangerous but Crozeph made his steps quiet. It looked like an infected but it was only looking for something. Crozeph reached the second nest and began searching by putting his hand in and keeping his eyes on the monkey. He would look into the nest for a few seconds before looking back at the busy animal. he picked up plain eggs in the process and returned it, silently searching until he finishes the second and third nest. The monkey however hasn't noticed him yet and for now that's a good sign

• ID: 142910
  • LD: 16 [eggs found]
  • CD: 12 [x6 eggs obtained]
  • x1 T2 mats found [total: 16]
Edited by Crozeph
  • current eggs: 123
  • total mats: 16 [found]

The second nest was fruitful compare to the first and with Crozeph has already decided. If the third nest has eggs also he'll be returning to the settlement. Crozeph then heard the monkey screech, It was looking at him and it seemed to be scared. Crozeph ignored it, he doesn't have to do stealthy moves now that the monkey has noticed him. He climbed up another branch and crawled his way to the third and last nest of the tree "with this my exploration is done" the monkey stood on a branch, mouth wide open as if it saw something amazing. Crozeph gave an annoyed look "I'm not a monkey and I never came from one" he told it. Crozeph looked inside the nest and tried to search. It also had plain eggs on it as he looked "the first nest was probably easier to climb so none spawned there" he thought. Crozeph began his search, putting aside the plain eggs and picking whatever it has for the event.

• ID: 142911
  • LD: 11 [eggs found]
  • CD: 12 [x6 eggs found]
Edited by Crozeph

current eggs: 129

"One hundred twenty eggs? not bad for someone who hates events" Jeca told him. Crozeph was not impressed by his own achievement, he did average but he got some good things along the way "that mean nothing, there's probably a few players out there who gathered a thousand" he told them. Alca laughed at what he said "way to break the system huh?" she told him. Crozeph sat on the table, the three girls on the other side eating their dinner with him. Chosa was quiet when he arrived and as they eat she began to look at Crozeph with angry eyes "you got us worried" she told him "going alone without us is a dangerous thing to do in this floor" she added. Crozeph took a bite out of the fish he bought "I'm fine, don't sweat it Chosa" the girl stabbed the table with her fork "you just said you got your a** handed to you by a skilled swordsman enemy, we could've helped you if you weren't such an anti-social prick" she resumed her meal and was quiet the whole dinner.

Night fell on the settlement and the people began to light up the streets. Crozeph stood by the sidewalk, shuffling the items in his inventory and arranging them based on what type. Chosa walked out of the tavern behind him and and joined him in the sidewalk "sorry I got angry earlier, I ruined the mood didn't I?" she asked him. Crozeph closed his inventory and patted Chosa in the head "like I said don't sweat it, I'm not as dumb as players to bite on more than what I can chew" he replied. "Why would you always prefer to be alone?" she asked him, it had occurred to her that Crozeph was a loner, a lone wolf or a crow but she never understood why "it's better that way most of the time. Less casualty, though it would be nice to have someone"  he said as he looked up at the night sky "sorry if I'm gonna ask this, who was that woman in the tent on Floor 10?"  she asked him.  "It was faint but I saw an orange marker on her, is she your lover?" Crozeph went quiet for a few seconds "I-I'm sorry I asked-" as she apologized Crozeph let out a hearty laugh , it was genuine and he found it funny "a lover?"  he asked before laughing again "it's probably best if that never crossed our minds, after all..." Crozeph is smiling and scratching his cheek with index finger "... I'm a problematic person, she has enough troubles in her life" he told her. "You say that but you just laugh like an excited kid when what I asked you is not even a joke" she wanted straight answers from Crozeph but it seems she won't be getting any. Crozeph laughed again "is that so? I don't know what you're talking about" he said before laughing again.

Edited by Crozeph

"I'm not gonna ask again because it looks like you won't be giving me a straight answer" Chosa crossed her arms and looked at he streetlights "oh good now I can stop thinking of excuses"he told her. Crozeph didn't further more questions about, what he knows about himself is for those who can handle it. "A piece of advice Crozeph"  she looked at him in the eyes "try to be honest with yourself for once. I know selfishness can be a bad thing but sometimes if you want something then you ask for it or do what you need to do to have it" it was a weird advice for him and Crozeph just nodded. The other two girls walked out of the tavern also "we got good news, Gerard manage to buy a house big enough for us" Alca told Chosa. The three girls were excited and Crozeph just watched them "good for you"  he thought. The two girls quickly bade goodbye to him and went to the teleportation portal. Chosa stood before him, still upset with how Crozeph dodged her question again "You're a nice person Crozeph, problematic, yes but that doesn't mean you let something like this go. You can be happy if you want, go visit her if you want."  Crozeph smiled "I plan to, maybe sometime when I can deal with myself" he told her "you don't have a problem with yourself, you just created solutions which helps others but not yourself. Go visit her you moron" Chosa ran towards her friends and waved goodbye to him. "Why am I being pressured by that girl when it comes to these kind of things?" he asked himself. 

Angel's Point had a decent amount of people and Crozeph remained standing on the sidewalk thinking of what to do next. He opened his menu and decided to send a message. He carefully chose his words but it ended up as a short message of him visiting. Crozeph hesitated and cancelled the message "I' think I'll just go as a surprise but first..." Crozeph began walking to the portal "I have to get the shop up and running again."

Thread Complete

gained the following:

• 2 [completed pages] + 1 [bonus SP] = 3 SP
  • 1,050 [loot col #142693] + 1,950 [treasure chest col #142798] + 800 col [completed pages] = 3,800 col
  • [15 T2 gathered materials] + [2 T2 loot materials #142693] + [8 T2 chest materials #142798] = 25 T2 materials 
  • 1 T2 rare consumable [loot #142693] + 2 T2 rare consumable [treasure chest #142798] = 3 T2 rare consumables
  • 1 T2 rare weapon [#142693]
  • 1 T2 perfect armor/shield [ #142798]
  • 121 easter eggs [event]
Edited by Crozeph